[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Just now, mydarjen said:

ME!!!!! 

I WONDER WHY IT'S RED??? also, wookie is SUCH a troll. the why so serioius shirt and RED HAT?? seems like he has some competition going on! also, wookie keeps touching his head/hair. he seems a little self conscious of his hair. but i mean, it's gonna take time to adjust. he's had hair for most of his life and now to suddenly not have that much...hehe

• Like 12

Well there is a van with like total sunscreen shades on in one of the pics, maybe Hyunni and Omma in there??? 

And LMAO ahem ahem just before getting out of the van??? Hence the red lips

Im deluded don't bite me lurkers!!! I already pleaded insanity.

• Like 18

17 hours ago, summerset said:

I unexpectedly teared up after watching this short clip. 

Wishing Wookie all the BEST! Stay healthy, strong, happy, positive and return safe and sound to us in May 2019!

Gosh! How do I remove the clip in my reply?

Chingu a kind reminder please edit your post to remove videos pics and GIFS

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, attriste said:

Well there is a van with like total sunscreen shades on in one of the pics, maybe Hyunni and Omma in there??? 

And LMAO ahem ahem just before getting out of the van??? Hence the red lips

Im deluded don't bite me lurkers!!! I already pleaded insanity.

LOLOL CHINGU!! i dont think wookie's mom or hyunnie would go. that would make wookie so much harder to enlist..seeing his loved ones or knowing their loved ones right there *trying to be rational* BUT ON ANOTHER HAND, THEM RED LIPS DOE. seems like someone locked lips or something a little too...rough or..ahem...hard...im delulu now pls dont kill me.

• Like 19

1 minute ago, m i s z CHEN said:

LOLOL CHINGU!! i dont think wookie's mom or hyunnie would go. that would make wookie so much harder to enlist..seeing his loved ones or knowing their loved ones right there *trying to be rational* BUT ON ANOTHER HAND, THEM RED LIPS DOE. seems like someone locked lips or something a little too...rough or..ahem...hard...im delulu now pls dont kill me.

LMAO I already pleaded insanity!

well if we wanna be all proper about it, he maybe bit his lips TOO hard cos he was controlling himself last night As Per @gglex6275 fanfic ROFL

• Like 11

Haha rem guys JCW isnt stranger to hardship. He said early in his career he didnt get much offer for work. He was frustrated and down and even drank alot. Given military is diff but in the end it depends on strong mentality.

I thk his tshirt choice is awesome. A lil tongue in cheek

27 minutes ago, attriste said:

I love the shirt!

It's a nod to the Joker in Batman (Of course jcw isn't evil, it just makes me think of him being his usual prankster joking self on set!)

It also lightens the atmosphere, and tells his fans to cheer up. 

of cos telling Hyunni too *total delulu* hehehehe. 

I notice he wore Buddhist beads under his watch.. must be from his omma :( 

Ahh how can i forget Joker's line. I kp thkin where did i heat that line before.

Similarly i oso thought of his mum when i see his bead bracelet. But i thk he has to take it off and put in a cabinet. I thk the only thk they can wear is dogtags.

Aww and his bromance. They say u can twll a person by who he associates.

And @Dingy Conk c u chingu. hope we spazz together over jihyun dress Dec 31st. Lets make a date evyone to drop by.

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, attriste said:

well if we wanna be all proper about it, he maybe bit his lips TOO hard cos he was controlling himself last night As Per @gglex6275 fanfic ROFL

LMAO LMAO!! *HIGH FIVE CHINGUS*

on another note, I AM SO GLAD THE ENLISTMENT IS OVER. i think i have been anxious, dreading and just uggh overall waiting for him to enlist. now that he's safely and happily enlisted, i cant wait for our hyunnie interview next month and looking forward to MORE BOMBS, looking forward to his 100 day release, when he will update us again and HYUNNIE'S BDAY. the end of year AWARDS i pray that they win best couple or best kiss. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THEIR NEXT CHAPTER IN LIFE!!! GO JIJI i have faith in u!!

• Like 16

OOOh. he has a scar on his head, maybe that was what NJH was referring to. I cant figure out the shape of the scar though. He looked so cute trying to cover his head, he has such big hands anyway.  Maybe he was not so happy with his new haircut bec of a scar at the back of his head. 

• Like 14

22 minutes ago, mydarjen said:

I also notice that.. I thought its just casual accessories.. But maybe its really Buddhist beads from his mom. I saw running man KJK also wear that kind of bracelet, he said that from Buddhist temple his grandma gave him..

Ya I think it's Buddhist beads cos they can't wear accessories in, plus I think I read somewhere his mum is devout Buddhist and he will accompany her to temples although he isn't one himself. Total love boat this man argh!!!!

• Like 13

--------------------------

Ji Chang-wook joins military Monday

Updated : August 14 2017
(Glorious Entertainment)
Ji Chang-wook started his mandatory military service Monday.

Ji’s agency Glorious Entertainment said the actor will undergo basic military training at a recruitment training center at Cheorwon, Gangwon Province, after which he will be in active service for 21 months. 

(Singles)
Ji enlisted in the military on Monday evening without a press event. After his latest SBS drama “Suspicious Partner” ended last month, Ji held various fan events before his enlistment. During a press conference that marked the end of the series, Ji said that he will return to the big and small screens after faithfully and safely completing his military duty, although he’s starting too late.

Ji rose to fame after playing the leading role in KBS drama series “Smile Again” from 2010 to 2011. Ji has previously starred in dramas such as “Healer” and “The K2,” as well as a crime-action flick “Fabricated City” this year. 

By Hong Dam-young (lotus@heraldcorp.com)
  •  
  • Like 23

17 hours ago, m i s z CHEN said:

I WONDER WHY IT'S RED??? also, wookie is SUCH a troll. the why so serioius shirt and RED HAT?? seems like he has some competition going on! also, wookie keeps touching his head/hair. he seems a little self conscious of his hair. but i mean, it's gonna take time to adjust. he's had hair for most of his life and now to suddenly not have that much...hehe

Did hyunnie give him her red cap.

LOL delulu much!!! :lol:

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, attriste said:

Wahahahha... u guys eyes are very sharp! He doesn't have that red lips in his hair cut post right??? So it happen yest or today! 

• Like 14

regarding the RED LIPS..THATS WHAT IM SAYING CHINGUS!! is hyunnie gonna update soon? or shall i say, CAN SHE UPDATE SOON?? maybe she has RED LIPS too and needs to WAIT FOR IT TO HEAL BFEORE SHE CAN UPLOAD A NEW PIC!! unless she uploads an old pic and trolls u!

• Like 18

Just now, masthu said:

Did hyunnie give him her red cap.

LOL delulu much!!! :lol:

It's from the vertutum something company hahahaha the CEO is his friend remember. So probably from him oops. His sleeve says stubborn hahahahahahaahha. Wert.

• Like 10

Eh? What's with his upper lips? :o

Is he bittinh his own lips out of nervousness or does his lips originally like that? or.....hmm ok i dunno :o

But, we can see it clearly tho..... 

So, Hyuni we need to confirm something. Maybe you can upload some fresh selca by today lmao *runs*

• Like 11