[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

9 minutes ago, pinklalaland said:

...did it just end..? It wasn't even 10 minutes

Woah!!! What was that? So short!!! I thought it was my Wi-Fi but then it said it just ended???? :o

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, ehead said:

Woah!!! What was that? So short!!! I thought it was my Wi-Fi but then it said it just ended???? :o

@ehead exactly!! :huh: I refreshed the page because it was kind of slow but then it says "live broadcast ended" like whaat!?? 

edit: OMG GUYS, I SEE OUR FAIRY GODMOTHER OF THE JIJI SHIP BEHIND HIM IN THE BEGINNING OF THE VID!!! :o

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, pinklalaland said:

@ehead exactly!! :huh: I refreshed the page because it was kind of slow but then it says "live broadcast ended" like whaat!?? 

I think we got spoiled by NJH's endless chatter on V-Live! hahaha our shy boy only updates us with bits and pieces! I would really be happy if this two got together, they are a match, chincha! If JCW gets shy, its going to be NJH who's going to talk for both of them LOL! She's unstoppable, you know, Wookie!

And I was thinking, maybe this is why they aren't going to be interviewed together, because the agencies are wary what kind of answers might come out of the two seeing as JCW may be shy but he is direct to the point, while uri NJH is not shy, not even by a bit and is always honest and direct to the point! It would be a riot to have these two interviewed together!

• Like 17

Well chingus the vline was short because he just wanted to show someone **we know her name wink wink** that he is wearing blue coloured clothes for her.....jcw is so smitten :D ...

I just hopes he makes it clear with njh and seals the deal. ..B)

This ship is surely sailing.:wub:

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, luvforever said:

He only did 6 minutes and 50 seconds I think 

I don't understand his purpose of going Vlive if he's just gonna be there for 6 minutes????... Enlightened me please chingus.:blink:

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Hyunnie getting shy about listening to Wookie's OST:blush: She's adorable! Hyunnie don't worry we will act like we never know you listen to his song. @pinklalaland @riririru Our lovely translators can provide the full trans as I can only do the basic lol

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=057&aid=0001152527

tagging @pinklalaland she's awake now, LOL! :tongue: I was LOLing so hard when I saw the color of his shirt! :tongue: this boy cannot be more obvious that he is trying to impress someone!

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, pinklalaland said:

edit: OMG GUYS, I SEE OUR FAIRY GODMOTHER OF THE JIJI SHIP BEHIND HIM IN THE BEGINNING OF THE VID!!! :o

Omo omo... I was like whaaaat, the stylist again? They are dating? 

Then reality hit me so hard, I'm bleeding.... ofc he has a concert! She is the official stylist! Gawd

I cant get over that IG post ever. I just caaaaant!! :glasses::grin:

tumblr_o7smxifG3s1vst49wo1_500.gif

• Like 13

24 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

I think we got spoiled by NJH's endless chatter on V-Live! hahaha our shy boy only updates us with bits and pieces! I would really be happy if this two got together, they are a match, chincha! If JCW gets shy, its going to be NJH who's going to talk for both of them LOL! She's unstoppable, you know, Wookie!

Haha, so true. They are perfect together. This reminds me of the Suspicious Partner VLive where poor JCW seemed slightly confused/shy (had he ever done a vlive before?) and JiHyun was coordinating everything like a pro and showing all the other leads where to go. She'd make a great variety show host. She really made the others more comfortable and the whole thing less awkward.

• Like 18

58 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Yes! Wookie will appear on Section TV. I wish both JiJi were interviewed because Park Seulgi is a fun interviewer. I'm expecting for this interview to make us go to JiJi haven again.

@luvforeveri know right! Actually I'm more excited about this than the GD he was on, LOL. I hope Section TV's nifty interviewer will help us dig out some goodies from JCW. Park Seulgi fighting!  Lol. :glasses:

• Like 12

Although it was short , I am thankful he's willing to share through vlive sneak peak backstage of his concert..at least we know about his attire today hahaa. what's with the continuous blue themes JCW sshi ? Hahaaha:heart: I really love his eyes smile when he laughed.theres dimple under his eyes..so cute :lol:sad that this is his last official  schedule before enlists:bawling:

• Like 20

1 minute ago, genxv said:

Haha, so true. They are perfect together. This reminds me of the Suspicious Partner VLive where poor JCW seemed slightly confused/shy (I don't think he had ever done a vlive before then) and JiHyun was coordinating everything like a pro and showing all the other leads where to go. She'd make a great variety show host. She really made the others more comfortable and the whole thing less awkward.

chingu can you share the link to that vlive? i've always wanted to see it but can't find it!

• Like 10

Just now, genxv said:

Haha, so true. They are perfect together. This reminds me of the Suspicious Partner VLive where poor JCW seemed slightly confused/shy (I don't think he had ever done a vlive before then) and JiHyun was coordinating everything like a pro and showing all the other leads where to go. She'd make a great variety show host. She really made the others more comfortable and the whole thing less awkward.

Yes, I remember she taught him to press on the hearts, then on his vlive in the WP, he told his taught his assistant how to press hearts. He is so adorable. 

• Like 13

1 minute ago, chawanmushijjang said:

@luvforeveri know right! Actually I'm more excited about this than the GD he was on, LOL. I hope Section TV's nifty interviewer will help us dig out some goodies from JCW. Park Seulgi fighting!  Lol. :glasses:

I love her questions whenever she does Section TV. There was this one episode where she once asked Siwan and forgot the other girl's name re-enact a scene where Siwan had to propose to her. Love her witty antics which is why I'm sad JiJi couple didn't do the interview together. I'm sure she would ask about the proposal scene or other scenes from Sutner, heck probably even the BTS scenes. I can already see Park Seulgi and Hyunnie ganging up on poor Wookie with those humorous questions/answers. If only they did the interview together:bawling:

• Like 16

JCW keep aging backwards and looks younger than his age and NJH looks matured than her young age hahaha they look like equal in age already haha I can't see the age difference between them in visual,personalities and attitudes 

• Like 12