[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

4 hours ago, waveoflove said:

I prefer to think that their conversations revolve around....

"did you have a good day"

"did you have anything nice to eat today"

"i didnt get to see your beautiful smile today"

"i miss you"

AND NOT "i told the interviewer I might cry...."

:joy::joy: It doesn't even make sense does it? He probably doesn't even remember what he said in that interview.. He had dozens of them that day after all

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, aladidah said:

THIS!!!!! I was initially thinking she should show up as a guest but I think I prefer this a whole lot more and knowing Hyunnie's personality I think she just might with CTJ, Cupid Unnie and Co

And how awesome would that be..!! I don't think it would be a problem at all.. given how much the knetz already love them.. I feel a very positive vibe for her these days.. it's like the whole universe is rooting for them!! :D

• Like 13

2 hours ago, stucked said:

She said "seomol" or present. HAHAHA. I didn't get who actually gave it to her. HALP! HAHAHAHA! 

Hopefully this can help us to solve "who actually gave it to her?" question :wub:

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

I am freeeee!!!!! *jumping around like a mad monkey*

Hahaha..  no cursing the boss though.. like I said he spared my job..  lol!! 

Anyways see you here soon @aladidah let's spazzzzzzzzzzz... 

*I sound like a mad monkey too.. omo..*

Awwwwwww! I dunno wanna leave *reluctantly waves*

4 minutes ago, stucked said:

HAPPY HAPPY TIMES!!!! Come on here @aladidah HAHAHA!!

LOOOL!!!! You're really not going to make this easy for me huh?!!?!?!?!? *oh i see my boss, gotta run*

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, chemistry143 said:

really sorry, just found this so funny and had to share

after the release of NJH's interview regarding 'ordinary people' today, guess what is written across wookie's shirt? 

I don't know what to say anymore..

Is he trolling her?? Hahahaha.. 

(On the other hand he is not ordinary.. God, please don't take the words seriously.. he is not ordinary.. remember, HE.IS.NOT.ORDINARY)

#deluluoverload

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, chemistry143 said:

really sorry, just found this so funny and had to share

after the release of NJH's interview regarding 'ordinary people' today, guess what is written across wookie's shirt? 
i love these kinds of coincidences. :rolleyes:

Wait. Pls refresh my memory again. Hyunni interview about ordinary people.. What was that about again? 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, babyval22 said:

Wait. Pls refresh my memory again. Hyunni interview about ordinary people.. What was that about again? 

that was when Hyunnie said that ordinary people (other people from different lines of work) won't understand how they live. and that she much prefers to date people who are also in her line of work since they can understand each other better. 

• Like 15

I watched the whole NJH VLive. I barely understand what she said, yet I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY TO SEE HER!

I feel like she really has that certain attraction that bring some kind of Happy Virus. 

She seems very kind and smart at the same time. Love NJH so so much!!!

:heart::heart::heart:

Btw, JCW VLive was just way too short and sort of confusing. IT IS VERY VERY SUSPICIOUS! HAHHAAHA  :glasses:

• Like 18

I haven't had a chance to watch the VLive. I fell asleep... :bawling: So thank you @jijibong for sharing some snippets. Please don't hesitate to share more, I'm sure we would love them! I agree with you she is adorable!! And from reading comments here she really loves speaking with her fans.  I remember feeling the same way about her VLive last December. She actually did 2 parts because her time at the salon was so short. She could have easily said bye but nope, she logged back in later so her fans could have more time with her and she was so sweet and frank with them, like talking with a regular friend. I can't tell you how much I LOVE this girl. No wonder  Song Hye Kyo says she would want her daughter to be like Nam Ji Hyun.

All I've read/seen about her just says she has her priorities on right, she's fearless but kind and she is hilarious. What is not to love. I bet guy friends fall for her all the time but the fact that she hasn't dated much/at all means she isn't one to date around thoughtlessly. Having said that, her recent comments do sound like she is very open to dating, especially someone in her field? *supicious* (JCW hurry and claim your lady)

15 minutes ago, sharreb said:

So the goodies of the day :cookie::blush:

- she admitted the necklace was a gift (delulu: from :wub: )

- she said jcw ost was one of 2 of her favorite

- she knew about his vlive n rehearsals (delulu: fr the man himself :wub: particularly he made that decision quite las min)

- she said they watched the finale together

- they talked during wrap up party

- they celebrated jcw bufday (didnt he hav the cutest smile there)

- she repeated again about visiting him in the military (i thk shes partially joking shes totally gonna go)

- she said domestic vacation (he said vacation too in interviews) (delulu @Dingy Conk suggested jeju for them, even lee hyo ri says its a wonderful place to date)

@sharreb thank you for summarizing  the important parts. I'm still backreading like crazy but your posting has me squeeing for a good 10 minutes now. God, I have to calm down *fans self*. She is so frank and just wonderful. I bet the fact that she is not a mega-star with 20 different handlers telling her what to say/not say means she can be herself. I hope she never changes.

