[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

7 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

chingus I see that JCW is streaming jiscovery aka his concert?? what is this all about?

http://www.vlive.tv/video/36475/

ohhh is that the concert later? Must be for his international fans who would not be able to come! Yay! More spazzing material! LOL! Hope the anaconda doesn't make its appearance!

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

cannot agree more. 

We really need to be cautions. The false information has already widely spread on IG without double check. 

TBH, I sometimes well understand why individual fans dislike shippers so much. :(

It's quite scary actually. Rumors can spread and it can hurt either reputation wise or emotionally wise of the parties involved. 

• Like 14

Just now, Hello_JIS said:

The concert is held at 2pm and 7pm (KTS) today. 

The vlive is scheduled at 1.40pm(KTS). It may be a very short one same as the rehearsal yesterday. 

oh probably, just an excerpt, unless it would be JCW staff who would be broadcasting it!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, attriste said:

Yay finished reading finally!! @MoonlightSerenade I loved your long post... finally got to read it!!!

also guys I think we all know this but omfg I love you all... usually as females we spazz over the very handsome dude but wahhhhh chincha we all love hyunni so damn much that she is equal if not more loved than he is! I love how we see all her positives and spazz over it like seriously...I have not looked at a female star with such wonder in a long time... I'm usually shallow bwahahaah. 

Maybe coz I'm super like a noob shipper but I totally love the "njh take my oppa!!!!" tagline teehee. 

Ok goodnight. *Holds phone to sleep coz separation anxiety from this thread...*

Awww thank you love! Only place to share it is here in our Jiji Ship Haven. #fightingdeluluminds :D

• Like 8

Today is JI CHANG WOOK day

We got double show of his Jisconcert. Thk fans attending would probably show snipbits on their ig

Then theres the guerilla date.

Heres an allkpop article

GENERAL

Ji Chang Wook reveals ideal type + plans before his impending military enlistment

By yckim124    3 hours ago  
ji-chang-wook

Ji Chang Wook went on a guerilla date with KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly'.

Recently, it was confirmed that Ji Chang Wook will be enlisting in the military on August 14. During the date, Ji Chang Wook shared a comment and said, "My last official schedule is on the 22nd. I plan to have personal time from then on."

He continued, "I love home-cooked meals. I think it's most comfortable and warm. Yesterday, my mom went grocery shopping and prepared breakfast for me but I couldn't eat it because I slept in. I want to spend a lot of time with my mom before I enlist." 

Ji Chang Wook added a message for his fans and said, "Please wait for me until I come back. I'll return with a good production."

The actor was also asked about his ideal type. He explained, "I like women with a sense of humor who I can easily talk to."

ji-chang-wook_1500651144_%E1%84%8B%E1%85%A1%E3%85%93%E3%84%B9.jpg

Aw just like his thai vacation. Thk hes bringing his mummy somwhere aft he wraps up today.

• Like 22

48 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

That would be awesome. But I think JCW is shy, I think he wouldnt do it. NJH is an adventurous type of gal, she might do it. On a sidenote, this guy can kiss though he eats his costar alive in my secret romance.... But I think secret romance was on TVN so its ok to have torrid kissing scenes. :tongue:

Yes!! Now, I am not sinking our ship, I am just saying, wouldn't that be interesting for NJH to star in a drama together? LOL! I loved him in My Secret Romance but I did not care for his co-star eventhough she was pretty but I love this girl in Five Children and his co-star in Noble, My Love. I don't remember his co-star in Oh My Venus, but I sure did love him and the lead star. Oh my! 

But that would be an interesting puppy to add to babygirl's puppy list, right? LOL!!!

Just saying, in case we do have lurkers from oppa's management. Ummm, please seal the deal if not sealed already. LOL!!! :DB)

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Today is JI CHANG WOOK day

We got double show of his Jisconcert. Thk fans attending would probably show snipbits on their ig

Then theres the guerilla date.

