[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

25 minutes ago, masthu said:

I see what you see and your description is on point

Yes they were congregating in an area where there were two cars deep from the fence or shrubs are. 

just like @ajmamor1976_30b1 I dont think he went to the loo

that part where the bag was handed over to wookie was cut from this video and i saw it too

Edited: yes i remember a black trailer van where wookie was taking selfies (with his friend or manager) right??

I found it. I'm presuming he arrive and exited from this black van? We can see older guy in checkered violet polo here.

And he (from left) is part of the people who were with him in this photo (with his omma and Mr. Bang's girlfriend(?)) He was not there in that running vid. 

• Like 12

I think I'm missing out on some juicy discussion here. Looks like there's an ongoing analysis of what happened in the enlistment video... (Oh boy, I'm millions of pages behind! LOL.) 

But before I backtrack and try my very best to catch up (!!!) I just want to shout out to @genxv for your amazing fanfic! I've read it from start to end over 2 days and you really did a good job! Thank you for your time and effort, and helping to put all the wonderful thoughts and hopes we have for Jiji into such beautiful words! The chapters were short but succinct, and yet, respectful towards the names involved. Thank you thank you thank you! Will you be writing more? Please tag me if you have new stuff! 

See you all later!

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, kmagesh said:

hai all

I'm in this forum for some time but just be a silent reader .I'm really enjoy all  the comments , CSI power , fact finding for each GIF , jokes & must adorable things  in this group .is respect for our JJI couple . .frankly speaking im not Kdrama lover of follower but * suspicious partner * really change my life style .. I become very addict towards  them anything related 2 this suspicious couple i eager wants know   .

I just wanted to be silent but i can't anymore 

1) some one say its already 2019 ?? - oh gosh jokes of the day ( sorry ya )

2) NJW nail art looks  like sheep ?

3) video of CJW  running with bags  

hehehehe & im happy 2 be  part of this group even though its my first time post here .

Hey there chingu. Feel free to spazz away with us. The more the merrier. :D

• Like 9

1 hour ago, ara8 said:

I saw some of you talking about ig post and disturbance happens to our jiji and their close family/friend.

Totally agree with you guys! 

I just started open ig this month..just because of jiji and also few other my favorite korean celebrity. I dont know why some fans were so uncontrollable on their feeling. I know everyone excited whenever we see something related to jiji but not till disturbing their life! Im afraid this will affect our jiji one day..andwaee!!!:( i think it is enough to show our support by like/heart the pic/video that our jiji post...totally enough, they understand their fan.

Im happy you guys here are so calm.

Thats why i think we need to change to other name..:D i feel pathetic when think about jijishipper

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, mydarjen said:

Thats why i think we need to change to other name..:D i feel pathetic when think about jijishipper

Agree.. its quite pathetic. But I think if we change now..its a little bit weird. Bec everyone is too used to this name.

• Like 6

OMOOOOOOOOOO your GIF  @MoonlightSerenade  reminded me what my friend said which  i forgot to mention in my previous post!!! 

This is what she told me when I told her the connection of the stylus necklace appearing on hyunnies kissy IG and afterwards wookies confident advice at the interview

JCW: "... if I like her I'll directly tell her that I like her and I wouldn't beat around the bush. It would be nice if you had a meaningful gift on hand while proposing but whats important is how you make her feel. If your feelings are sincere she'll feel your sincerity"

My friend was like "WOW! SHE SAID YES AND HE'S TAKEN!!! (me faints)

So im pasting your previous GIF 

hes-taken.gif?itok=9ZMIXvHA

So you aren't delulu after all unnie about him being taken since he was already taken!!! Waaaaaah :wub:

NOTE: do not quote what i wrote bcz i just wrote from what i could recall  

• Like 18

Heres the thing, when it comes to chubby korean men, they all look the same. Chubby asian men in general. 

Thats why its hard to figure out which chubby men are in team Hyunnie and team Wookie.

*animal analysis is my forte anyways lol*

• Like 14

57 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

ohh those I requested names of actors for

uncle -

aunt -

2nd lead[you wouldn't mind dying]

chief security

ahjumma1 [nice and serious]

ahjumma2[comic person]

LOL!

I don't want to create chars out of thin air, its so hard to maintain :D

ohh those I requested names of actors for

uncle - Sung Dong Il (the one in Reply 1997,1988 as Duksun and Yoon Jae's father) 

aunt - Shim Hye-Jin (do bong soon omma) 

2nd lead[you wouldn't mind dying]- this is hard..maybe Gong Myung? 

chief security - Lee Han-Wi( another miss oh, appa) 

ahjumma1 [nice and serious] - Kim Mi-Kyung (the heirs, PSH omma) 

ahjumma2[comic person] - Ye Ji-Won (another miss oh, eric's sister..  She is so funny..) 

Lol,  this is so random.. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Heres the thing, when it comes to chubby korean men, they all look the same. Chubby asian men in general. 

Thats why its hard to figure out which chubby men are in team Hyunnie and team Wookie.

Okay.. I think you're right.. Hrmm..,  so mr doppelganger case is closed~ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway,  adding to hyunnie post.. This happened when we want to linked everything with jiji.. :sweatingbullets: But this coincidence/fate is somehow cute for me.. B)

• Like 20

26 minutes ago, masthu said:

OMOOOOOOOOOO your GIF  @MoonlightSerenade  reminded me what my friend said which  i forgot to mention in my previous post!!! 

