[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

11 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I told myself ,if Hyunie's update her ig with happy face after someone got his short break ,I will delulu to the max.Haha..and she did it .Again the timing ,timing & timing  .Please forgive my delusional :lol::tongue: .I try not to delusional when she changed her profile photo from the plane to her happy face on 1st october but not this time :D

“Love is all about timing.” Heehee. Thanks for posting, chingu! Let me join you! *delulu dance* :tongue::lol: 

@riririru Thanks for the trans! Hyunnie’s so pretty! Lol’d at her emojis. Someone is excited. Hehe. :heart:

• Like 11
  • LOL 8

6 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

“Love is all about timing.” Heehee. Thanks for posting, chingu! Let me join you! *delulu dance* :tongue::lol: 

@riririru Thanks for the trans! Hyunnie’s so pretty! Lol’d at her emojis. Someone is excited. Hehe. :heart:

Let me join you too. Haha ..She is glowing... Not sure whether it's an app or what, I will take it as she is glowing with love:D

5 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

delulu dance .Haha...Yes indeed,we are not delulu just because of  her happy face but also because of the timing.Eventhough ,this is Chuseok & everybody seem happy but this is a shipper thread,who cares ? :lol: .

• Like 9
  • LOL 8

4 hours ago, babyval22 said:

LOL. I didn't realised he used the word flirting. Muahahahah! And I wonder when wookie was teasing her, what he meant by talking about family. LOL. I think only hyunni gets him sometimes. 

It's because in the scene just before NJW told EBH about the death of his parents so that's the family talk JCW was talking about.

• Like 16

20 hours ago, GREENNA said:

:love:8. When they had their first kiss

Bong Hee nearly gets into trouble, and they get into a little bit of an argument. But Bong Hee later realizes Ji Wook’s temper comes out of a place of concern for her, and the ice melts between the two. Ji Wook moves in to hug her, and follows it with their first kiss. The music stops for a few seconds during that kiss, and you can literally hear your heart thumping and fans squealing across the globe. Bong Hee continues to daydream about the kiss later on, and frankly, who wouldn’t?

10. When Ji Wook did aegyo

GIPHY

Bong Hee tells Ji Wook that she doesn’t intend to reciprocate his feelings, and he uses some awkward aegyo (acting cute) to try to melt her.

13. When Ji Wook cemented himself as the man of our dreams, part 2

Eun Bong is in “the zone,” which means she probably hasn’t showered for awhile, and (among other less attractive features) sports wild, messed up hair. Even so, Ji Wook is proud of what she’s uncovered, and pulls her in for a big hug, repeating his words from years ago, “You’re dirty but you’re pretty.” And isn’t that what we want from our significant others? To still hold us even at our lowest dirtiest!

:love:

20. When we witnessed “the morning after”

After coming home from the laundromat, Ji Wook and Bong Hee give in to each other and sleep together. It cuts away to the morning after, where Bong Hee is enveloped in Ji Wook’s arms, and he kisses her first on her head, then places another on her bare shoulder (cue the screams and fainting spells).

====================

:kiss_wink::lol:

Reveal hidden contents

(sorry for quoting the images. I promise I will delete them later from my pc. Can't do it typing from my phone :mellow:)    - ETA: Done!  I am just copying here below the 2 pictures I need for reference :

E3.PNG

D5.PNG

Thanks for reposting the most relevant parts of the article to make it easier for us to reminisce and swoon a little more :D

Now, in regard to the part in the spoiler, i.e. side characters shipping the OTP, I can't help adding these [from reel to real:wink:

:lol::lol::lol:

Now it's time for me to start working. I'll reply to the other posts this evening :wink:

Have a nice day for now, Chingus! 

