[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

23 hours ago, lizzywizzy said:

ahoy, everyone!!!! a silent lurker here..started with page 250 and decided to join you, guys for the 400. i have found this link from IG, someone have posted and tried to snoop and becomes a lurker.. like everyone else here, SP also have changed my life.. becomes NJH and JCW fan.. becomes JIJI addict.. always check the updates in IG and YT...life got a little more alive.. now with this thread, daily routine is also totally whacked..trouble getting hold of time when reading here.. i  always bookmarked the last page i have read so i will not forget... keeping the link in one of the browser so i'll just refresh if new page have come up...

this is really a PARADISE.. love how you all dissect things.. the gifs always made me laugh.. and the hidden contents as well... hehe.. appreciate the translations.. thinking that i should have started reading from page 1 as I have might miss some things.. probably i will start on my off days. i'm really fascinated with JCW and NJH. love them both to death. the idea of destiny, coincidences and the hints..arghh. heart flutters.. looking forward for more spazz until Aug.. and spying  until May 2019 as JCW will be in MS. i think there should be someone doing an inside job..hehe.. Cheers to all of you!!!

Welcome on board chingu!!! :wub:

kekeke i keep forgeting where i left as well

Lets keep spazzing like no tomorrow my friend!!!

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, tomago said:

Maybe jcw using his buddies acc to check on njh? Since someone mentioned that people in his team were following njh ig. *delulu mode*

really? lol if its true then well..........they are unbelievable lol

btw, if i'm not misheard during her vlive or somewhere else hyuni talked about chatroom she had with the teams. but i'm not sure if its referring to SP teams or her past dramas. if its SP, then we can 90% sure that they may have talked in private *ok a bit random* *delulu mode* lol 

• Like 14

50 minutes ago, masthu said:

chinguya what had happened at the wrap up party??? I was focusing on our luv birds and i totally forgot Nara LOL

Sigh. Hahaha. @nikih @stucked And I and I'm not sure if there are others, but we just think that jihyun is wise beyond her years and respectful and very aware of hierarchy even though she is technically a sunbae having been in the industry for 14 years. 

Spoiler

Lets just say that N just seems clueless. She stood next to jcw for pics at press con? And first meet? and wrap up shoot too. Then we just being snarky... cos she's the tallest visual in her girlgroup and technically shouldn't be "used to standing in the middle"

Ok done end of story hahaha. 

Regarding the pre-screening for the very important question, the only thing I know is it was def pre-recorded since the girls asking the question we're shown on screen. Whether it was recorded and sent in, or on the spot while queuing up to get in, we don't know.

im abit tired of being rational when delulu sounds more rational than anything else wahahahah. Ok breakfast will comment more later. 

• Like 20

32 minutes ago, biejuju said:

Full clip of Wookie's MBC interview and love 0:17 (1st clip) & 2:23 (2nd clip)kekeke...(pardon me if already posted here) oh boii..he sooo smitten and glowing panchak panchak here:lol:

Cr to MBC official YT

He's glowing.. Panchak panchak :D

• Like 11

2 hours ago, valleryrose said:

Hahaha!! Our lovely Hyunie proves yet again that she is just like us!! Your average girl who enjoys life one day at a time.. (haha though there's nothing average about her lol!!)

You go girl!! Focus on what's positive and ignore those flies!! Haha!! *hugs and kisses*

Why? What happened? *still backreading lol*

You know what I'd loveto do? I'd love to have her as our drinking buddy. What fun we'd have with her,laughing,talk about love,her Chang Wook oppa,then laugh again,teach her about the ways of the world.. *wink* her Chang Wook oppa again.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!giphy.gif

• Like 15

23 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Aiiigggooo you are so right chingu! Hard lessons in my 20's and now just holding tight in my 30's,  LOL!!! I usually travel six months out of the year, and work the other six. So while I am working within my six months, it is so enjoyable to spazz all my silly, sensual and romantic delulu thoughts in here. And it all began with our Jiji couple! *sighs* ... I hope to be a little bit more tamed in two months before I begin traveling again, otherwise I will have separation anxiety from you all! OH EM GEE!!! :huh:

NOOOO chingu...!!!

u cant leave us especially when the drought is so close andwaeee!!! Do find time to spazz with us chaebal!!! 

