[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

@erjo YEEEES CHINGU! You finally updated the 101 Reasons. LOVE YOU FOR THIS! :*

@aladidah YES I'm somewhat alive. Lol. But unfortunately I'm still stuck at the 745th page. Life has been sucking me so much these past week and will continue on 'cause our term (in college) will be ending soon, meaning finals week is approaching. T_T. 

I MISS YOU ALL CHINGUS! keep on filling this forum, I will be with you all soon ( and will stick like glue, I promise! :* Hopefully I can join the 1000th page party. hihihihi)

• Like 24

8 minutes ago, hannah92 said:

Holy Molly, all of these pictures of our Jihyun are really beautiful, but the second pict is my favorite... i mean... dammit her legs are seriously beautiful, i find her really sexy and seductive in that picture and yes, i'm a woman... :wub:

Ditto! She's really hot in that photo. I would love to hear what the photographer says about working with Hyunni for that.

Haha, maybe Wookie shouldn't look at them, or he may start to get a bit nervous that the beauty and unaffected sexiness of his blooming rose will soon capture the attention and imagination of the other hot-blooded males in the world.  :tongue:

• Like 24

1 hour ago, attriste said:

6-8.30pm is free time (there are pc rooms hehe. I think there should be internet on it)

Hope he will get a peaceful in public room and public pc.amongst MS friend..may b they will tease him ab hyunii and waiting for chicken and pizza although.:D

I cant imagine if he forgot a password to sign in any application...hahaha:D

• Like 21

Good Morning. 

sorry i have been MIA. Been packing and moving. man im tired. 

i love hyunnie Ceci pictures. they are so pretty. 

and i must say that wookie looks like a kid in that army pictures. and very relaxed. im glad. i dont know if its the hair cut but he does look like he gained weight right before he went in and now. maybe he is trying to bulk up a little?? 

hopefully we see them both soon....miss my lovebugs!!!

• Like 24

1 hour ago, masthu said:

I'm dropping outta the blue to post something out here keke. It took me sometime to get this picture done.  Hope you guys like it :blush:

I don't think I told you guys the very moment I started shipping them. Actually it was not the BTS but BH confession to NJW. That moment she confessed, and then the rejection when right through my heart. One moment I was so proud of BH and the next I was sobbing like kid seeing NJW reject her and my emotions were a mess and it felt too painful. I felt like kicking NJW for making my BH all sad and at the same time I could sympathize with him for rejecting her love. Even though he liked her he was not sure if he could love and trust her after being betrayed by his first love and best friend. That moment when he didnt except her love, realization came crashing down as to how desperate I was to see them  spend the rest of the life together not just the in reel but in REAL. I think that would give me the ultimate satisfaction of watching SP.

Sometimes this scene seems so real. Then I keep wondering if the real hyunnie was heart broken from the rejection and realized how badly she wanted the real him aka ji chang wook to say YES.....  If I were in her shoes it would have been painful rejection considering how much one had invested emotionally and physically into the character.

EDITED: if hyunnie had felt something for the real ji chang wook it definitely might have been a painful moment and Since wookie had feeling  for hyunnie it must have felt terrible to reject her. Just my thoughts...

BH: “Thought you wouldn’t come... I like you Lawyer Noh Ji Wook”

NJW:  “Don’t like me.” Not all beginnings progress. There are things that stop as soon as they begin. Since the beginning is always scary.

BH: “Why? Is it because.... never mind. I have so many questions. But you wont answer me, will you.”

NJW: I wonder if I’ll regret this moment

Bh: ”Gosh I regret confessing my feelings to you”

NJW: I stopped myself because I was afraid of the beginning

Bh: “I don’t regret liking you. Can I ask for a favor? I did like one more hug. That’s not too much to ask right? In this one sided love…”

Aww.. That's my favorite scene. I still remember, wen I first watched that scene,  i felt so bad for bonghee that I ignored that scene wen i watched it next time (ie the next day after it aired and days after lol) But now that sp is over, wenever I decide to binge watch sp,  I start with this scene.  It's a must scene for me.  Both of them slayed in that scene. Now that I see it,  the direction, the camera, the scene everything were perfect in suspicious partner right.. 

• Like 20

17 minutes ago, piggieb said:

hi everybody! From the seoul music awards, pls look at this UT in slow motion patiently.

At 3:07, the last last ....second, Did Wookie want to grab hyunnie's right arm??????

I saw it.. I SAW IT..  He reached out to hyunii.. 

• Like 20

4 hours ago, luvforever said:

Chingus, please remember to always remove images, videos, or gifs whenever you are quoting someone. If you believe you broke the rules please go back and edit your post. We must comply to the soompi rules. Thank you:)

Quoted this again for a reminder..:) 

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, tomago said:

we can see here at 0.30, wookie held Hyunnie arm to guide her to exit!!! 

*runs back to YT to scan for more namji moments* 

Thank you @tomago. Yeah yeah yeah He is a perfect gentleman.

• Like 20