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I can't even.. 

Oh stop it Wookie..!! Really.. give us something new.. like you know.. her name..!! Say it already!!

Hahahaha!! 

Ottokkke my heartt! Brilliant idea chingu kekekeke:D

• Like 11

He sang in korean,   it's his remake of starry mood, the song name is "Bright Star", here's the lyric the part he sang ( Translated by Olivia H. Lee

하나 둘 이어져 묶여놓여진 별들과
The stars, one and two, tangled with each other
너와 나 모두 기도하던
The song, all of you and me praying for
그 노래가 저기도 들릴까
Can it be heared over there?

천천히 Slowly walking,
하나 둘 셋 넷 걷다 하늘을 봐
One, two, three, four, then look at the sky
하나 둘 이어져 묶여놓여진 별들과
The stars, one and two, tangled with each other
너와 나 모두 기도하던
The song, all of you and me praying for
그 노래가 저기도 들릴까
Can it be heared over there?
꼭 들릴거야
Surely heared

• Like 16

21 hours ago, masthu said:

Omg while she dates a celebrity she can have an ordinary life with ordinary people. So shes outta the spot light until wookie comes back and claims her Waaaah. These two did plan this well chingu :astonished: 

22 hours ago, miss0115 said:

Yes, i might be wrong but more or less she is saying that bcs of celeb industry having a different pattern of life than ordinary people, so it would be hard (for ordinary people) to understand (celeb's life), (therefore) it more comfortable to date with someone from celeb industry as well.

See..........I already predicted that she is going to just spill the beans here and there ROFL Anyway, just get ur passport ready guys. we are going to fly soon. LOL

@babyval22 my mistake chingu! it was us that was talking about ordinary people. my apologies!! i was so caught up in the moment :flushed:

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

that was when Hyunnie said that ordinary people (other people from different lines of work) won't understand how they live. and that she much prefers to date people who are also in her line of work since they can understand each other better. 

Ahhhhhhh. Thank you for refreshing my memory! Hahahas. I was so focused on fellow entertainer that I totally ignored ordinary. Hahahhas! B)

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, luvforever said:

I guess we know who she is:D

Ji Chang Wook unveils his ideal type, "a woman with fun personality who connects well with me"

OMO OMO OMO!!!! *Smiles like a mad woman*

This reminds me of the other OTP I ship (PHS X PBY) and PHS's suddenly very specific description of his ideal type in an interview after the drama ended!  

We definitely know who JCW's ideal type is! And he has actually spelt it out on TV? 

I mean, surely this is much more specific than before. And surely, if he hasn't met his ideal type already, how would he have been able to describe it like this? 

//He shared: “I want to date someone who I can totally click with. I want somebody who can allow me to be innocent like a child. I know I might sound a little bit picky, but someone like a muse who can inspire me is my ideal type.//

(quoted from article: http://www.hellokpop.com/featured/ji-chang-wook-female-type/)

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, chawanmushijjang said:

OMO OMO OMO!!!! *Smiles like a mad woman*

This reminds me of the other OTP I ship (PHS X PBY) and PHS's suddenly very specific description of his ideal type in an interview after the drama ended!  

We definitely know who JCW's ideal type is! And he has actually spelt it out on TV? 

I mean, surely this is much more specific than before. And surely, if he hasn't met his ideal type already, how would he have been able to describe it like this? 

//He shared: “I want to date someone who I can totally click with. I want somebody who can allow me to be innocent like a child. I know I might sound a little bit picky, but someone like a muse who can inspire me is my ideal type.//

(quoted from article: http://www.hellokpop.com/featured/ji-chang-wook-female-type/)

At this point somebody should straight away ask them if they are dating, lol they are so crazy and unstoppable they might just say yes already.

• Like 17