[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

51 minutes ago, attriste said:

@gglex6275 @valleryrose Omg you two byeontaes!

i said armmmmmmms not handdddddds. How do you requote a pic???

seeee. And the way her hands are clasped against him just uhhhh, presses his arms more tightly on....... 

anyway cough!!!!!!!

even in the bts his arms were roving all over her back... so sensual gahhhhhhhh. 

Shucks! Now you can't make me unsee it. Damn. I was so focused on their kiss I forgot about other body parts. Hahahhas. 

27 minutes ago, JiWookJiHyun said:

Im very2 sure that JCW mentioned bout her hands are very small during their rehearsal.. even prosecutor Na always squish her hands because she thinks NJH hands are too cute!!

Did he ever mention that? Which bts was it from? I must run back to re-watch it! 

24 minutes ago, sharreb said:

So i was going back to thr 55min bts.. N i didnt find the dirty but pretty bts Which i wanted to go back to do a collage since jh says its her fav.. Then i got sidetrack with kiss no.3 making.

N then this screenshot came up 

I just realise its PELVIC TO PELVIC

Look at his body angle he leaned n pressed into her. Theres alot of primal and sensuality in his moves. And i dont thk a usual gentleman kissing a young costar would be like the above? Can i say hes really in A Rawwwwrrr mode?

Ooo uri jihyunnie is on ig. Just liked kyw post, kbs volume up. Initially she liked 3 post. The third one now disappeared.. Its a guy's post..  But i dunno who he was n forgot to screenshot. She liked n then unliked.

I have to run back to watch it again! Hahahs. Pelvic to pelvic Huh. They were definitely lost in the moment. I even thought the door slamming act was so hot as well. That's it guys. You all have unleashed my byeontae-ness. Gahhh. 

@pineapplepine welcome to our fam and thread dearie! Muahahahah! Into the gutter land and the mess that we all create after our delulu mode. Heheh. 

Dun think anyone posted this yet right. Hahahs. CSI jiji shippers. Hahahs! 

Credits: ig owner 

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, attriste said:

Except I realise they always wear thin slips underneath hahahahah

Hee but thin slips r thin.

But really do u thk she's wearing a slip? Cause this white blouse, the front part she wear that blue thing that ties around at her back. Where's the telescope n microscope when i need one. 

And talking about a slip. She wore a silky slip in their bed scene ryt. Judging on how much hes fanning himself n later on enjoys nuzzling her. Me thks he likes holding her with just a slip between them 

1 minute ago, gglex6275 said:

That because she knows what's going to happen when she does! The ji ji nation would all die!

Omg when that happens the world would tremble n shake. N the oppaarmies would come charging tooo..

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Ikr, that must be the reason why she has that vest? To cover the front? She isn't wearing a bra right? Just a thin sleeveless undershirt? Can someone confirm I can't check I am using a smartphone

We need to activate the byeontaesquad. 

Bwahahaha. Maybe it's a spagstrap bra like uniqlo. 

That vest is as flimsy as whatever else.. bet he wanted to tear it off hehehehe omo what did I just type.

yes I really find it absolutely funny that she has no qualms about liking every other men's posts... chincha isn't that a giveaway....

• Like 16

26 minutes ago, JiWookJiHyun said:

Im very2 sure that JCW mentioned bout her hands are very small during their rehearsal.. even prosecutor Na always squish her hands because she thinks NJH hands are too cute!!

Her hands are indeed soooooo cute tbh :heart:

22 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

Her IKR!! *cries in the corner with you*

-x-

Am I the only one who finds that hot?? :blink:

Oh God please tell me I am not crazy!! *goes back to the corner to hide*

Thank u chingu!!!!

And no you're not the only one :D *hides*

19 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

Don't know why despite the difference in their physical built, somehow they match well. Wookie is tall with big built (broad shoulder, big hands, big arms, big torso) and hyunnie is moderate in size, with small hand and feet and overall her body is petite compared to wookie. Every time wookie enveloped hyunnie in bear hugs, held her hands with his hands, spooned her body on coach and bed, my heart fluttered :wub: 

Ikr, they really match well, we can see it clearly in all scenes they make together!!! :bawling:

WkoQRE1.gif

B15Was1.gif

Made for each other :rolleyes::wub:

• Like 24

@riririru   U are such a darling!!! Can't thank u enough! HUGS gal!

@gglex6275 How about our friend @riririru   and @pinklalaland throw us a few Korean words every now and then so by the time wookie finishes his MS we'll know a few words....