PS: Hyunie 's latest IG update is <3 So happy to see her happy :D

Edited by midorinokerochan
deleted quoted images
  • Like 18

46 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I told myself ,if Hyunie's update her ig with happy face after someone got his short break ,I will delulu to the max.Haha..and she did it .Again the timing ,timing & timing  .Please forgive my delusional :lol::tongue: .I try not to delusional when she changed her profile photo from the plane to her happy face on 1st october but not this time :D

@pauliza Its ok being delulu here... Its our ship you know? And we still believe our ship is sailing ..... :heart:

• Like 11

31 minutes ago, feliciadreamer said:

Let me join you too. Haha ..She is glowing... Not sure whether it's an app or what, I will take it as she is glowing with love:D

Noticed she stopped using the snow app. But I agree, love glow? Hehe. Remembering a quote by Audrey Hepburn, “happy girls are the prettiest.”:D

28 minutes ago, pauliza said:

delulu dance .Haha...Yes indeed,we are not delulu just because of  her happy face but also because of the timing.Eventhough ,this is Chuseok & everybody seem happy but this is a shipper thread,who cares ? :lol: .

Lol! It’s okay to be delulu at times! Plus we don't forget to be rational when needed. Bringing back the term, delurational. Hahaha. Speaking of being rational, glad to see Hyunnie getting a short break from school and just relax.:)

• Like 15
  • LOL 2

hello guys, been missing you all so much. I'm very happy that this thread is still so active despite the fact that there won't be much hints until 2019 hehe, but who cares right? We still ship them so hard with or without hints.

If i may, i want to quotes Liam Hemsworth's words about what he felt when he was doing romantic movie with his current girlfriend (Miley Cyrus) back then, they were just co-stars and they've been dating for 6 years now and still going strong. What he said, somehow, reminds me of our JiJi couple. He said; "She (Miley Cyrus) makes me really happy. When you start (the movie), you want to be professional, but when you're filming those scenes with someone and pretending to love them, you're not human if you don't feel something." :wub:

• Like 18
  • Thanks 5

I feel a total dejavu when looking at how the events unfolded... 

Rememeber how hyunnie went all mia for several days when wookie was off to jeju?

then she reappears and uploads the susficious selfie when wookie was about to enlist. Afterwards went on vacation to the places recommended by wookie.

The exact thing happens now. She was mia for 2 days 2nd and the 3rd of Oct and then vacation on the 4th! She didnt stay mia for long since wookies vacation was real short.

so heres my delulu timeline... :wub:

29th - Vlive (may be a welcome present)

1st -  hyunnie ditches her plane pic for the super happy pic (my guess is that she went on a a date with oppa. Most of us would change our profile pic after meeting that person we love that we havent seen for long right. In hyunnies case she cant upload the cute selfie she took with her oppa, so uploads a happy pics of hers)

2nd - ditches korea drama awards to spend time with wookie /  goes to cherwon to send off her oppa

3rd - may be wookie leaves to MS

4th - hyunnie goes on vacation

Make sense guys? or am i crazy? LOL . Anyway lets delulu  guys :D

All I can say is that wookie and hyunnie are total ninjas :ph34r:

Edited by masthu
  • Like 16
  • LOL 8

5 hours ago, waveoflove said:

Not one moment but moment to moment which to me means MANY MANY MOMENTS.

MOMENT OF TRUTH.

CR to poster

LOL. Who wants to bet they actually told each other these alr? LOL. If they can tell it to the press, I'm pretty sure it's easy to tell it to each other too if they asked? LOL. 

@MarMi_Roe thank you for sharing that slow mo gif of Wookie section TV interview. For some reason,  seeinf the gif made me tear. Gosh I miss them so much. LOL. 

@riririru thank you for the translations as always dearie! You're the best! *muakies!*

1 hour ago, daloula said:

It's because in the scene just before NJW told EBH about the death of his parents so that's the family talk JCW was talking about.

Ahhhhhhh. Why didnt I think of that. Hahahs. I completely forgot they were talking about family in the scene before. Event got overtaken with their almost kiss. Hahahhas. Thanks for reminding me dearie! 

• Like 16
  • LOL 3