[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

i saw that pic on IG as well. and i did my own little research. nothing too crazy but the shirt is loose on her IF and the other pic is actually loose as well. the timing could be where they took the pic and just posted on different day. im leaning more towards its her.....but hey even if its not her.....i want to think so....makes me happy. but ummm wish it was under wookies IG and not K's

heehee

• Like 10

4 hours ago, malaya said:

Hey wishes do come true. From your thoughts to God's ears. 

This is dejavu. Hmmmm...evokes the cafe thingie again where I'm perched on the fence. Part of me says the legs seem thicker. But man, the timing and the striped black shirt. Why is he posting a pic that adds on the pile of the series of coincidences,  provoking our senses? I think I'm about to get off from sitting on the fence and say it's Hyunie. :D

P.S.  can't edit the pic out on my phone. Will try to do that later. got mommy duties.

Hmmm . . . Am on the fence on this one too as I only managed to glance at it before I backread. Then the pic was removed.

• Like 8

i must be crazy to analyse cars!!! what has namji done to me!!! ottoke!  

The only car with small Windows in that video was this. I dont think it is the right car

j4n3sjy.jpg

Edited by masthu
  • Like 10

1 hour ago, shady01girl said:

i personally think its a sedan and not a SUV or a Van.  the back seat looks like a sedan seats. =)

I just remembered that the interior of the  car looks similar to what my friend drives. I just sent her the pic to clarify lol. Atleast we guys would know what kinda car Uhyunnie drives  for future reference :wink: . We guys are analysing cars in a shippers thread lol :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

5 hours ago, meiil said:

Ugh the pic was deleted! what was that about?? I'm so curious now

>.<

4 minutes ago, cj6103 said:

What pic or video is this? I really want to know.. 

a  girl with the same exact tshirt of hyunnies (latest ig pic) was seen in a video uploaded by wookies friend today. :ph34r: But the girl isnt facing the camera in that video. Hope you got it chingu :)

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, meiil said:

@1234nm It could be a Hyundai but the type of car Hyunnie is in is defintely a big one coz the small windows are rounder and bigger than the ones you find in a sport car.  

yes that is hyundai but type is diffrent.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1