@miss0115  Ahhhhh it was you chingu talking about the blazer!! Now I remember! Aww YES definitely that was a caring gf aura. Really did they tease AJH hahaha but only he knew what really happened kekeke. The SP crew didn't tease them after the first one right?  probably they must have had their minds blown away after watching a 4 mins plus live scene keke.

@babyval22Ahhhh now I get what she meant by permission hahaha. Baby girl is far sighted and already planning to ask permission from his base waaaaahhh

@meiil   *HUGS YOUR POST *

@aladidah  U have been hiding in thete for nearly 20 mins keke.. Bwahaha are you sure its constipation chinguya?? They might be assuming, may be diarrhea?? LOL . U are good at ninja spazzing keke. YESSS like you said they better get married in 2019 bcz I can't have any more sleepless nights and cant continue being anti social and especially I need my life back. So palli palli get married ASAP

@valleryrose You know chingu once a friend of mine said that men luv small hands after seeing that mine was small as well. So u arent the only one chingu

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

Omg chingu I almost spit my water out!! Andwae!!!! I'm at work and I canNOT be spotted looking at these photos! Ahhahaha but I dimmed my phone down very dark!!! And yes I saw too. Hyunnie originally liked 3 photos - the 3rd being a guy. I checked out his iG and don't know him so I left. Should have screen capped it, maybe our chingus would know something. But she unliked it. 

Very dark? Uh can you still read our posts? LMAO!

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

Omg chingu I almost spit my water out!! Andwae!!!! I'm at work and I canNOT be spotted looking at these photos! Ahhahaha but I dimmed my phone down very dark!!! And yes I saw too. Hyunnie originally liked 3 photos - the 3rd being a guy. I checked out his iG and don't know him so I left. Should have screen capped it, maybe our chingus would know something. But she unliked it. 

Chingu @mangoicy checked for us. She DIDNT unlike it. Her like is still there. I thk theres a glitch in our ig app. So hence the misinformation. I have also edited my post. 

3 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Ikr, that must be the reason why she has that vest? To cover the front? She isn't wearing a bra right? Just a thin sleeveless undershirt? Can someone confirm I can't check I am using a smartphone

Bwahahha thats why i said we need telescope microscope whatever to chk out if shes wearing a slip or just her bra.

K k k the things we r interested in.. *shakes head.

@valleryrose always dear, always for educational purposes.

I thk im a lil high today but my husband cant entertain me. He has an imp group raid thg ongoing. Poor lonely me. Thank goodness i hav u guys to unleash n share some pervy thoughts with :lol:

• Like 12

35 minutes ago, sharreb said:

So i was going back to thr 55min bts.. N i didnt find the dirty but pretty bts Which i wanted to go back to do a collage since jh says its her fav.. Then i got sidetrack with kiss no.3 making.

N then this screenshot came up 

I just realise its PELVIC TO PELVIC

62s6fXM.jpg

Look at his body angle he leaned n pressed into her. Theres alot of primal and sensuality in his moves. And i dont thk a usual gentleman kissing a young costar would be like the above? Can i say hes really in A Rawwwwrrr mode?

Ooo uri jihyunnie is on ig. Just liked kyw post, kbs volume up n colleague fr soop.

Ohoyyyyy i must save this pic. Look at wookies biceps on the right pic..  it only means he is holding hyunie's back with pressure.. if he just hold her lightly his biceps wont be too obvious like that. 

Im zooming the pic n amaze to see there were no gap at all. Body to body.. darn why do i feel so hot right now?

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, jijibong said:

Thank u chingu!!!!

Ikr, they really match well, we can see it clearly in all scenes they make together!!! :bawling:

I always get a little crazy every time I see that spoon position at the couch. My eyes are always riveted to their hands and how NJH would always rub her thumb against his. Their fingers always end up caressing whenever they connect.

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, masthu said:

U have been hiding in thete for nearly 20 mins keke.. Bwahaha are you sure its constipation chinguya?? They might be assuming, may be diarrhea?? LOL . U are good at ninja spazzing keke. YESSS like you said they better get married in 2019 bcz I can't have any more sleepless nights and cant continue being anti social and especially I need my life back. So palli palli get married ASAP

LOOOOOL! I've never had so many bathroom breaks in ma whole existence till i met Jiji. If ever you need tips on ninja spazzing, drop me a pm. I'll let you in on some of my useful tricks :wink:

7 minutes ago, attriste said:

omo are you still in the toilet. You're gonna get haemmorhoids!!! All for jiji????? Actually I'm in the toilet too... hiding from the son.... hahahahahahaha. 

