[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, waveoflove said:

She is going back to her hometown after having spent a few days with her boyfriend who is now heading back to his military base. Wishful much?

Me too.... Coz i saw them glowing at the last pict.... Hope hope hope.....

• Like 12

1 minute ago, waveoflove said:

What do u guys make of this.

Spoiler

Photo on the left,Mr K uploaded the girl with the striped shirt on his ig .huhu..I think she is not Hyunie but again the timing he posted it too a bit suspicious .Why so many coincidences like this  always happen to Jiji :D

• Like 15
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, pauliza said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Photo on the left,Mr K uploaded the girl with the striped shirt on his ig .huhu..I think she is not Hyunie but again the timing he posted it too a bit suspicious .Why so many coincidences like this  always happen to Jiji :D

@waveoflove @pauliza Hmmm, i saw that too on IG guys, my very rational side of me says that it isn't her, the pict that our Hyuni uploaded just now, her shirt is a little bit loose, and the pict on Mr.K's IG is a little bit tight. But, my delulu side of me says that it is her. The strips are the same. This is such a fatal hint from Mr.K. idk whether it is really our Hyuni or not. But, i'm enjoying this ship so much. Ship is sailing guys. hehe :lol:

• Like 12
  • LOL 3

28 minutes ago, masthu said:

OMG the timing!!! those legs are definitely hyunnie's!!!! So My delulu mind concludes that it was hyunnie all along!!!!!  :wub:

Ahhhh,,  am I the only one who thinks that, the legs looks diff from our girl's..  I actually believe that the girl in that video is not hyunii. May be coz it's Mr. K's video.. I still hate him.. Lol. And hyunii went to her hometown (her mom's hometown is Busan if am not wrong), so it doesn't make any sense that she is out there playing with them. Or may be another day.. Ahhh I don't know. 

It doesn't matter, if the girl is hyunii or not. The fact that she is glowing now n she is happy and she changed her profile pic when he got a holiday is enuf more me. 

I really hope, no one will ask Mr. K about this in his next ig live or smthng. 

• Like 12
  • Confused 3

Bliss! Hyunie updated. As always with them it's hard to qualify certain things and the timing as just mere coincidence. 

4 hours ago, pauliza said:
haha..Bingo!! Someone seem so happy :tongue:

Hyunie's ig update :D

I'll join you in the delusion and I'll gladly stay in my happy NamJi  thought bubble that the "love glow" and happy aura depicted in her latest IG pic is love inspired and romantically induced.. :wub:

thanks @riririru for the translation. 

• Like 17

6 hours ago, waveoflove said:

She is going back to her hometown after having spent a few days with her boyfriend who is now heading back to his military base. Wishful much?

Hey wishes do come true. From your thoughts to God's ears. 

5 hours ago, waveoflove said:

What do u guys make of this.

Pic snipped as per soompi rules

This is dejavu. Hmmmm...evokes the cafe thingie again where I'm perched on the fence. Part of me says the legs seem thicker. But man, the timing and the striped black shirt. Why is he posting a pic that adds on the pile of the series of coincidences,  provoking our senses? I think I'm about to get off from sitting on the fence and say it's Hyunie. :D

P.S.  can't edit the pic out on my phone. Will try to do that later. got mommy duties.

• Like 17

48 minutes ago, malaya said:

Hey wishes do come true. From your thoughts to God's ears. 

This is dejavu. Hmmmm...evokes the cafe thingie again where I'm perched on the fence. Part of me says the legs seem thicker. But man, the timing and the striped black shirt. Why is he posting a pic that adds on the pile of the series of coincidences,  provoking our senses? I think I'm about to get off from sitting on the fence and say it's Hyunie. :D

P.S.  can't edit the pic out on my phone. Will try to do that later. got mommy duties.

i also tot that the legs seemed thicker than uri hyunnie.

Spoiler

btw, just noticed that K private his IG? i hope its not those crazy fans that kept messaging him abt wookie

• Like 7
  • LOL 5