This is what she told me when I told her the connection of the stylus necklace appearing on hyunnies kissy IG and afterwards wookies confident advice at the interview

JCW: "... if I like her I'll directly tell her that I like her and I wouldn't beat around the bush. It would be nice if you had a meaningful gift on hand while proposing but whats important is how you make her feel. If your feelings are sincere she'll feel your sincerity"

My friend was like "WOW! SHE SAID YES AND HE'S TAKEN!!! (me faints)

So im pasting your previous GIF 

So you aren't wrong after all unnie about him being taken since he was already taken!!! Waaaaaah :wub:

NOTE: do not quote what i wrote bcz i just wrote from what i could recall  

I love your friend. I hope she doesn't mind you picking her brain regarding JiJi. :lol:

ETA: Love your gif. Chuck Bass and Blair Waldorf is my GG bias. :wub:

26 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

LOL! I'm sorry no offense meant to chubby guys. I just found your comment funny and how difficult it is to ID a person. 

I'm also reminded of a friend who was a victim of robbery narrated about her experience on picking the culprit on a police line-up. Its not easy and it could be life changing if you pick the wrong person. 

So, I don't know about this. I'm not the best judge but I think its not the same guy too.

• Like 13

On 8/15/2017 at 4:40 AM, MoonlightSerenade said:

The other question is how far did oppa run? How long was he there? Enough for him to hug, kiss and come back wiping tears thats for sure. And it is NOT impossible for princess to be there. Did oppa not say on LIVE NATIONAL T.V that he would be so touched or might cry if princess came to see him? Princess is no scary cat, she said boldly she will go see him and we all witnessed oppa wiping tears as he was walking back, because we all know how soft he is when it comes to princess. And we know his eomma was already there with him on the other side so only conclusion is princess. And we know princess is smitten with oppa. Her sad expressions on her IG posted so timely to oppa's entry into army is in itself EVIDENCE. Now we just need ya skills to align it all together. #FIGHTING

Also, as a young woman who is dating someone who will be entering the army in the height of all the political commontions right now, you best believe princess is strong minded and determined to see her man off. Hello!!! They are both human before they are superstars. Your natural feelings just cannot be denied another reason why suspiciously we have no videos and pictures of them after SP. 

As for princess posting IG pictures & from what I skimmed over with you gals and what my sister said is that they were old pictures? Lol!!! I love how :ph34r: obvious our princess is, because if its old pictures then it could be 101 GREAT reasons why but one major is that she would not be obvious to post a recent one with her eyes all red and us breaking it down. But posting an old picture with significant meaning is stellar. From the picture with the sad apple on her head and the hearts coming out of her head meaning her thoughts were full of love yet she is so sad with sad thoughts hence the sad apple on her head. And for her other picture with her caption about cutting hair. As women we know that there is definitely a correlation between cutting our hair and our emotions signifying a change of some sort in our emotions. And for me and many women I know even young girls who are dating that when we go through a heartbreak we cut our hair. What can be more heartbreaking than oppa going in?

Anyhow, I have not back read so I am sure you all are on it so I am just processing as I am writing this out. Feel free to help me process. 

As for our ship. P L E A S E ● D O ● N O T ● F E E D ● INTO ANOTHER SHIP. The minute you do, is the second you become a non Jiji shipper. Why? Because we need to stay strong we have two years to pray and spazz and stay lit for our OTP. Feeding into other theories on our ship debunks our own ship to sink! AND it is a waste of time when we have 101 REASONS & EVIDENCE OF WHY THIS SHIP HAS SAILED!!!!! 

I love you all my R E A L JIJI SHIPPERS! But to those who are on here being a fly on a wall. You are not fooling anybody, I will ninja karate you off our ship REAL quick because this is JIJI SHIP HAVEN ALLOWED TO BE DELULU TO THE MAX!!! And I am not sorry about it! Jiji R E A L shippers please do stay alert on deck! We must protect not just our OTP but the people our OTP love and respect. In this let's take OPPA's stance on when we come up against the fly on the wall. We like him will debunk a rumor without giving it much thought! Just swat, wipe, and move on. F O C U S on our Jiji couple. Go back to the basics and let's treasure hunt some more since we have time. Like SP they would go back to the scene of the crime and there we would find the hard core evidence staring in our face. LOL!!! #FIGHTING my beautiful chingus!!!:ph34r:

just read this post! CLAP CLAP

Flies in disguise beware there are witches, zombies and vampires on board. Even though we are a nice set of people remember we bite if you dare to hurt our ship or shippers on our thread!!! If you don't want to be bitten stay far away...

Fighting jijishippers!!!

• Like 14

24 minutes ago, ysrida_ said:

Anyway,  adding to hyunnie post.. This happened when we want to linked everything with jiji.. :sweatingbullets: But this coincidence/fate is somehow cute for me.. B)

And Seoul subway 6 is where Noh ji wook and Eun bong hee(and the pervert) met.. Right?? Omo..  This coincidence thing (idk)  is giving me chills.. 

• Like 10

apparently wook's mother uploaded these photos as a proof when she leveling-up on 3rd Infantry Division's cafeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ so preciousㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  whos cutting onion hereㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Spoiler

Edit : saw Mr.Big Man's name too, yup he is wook's manager

• Like 24

38 minutes ago, ysrida_ said:

Subway line 6 was the place EBH first time met with NJW :lol:

• Like 17