LOOOOL! Bless! *High Five toilet Sista* sounds so wrong but i don't care....there is only so much I can do in here though HAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Like 9

While swooning at the kiss from  this couple I remembered an article I read way back. 

*massive heart attack *SmartSelectGIF_2017-07-27-11-36-00_zpsqe

The science of kissing

By Sheril Kirshenbaum, Special to CNN

Updated 9:16 AM ET, Tue February 14, 2012

There's nothing like a romantic kiss. It is the climax of every great love story and an experience that has motivated poets and musicians for thousands of years. It's also a wonderful example of a behavior that is both nature and nurture. Humans have an instinctive drive to connect through kissing, but the style and expression is shaped by our culture and personal experiences.
Beneath the surface, a kiss serves as the ultimate litmus test for a relationship. It can urge us to pursue a deeper connection with someone special or act as a warning to back off when something just doesn't feel right. Science is finally beginning to unravel the mystery of how this happens.
While we don't often think of them in this way, human lips are the body's most exposed erogenous zone. Packed with sensitive nerve endings, even a light brush sends a cascade of information to our brains helping us to decide whether we want to continue and what might happen next.
Lip contact involves five of our 12 cranial nerves as we engage all of our senses to learn more about a partner. Electric impulses bounce between the brain, lips, tongue and skin, which can lead to the feeling of being on a natural "high" because of a potent cocktail of chemical messengers involved.
A passionate kiss acts like a drug, causing us to crave the other person thanks to a neurotransmitter called dopamine. This is the same substance involved in taking illegal substances such as cocaine, which is why the novelty of a new romance can feel so addictive. Dopamine is involved in sensations of reward, making us feel intense desire that can lead to feelings of euphoria, insomnia, and loss of appetite, and it is only one actor in the great chemical ballet happening in our bodies.
And then there are physical changes. A kiss can cause our blood vessels to dilate, our pulse to quicken and cheeks to flush. Our pupils grow wide, which is likely one reason that so many of us are apt to close our eyes. In other words, the body's response mirrors many of the same symptoms frequently associated with falling in love.
But let's be honest; not every kiss leaves us wanting more.
Evolutionary psychologists at The State University of New York at Albany recently reported that 59% of men and 66% of women say that they have ended a budding relationship because of a bad kiss. How is it that such a seemingly simple exchange has the power to influence attraction dramatically?
We can readily describe sensations of butterflies in the stomach or feeling weak in the knees when things go well, but we are less aware of the ways that kissing helps us to make a reliable assessment of another person. An often-overlooked organ that's intimately involved in the experience is the nose.
Beyond obvious mood spoilers such as poor hygiene and bad breath, we each have a distinct natural scent that appears to guide us toward choosing a partner with compatible DNA. Scientists have found that women prefer the scents of men with a complementary set of genes that code for the immune system. The benefit may be that if children come along down the line, they would be well-equipped to ward off disease.
Of course, some people worry about the way that a kiss also puts us in very close proximity to another person's germs. But in reality, we're more likely to get sick by shaking hands throughout the day than by kissing.
It's necessary to include one important caveat: There seems to be a rise in the number of young people biting each other to express affection.
This may be due, in part, to vampires in Hollywood making the exchange look extremely good on the big screen. However, biting your loved ones is the least appropriate way to show you care because injecting potentially dangerous viruses and bacteria directly into someone's blood stream can be deadly.
Blood-sucking aside, kissing allows us to cross normal social boundaries and get close enough for a reliable sample of scent, taste and possibly pheromones providing insight into long-term compatibility. In other words, there's more to a kiss than meets the lips.
We may not be actively aware of all of the significant ways our bodies respond, but kisses are powerful clues to evaluate when to pursue a relationship and when to move on. Fortunately, understanding the real chemistry involved doesn't take any of the magic out of the moment, but it might boost the odds of leaving a lasting impression.
SmartSelectGIF_2017-07-27-11-46-17_zpsee
  • Like 18

25 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Ahh yes thats him. I read the name offhandedly n didnt memorise it. But its so odd that my ig messed up.. It only says hyunniie liked 2 post. It totally disappeared for me.