Our thread needs you!!! :heart:

23 hours ago, pepperoux said:

hello guys. finally decided to join the bandwagon after a decade of ninja lurking in soompi all thanks to my husband whom I watched SP with. I "accidentally" left his intagram on jibongcouple bts videos mode and oh booooy he asked me early in the morning if our babies are dating and wth is jcw touchy feely with njh. :D I am so happy and relieved that I'm not delulu like he accused me before for staying late at night giggling on my side of the bed. :tongue: btw, i'm not making things up but my zodiac sign is cancer and hubby's a virgo which totally makes my shipper heart sail to the moon and back. I really hope everything will work out. I can see it and I can feel it in my toes, their attraction transcend  thru the screen and it's electrifying. i am glad to finally join you guys on board and may our ship sail a thousand seas.:wub:

Welcome on board unnie..!!!

Seems like you couldnt resist jiji as well lol :D

We look forward to all that you have to say :)

• Like 9

I'm really sorry about countering what Wookie said in the concert about the army thing and thank you to all the people who responded (I can't tag you all because of Bad Internet Connection, Philippine's Internet (data) connection is the slowest toads of all toads) 

But anyways I'm back in my Delulu Thinking/ Heart and will in long haul spazz with you guys. hihihi I can really feel it chingus, we'll have a bomb later tonight or tomorrow morning. :D GD and Radio Show explosions are coming. :D

• Like 13

@masthu awwww thank you chingu. My family n friends are about to commit me soon to an asylum since I have been avoiding everyone since I have jumped into our Jiji Haven. LOL!!! 

Spoiler

tumblr_o1gscrgLO11sfoq8to1_500.gif

It will be harder to spazz when I begin traveling, no wifi etc and connections. But I will spazz out and cry with you all as we send our oppa off to military island before he returns to our ship. And our shipmates have grown so much that it has and will continue to stay delulu until we port in Jiji Wedding Bliss. LOL! I, among others here will be ordering my copy of the dvd so we will all have something to spazz over yet again. Meanwhile, I cannot help but fall in love even more with our oppa. Oh em gee!!!! 

Now the second video the editor applied the funniest bgm

LMAO!!! 

Spoiler

But Wookie looks dashing and quite masculine as always. LOL!!!! 

7 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

I'm really sorry about countering what Wookie said in the concert about the army thing and thank you to all the people who responded (I can't tag you all because of Bad Internet Connection, Philippine's Internet (data) connection is the slowest toads of all toads) 

But anyways I'm back in my Delulu Thinking/ Heart and will in long haul spazz with you guys. hihihi I can really feel it chingus, we'll have a bomb later tonight or tomorrow morning. :D GD and Radio Show explosions are coming. :D

Awww *hugs* chingu! You sound exactly the same as my sister is delulu yet scared and goes back and forth but she be extreme that is why she is not jumping in here but just lurks silently. LOL!!!! All good, we have good shipmates that are happy to share and help you rationalize back to delulu land. LOL!!! 

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, attriste said:

Sigh. Hahaha. @nikih @stucked And I and I'm not sure if there are others, but we just think that jihyun is wise beyond her years and respectful and very aware of hierarchy even though she is technically a sunbae having been in the industry for 14 years. 

Hide contents

Lets just say that N just seems clueless. She stood next to jcw for pics at press con? And first meet? and wrap up shoot too. Then we just being snarky... cos she's the tallest visual in her girlgroup and technically shouldn't be "used to standing in the middle"

Ok done end of story hahaha. 

Regarding the pre-screening for the very important question, the only thing I know is it was def pre-recorded since the girls asking the question we're shown on screen. Whether it was recorded and sent in, or on the spot while queuing up to get in, we don't know.

im abit tired of being rational when delulu sounds more rational than anything else wahahahah. Ok breakfast will comment more later. 

Hmmm. I sense... RAGE? HAHAHAHA! You always say "Done. End of story." when it comes to Nara. HAHAHA. Don't worry, it's a natural reaction. You're so cute even though we know it upsets you. HAHAHAHA. *pats @attriste* Good girl! Hehe!

*whispers at @masthu *

Spoiler

It's not worth mentioning really, it's just that Nara always stays at the center during photo ops of the four leads. Just beside JCW. So.. fans like me see that as a bit of a no-no, considering she's not the main lead and a newbie actress at that. And for Korea who's big in hierarchy, it's a bit of a turn off and a head-scratching moment for me. I'm not hating on her or anything, I just find that behavior off. HAHAHA!

