[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

there is a link for the video broadcast! but you need to ask for it in PM! LOL!!! She sounds so sweet! WTF I love her genre of music!!! LOL!!! OMG I could listen to this forever!

hi5 @gglex6275

YW's voice is super soothing and the songs are up my aisle as well. :heart: Have bookmarked the live stream page on my browser already.

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, mydarjen said:

Just read the arabic interview translation from jcw's thread. He asked love or friendship, he choose love, he said he think he should stop looking for friendship now :wub:

Woot woot! There you go.! 

*row row your boat.. *

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, aladidah said:

OMG!!!! Wookie and Hyunnie have forever ruined Kdrama for me. I cannot and will not be picking up any new or old kdramas anytime soon or possibly never cos my expectations are now through the roof. Anytime I see another couple on my screen trying to be romantic and all i swear i catch myself rolling my eyes....I almost feel offended lol! 

I kinda take this as a good thing cos i really do want to reduce the amount of Kdramas i watch and well this certainly did it. While Wookie is in the army and Hyunnie is in Univ, I do hope to go make something of myself, be back in two years and pick up from where we left off. 

Haha.. I couldn't agree more.. I've been moping about it for a long time now.. lol!! :tongue:

I've tried very sincerely to like another drama but nope..We're doomed.. kdrama is ruined for us..

I realised I might as well set my short term goals!! (which includes learning korean)

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I'm in! Hahahahahahs! When jiji announces they getting married! #delulumuch 

How's the radio broadcast coming along? Hahahahs! 

Its great. It just sweet listening to the broadcast and posting in here at the same time :D

I'm enjoying this so much :grin:

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, aladidah said:

I mean all he could have said was Love the end, he didn't have to go on and say I should stop looking for friendship now did he????

I'm telling you my life is still on semi pause. This is why the army and university is a blessing in disguise 

I am wrong, I admit it, I thought that NJH was unstoppable. Aniya!!! JCW is like a bullet train, totally unstoppable!!! LMAO! He's so crazy that I don't know to laugh or cry!! OMG!

3 minutes ago, attriste said:

Anddddd on thoughts regarding marriage "delightful and has stability" omoooooooooooo. 

thanks and credits  to the ji Chang wook soompi forum translators. This was by reemkanabata. 

I wonder how early or late in SP this was filmed. 

where is the translation????!!!!! shareee!!!!

• Like 16

16 minutes ago, attriste said:

Anddddd on thoughts regarding marriage "delightful and has stability" omoooooooooooo. 

thanks and credits  to the ji Chang wook soompi forum translators. This was by reemkanabata. 

I wonder how early or late in SP this was filmed. 

OMG Ji Goner keep dropping bombs left and right!!!

• Like 11

58 minutes ago, ysrida_ said:

oh, i used to watched KBS Cool FM live..

OMGGGGG YESSSS THERE IS LIVEEEE... WATCH IT HERE CHINGUSSSS

-

Thank yooooouuuu....

I already tuning in!

And yessss finally njh will be appearing now....

*going to find some magic so I can catch up on what she is saying lmao*

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, aladidah said:

Awwww @babyval22 I feel loved :wub:*kisses* Oh I won't be going anywhere. I'd be in here to spazz from time to time you can count on it :D

By the way ladies is "Trip to Korea May2019" happening for real????

Its ever cross my mind before i found this thread. Don't know will be happening for real or not but i wish for real.. Plz count me in if for real :)

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

OMG Ji Goner keep dropping bombs left and right!!!

wahahaha Ji Goner!! LMAO! that's so funny!

2 minutes ago, attriste said:

we are listening on KBS right now waiting for uri NJH!!

• Like 9

well... i guess for today the bombs are all dropping at night eh??? hahahaha :D well... lets see whether or not hyunni will drop another bomb & cause an even greater explosion (adding on to wookie's "confession" just now..) B)

• Like 10

Wah I would love a trip to Korea for our shippers in 2019 if I don't have my second child then. Maybe I'll leave them with the husband wahahaha.

in the mean time we can have a chicken and pizza and train ticket fund Hehe. 

Note the Arabic interview is probably a month or two old, not new. I wish I knew exactly when though, 

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

well... i guess for today the bombs are all dropping at night eh??? hahahaha :D well... lets see whether or not hyunni will drop another bomb & cause an even greater explosion (adding on to wookie's "confession" just now..) B)

Our boy is like a ticking time bomb! He keeps detonating them. ahh NJH is coming!! aww shes so pretty!!!!

• Like 12