Heres an allkpop article

GENERAL

Ji Chang Wook reveals ideal type + plans before his impending military enlistment

By yckim124    3 hours ago  

Ji Chang Wook went on a guerilla date with KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly'.

Recently, it was confirmed that Ji Chang Wook will be enlisting in the military on August 14. During the date, Ji Chang Wook shared a comment and said, "My last official schedule is on the 22nd. I plan to have personal time from then on."

He continued, "I love home-cooked meals. I think it's most comfortable and warm. Yesterday, my mom went grocery shopping and prepared breakfast for me but I couldn't eat it because I slept in. I want to spend a lot of time with my mom before I enlist." 

Ji Chang Wook added a message for his fans and said, "Please wait for me until I come back. I'll return with a good production."

The actor was also asked about his ideal type. He explained, "I like women with a sense of humor who I can easily talk to."

Aw just like his thai vacation. Thk hes bringing his mummy somwhere aft he wraps up today.

his last official schedule:bawling:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, sharreb said:

Omg i havnt read so fast before.

Thanks for the crotch pic guys.. Cant unsee it. It would be totally weird if he went commando for a public event. Pss u can do that when u r at home jcw-shi. He must hav upgraded his briefs whilst filming SP. Particularly aft filming the first drunk scene when he found njh reallly sexy. Even one with utmost control cant will his lower body not to react ryt.

No subs or translations yet. But that glow (sorry been mention million times) njh looks like someone blossoming under love.. In short she looks like shes in love n not one sided. Kekke delulu mode on: totally dating a hot someone. Just saying.

Regarding adlibs they could be alot more that they havnt mention. Even if it wasnt an adlib sprung out suddenly , it could be an idea suggested by jcw in rehearsals. N hyunnie is game in responding to him.

I thk in real life their love story can be named FATED TO LOVE YOU.

Gahh ok i got to go. 

Agree chingu! And btw, I loved both versions of Fated To Love You! Welcome back chingu! Yes I had appointments and errands in between working so I had plenty of time to jump in. LOL! Too much time! LOL! No matter where this ship may sail, I am going to sail until it sinks like a Titanic ship. LOL! And even then, at least we can be like Rose and our great Jiji love story! LOL! Hmmmm mmmmhhmmm! @sharreb

• Like 11

8 hours ago, riririru said:

i will let @pinklalaland @stroppyse @sharreb and other translator senpais to take this XD Me + 45minutes video = v bad match:ph34r: probably will take hundred years to finish lolol

So sorry @riririru I have no idea how to edit videos and I don't have the time :cry:

I can tell you what she says about certain things but I can't translate the whole video haha.. 

• Like 13

51 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

cannot agree more. 

We really need to be cautions. The false information has already widely spread on IG without double check. 

TBH, I sometimes well understand why individual fans dislike shippers so much. :(

Yep. Sadly. This is true. HAHAHAHA. Sometimes, IG users really need to fact check, as a loooooot of readers do take what they post there as truth.. Since it's their own page, debunking them there felt a little disrespectful. I tried before but I was sorta labelled as a "hater" ME??? A HATER? HAHAHAHA! It is hard to control these though. Which is why this thread is a looot safer and better. We post infos, debate whether it's fact or not, then we spazz.

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, stucked said:

Yep. Sadly. This is true. HAHAHAHA. Sometimes, IG users really need to fact check, as a loooooot of readers do take what they post there as truth.. Since it's their own page, debunking them there felt a little disrespectful. I tried before but I was sorta labelled as a "hater" ME??? A HATER? HAHAHAHA! It is hard to control these though. Which is why this thread is a looot safer and better. We post infos, debate whether it's fact or not, then we spazz.

Good morning, @stuckedMaybe there should be a disclaimer  in every unofficial translation that we post so that it won't be quoted? Or would that be too much? Haha just my two cents. :)

• Like 16