Thanks for letting me know. Stupid ig app acting up. Il go back to edit my post. Sorry if i confuse anyone

K k k thats how it seemed to me. N i love it that she discloses to the world he made her heart flutter.

Can u imagine the grin on his face when he reads it?

Well we all know hyunnie is good with words so the idea that she implicitly said that her heart fluttered a lot isn't far fetched, and she always use sweet words to describe wookie, different with the way she described her past co stars 

14 minutes ago, jijibong said:

Thank u chingu!!!!

Their bodies are perfect for each other. Wookie can envelop hyunnie with bear hugs. He can hold and caress her small and squishy hands in his big palms. And their lips also match well, it's like they're made for each other :wub:

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

I always get a little crazy every time I see that spoon position at the couch. My eyes are always riveted to their hands and how NJH would always rub her thumb against his. Their fingers always end up caressing whenever they connect.

OMGGGGG

KcMEYAT.gif

but yessss true

7duqnmH.gif

H6Sou2u.gif 92Iy7zM.gif

*RUNS*

:rolleyes:

• Like 20

So im lil lazy going back to screenshot so will substitute with this awsome gif set by notenoughdrama tumblr

tumblr_or9k4mnigI1vhkfqso1_250.gif
tumblr_or9k4mnigI1vhkfqso2_250.gif
tumblr_or9k4mnigI1vhkfqso3_250.gif
tumblr_or9k4mnigI1vhkfqso4_250.gif
tumblr_or9k4mnigI1vhkfqso5_250.gif
tumblr_or9k4mnigI1vhkfqso6_250.gif

“Dirty but pretty gaze n hold u lovingly"

This reminded me a couple of things

- JCW said when he gazed at njh in the drama.. He was doin it naturally... Hes naturally shooting hearts at her, gal doesnt have a chance

- JCW said in bts of first kiss.. He suggested to director to hold njh lovingly. N then u see from kiss 1 onwards all the hugs that follow,  its 101% enveloping her, treasuring the person in his arms. His hugs are so award-worthy. 

- just as u guys mention they FIT so well:

1. Physically. He wanted a 160cm gal. He got it.

2. She wanted playful and mature. Hes it

3. Her hands fit so well in his.

4. Their personalities fit. They made each other happier n brighter.

5. When they hug. They look picture perfect together. N he loves using her shoulder as chin rest. He doesnt mind hunching over to do that.

6. Last but not least, mutual attraction.

N hey its midnyt n tym to go make milk for my boy. Gd nyt peeps. Lets hav a good happy party with jcw tomoro. N lets c if any updates from hyunnie. Might be a cookie :cookie: day!

• Like 23

13 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

Well we all know hyunnie is good with words so the idea that she implicitly said that her heart fluttered a lot isn't far fetched, and she always use sweet words to describe wookie, different with the way she described her past co stars 

Their bodies are perfect for each other. Wookie can envelop hyunnie with bear hugs. He can hold and caress her small and squishy hands in his big palms. And their lips also match well, it's like they're made for each other :wub:

eLmE4aj.gif

Spoiler

HUGGGGGGG

eMkN7P9.gif

• Like 19

@ehead i totally dig the science behind the kisses. But while passionate kisses r heady, i find hugs more moving n intimate of a diff nature 

with out JiJi couple, both their kisses and hugs are so on-the-money 

25 minutes ago, JiWookJiHyun said:

Ohoyyyyy i must save this pic. Look at wookies biceps on the right pic..  it only means he is holding hyunie's back with pressure.. if he just hold her lightly his biceps wont be too obvious like that. 

Im zooming the pic n amaze to see there were no gap at all. Body to body.. darn why do i feel so hot right now?

omg u r so right. He exerted much force holding her to him that his biceps bulged. The man is ready for action.

And allow me to steal ur gif @jijibong

92Iy7zM.gif

I always thought he was gonna kiss her hand. It looks like he fought the urge to do so.

Hey the previous post should have been my last. Im dragging my feet n dont wanna leave the thread :bawling: mama duty n slp calls. Nytz

• Like 18

Okay so apparently it's not wise being in the bathroom while looking at those kiss scenes...nope! not wise at all..OMG I'm so embarrassed *runs outta bathroom*

Edit: Finally on my way home....teeheeee!!!!

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, aladidah said:

Okay so apparently it's not wise being in the bathroom while looking at those kiss scenes...nope! not wise at all..OMG I'm so embarrassed *runs outta bathroom*

Hahaha! Ottoke! What happened?

• Like 8