And about being "rational" on that vid clip in his concert, everything everyone says here are rational. When we try to explain something, that is us "rationalizing". giphy.gif

• Like 15

1 hour ago, leeeeeecx said:

I really don't want to be a downer or party pooper but my Rational Mind is speaking to me. 

You know, JCW's answer was something pretty common. If you were asked by that question I bet you would answer the same. I didn't think of this for the last 2 days cause I was spazzing uncontrollably with giddy-ness. but now that it died down (just a little) my rational mind is speaking. 

I'm really sorry I'm just looking at this from all perspective. If anyone can explain to me and counter my rational mind please do so 'cause my delulu heart will gladly support it. by the way, don't kill me chingus! 

BUT: Wasn't this question pre-screened? I mean he might have had a say to what questions he will answer? or atleast the production team and his management? 

EDIT: When he said that he thought of it recently/a lot (correct me if I'm wrong) somewhat countered my rational mind and swayed mu delulu heart. 

i thought.. it might have been scripted.. still it depends if the fans looked like they're reading the question but if not the question might really came from them.. as for pre-screened.. of course it is as the PD edit and include in the video.. not quite sure if he watched the video first and prep his answers before hand.. but still.. his reaction with the take it with her comment?? that is something..maybe that question  have been in his head for a long time.. but the fact that his answer is different before.. that is really something.

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, stucked said:

Hmmm. I sense... RAGE? HAHAHAHA! You always say "Done. End of story." when it comes to Nara. HAHAHA. Don't worry, it's a natural reaction. You're so cute even though we know it upsets you. HAHAHAHA. *pats @attriste* Good girl! Hehe!

*whispers at @masthu *

Reveal hidden contents

It's not worth mentioning really, it's just that Nara always stays at the center during photo ops of the four leads. Just beside JCW. So.. fans like me see that as a bit of a no-no, considering she's not the main lead and a newbie actress at that. And for Korea who's big in hierarchy, it's a bit of a turn off and a head-scratching moment for me. I'm not hating on her or anything, I just find that behavior off. HAHAHA!

And about being "rational" on that vid clip in his concert, everything everyone says here are rational. When we try to explain something, that is us "rationalizing". 

Stahp that shark!!!! Hahahaha. 

Nooo I'm not raging I'm just tired of rolling my eyeballs when I think about it. 

Spoiler

I think part of my problem is because I grudgingly acknowledge she's pretty damn hot with that bust hahahahahah. And I really liked her initially. And then like @gracebkk I started wondering whether there was anything with her and jcw cos abit hard to ignore this tall hot lady yknow. Plus weird jcw foot in her ig. Ok nvm wahahaha. The more I explain the more annoyed I get. 

So basically as much as I like her looks, I don't like her cluelessness that seems to invade my otp's chance at photoging togrther wahaha. Also I'm jealous and want to protect these two. Coz if I as a married woman find her hot.... I feared for jihyunnie. 

But it's ok!!!!!!! Jihyunnie is so much more entertaining and total package!

Ok done end of story wahahaha. It's myself convincing myself to stop prattling! 

• Like 15

17 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

@masthu awwww thank you chingu. My family n friends are about to commit me soon to an asylum since I have been avoiding everyone since I have jumped into our Jiji Haven. LOL!!! 

Hide contents

It will be harder to spazz when I begin traveling, no wifi etc and connections. But I will spazz out and cry with you all as we send our oppa off to military island before he returns to our ship. And our shipmates have grown so much that it has and will continue to stay delulu until we port in Jiji Wedding Bliss. LOL! I, among others here will be ordering my copy of the dvd so we will all have something to spazz over yet again. Meanwhile, I cannot help but fall in love even more with our oppa. Oh em gee!!!! 

Now the second video the editor applied the funniest bgm

LMAO!

But Wookie looks dashing and quite masculine as always. LOL!!!! 

Hahahaha LOOOOOL. I have no social life either after joining this thread. No wonder everyone thinks we are going :lol:

ikr chingu!!! yeahhhh the military... the mere thought makes me so sad. Its a relief that we can cry together with you and all the chingus out here!!!

Yeahhh we arent backing down until we see our ship reach their wedding!!! Awesome!! more stuff to spazz when the DVD is out. So im gonna count on chinguya!!! :wub:  its like a black hole theres no way out of it hehe :D

• Like 7