[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

40 minutes ago, ucup19 said:

Did someone already posted this ? Coincidence much ? hmmm.. interesting

Rationally speaking (we've been praised as "Rational Shippers" after all :D) , the photo on the left was taken from a BTS of NJH's previous drama with SIG, whereas the photo on the right was JCW's recent Fossil CF shot. 

Timeline is a bit far off, but who's to say that the stylist did not flipped through NJH's archives and decided to give us shippers sweets and treats by dressing JCW similarly? Hehe. Or perhaps the Fossil shoot stylist is also a shipper! Or even better, the Fossil shoot stylist is the same stylist who styled Bok Shil (NJH's character's name in SKL). 

LOL.

number of times "stylist" appeared in this post: 4

number of times "NJH" appeared in this post: 3

number of times "JCW" appeared in this post: 2

number of times "Bok Shil" and SIG appeared in this post: 1 each 

Conclusion: the stylist unnie/oppa is a crucial link to us shippers. We ought to start sending her/him food trucks. :glasses:

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, chawanmushijjang said:

Rationally speaking (we've been praised as "Rational Shippers" after all :D) , the photo on the left was taken from a BTS of NJH's previous drama with SIG, whereas the photo on the right was JCW's recent Fossil CF shot. 

Timeline is a bit far off, but who's to say that the stylist did not flipped through NJH's archives and decided to give us shippers sweets and treats by dressing JCW similarly? Hehe. Or perhaps the Fossil shoot stylist is also a shipper! Or even better, the Fossil shoot stylist is the same stylist who styled Bok Shil (NJH's character's name in SKL). 

LOL.

Conclusion: the stylist unnie/oppa is a crucial link to us shippers. We ought to start sending her/him food trucks. :glasses:

WHEN THE STYLISTS ARE CO-CAPTIONS OF THIS SHIP. HAHAHAHAHA I love it. :wub:

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

She could, it would be safe if she comes with company either with the cast and crew or common friends! :tongue: Like Aluu CEO!

YES! I would much prefer for her to do that. Girl's night out + Wookie Oppa on the side to complete it. Hahahahaha

• Like 9

I don't know how to post videos so i posted on my twitter because i really wanted to share with you how much i love when Hyuni does this :bawling::heart:

I love her so much, her voice is really so soft :heart: i wish her all good things in this world, she is so precious OMG

Btw tell me if you know how to post videos? ( not from youtube and twitter ) i don't know how to explain LOL :tongue:

• Like 20

1 hour ago, syasha12795 said:
Seeing this I want them to have cf ramyun tgt as well :bawling:  

On Twitter,it seems kfans really supportive towards uri jiji couple...:blush:

I'm curious what this video is about though! Hahahas. I'm it fan made or is gmarket really using it? I'm confused. Hahahs. 

Oh, can someone share the link to PD notes again? Hahahs. I was so high over hyunni that I missed it. Keke. Thanks! 

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, aladidah said:

Can't wait to get out of this DUNGEON, sorry i meant work, so i can go watch her Vlive with pizza and a glass of wine and spazzzzz all i want *roll on 5 o'clock*

I know exactly how this feels chingu. HAHAHA. This is what happened when those mags interviews came out and I was slaving off at work and you're all spazzing here. HAHAHAHA. I was crying and cursing my boss those days. HAHAHA!

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, chawanmushijjang said:

LOL.

IKR! the stylist unnie is our fairy godmother anyway :wub:  she must be aware of this kind of shipping between NJH and JWC right ? i noticed on her IG posts, she always had sweet captions for every NJH picts, not that i understand korean, just saw heart and love kind of emojis.. she must love uri NJH so much..

• Like 14

19 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

Hahaha..!! I can't believe I am getting back to you so late..i just gave up on replying to some posts. I missed thr fun.. my day was so packed today I am toast!! 

But just looking at her Vlive I was rejuvenated!! I was laughing along with her!! She had so much to talk.. she must have made her fans soooo happy today..  the ones who were able to interact with her were the luckiest!! Hahah!! 

Oh yeah she could totally be our drinking buddy..!! I can absolutely imagine that!!! NJH, you're a rockstar girl!! Love ya!!

EDIT: I am eagerly waiting for the subs.. I need to know why Wookie came up so many times.. lol!! 

I want to be her friend! Like I could totally picture ourselves laughing drunkenly beside her. She made me so so soooo happy today! HAHAHA! This is why I preferred VLives or live interviews like these to mag interviews. She's just so so sooooo real. Man. Girl crushing her. Hahaha.

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Thank uuuuu :heart:

-----------

More of Hyuni cute voice :)

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, stucked said:

I know exactly how this feels chingu. HAHAHA. This is what happened when those mags interviews came out and I was slaving off at work and you're all spazzing here. HAHAHAHA. I was crying and cursing my boss those days. HAHAHA!

ITS SOOOO PAINFUL!!! :bawling:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, waveoflove said:

Heres the thing, JCW went on vlive for a mere 6 minutes or so, and he did so on the same day NJH did her vlive and around the same time. It has to be planned. For the short time he was on, to be frank did he really need to do the Vlive?

Take note that NJH also knew that he was doing a vlive and that he was preparing for his concert.

He went on there for the purpose of showing him singing the Starry Mood song which features lyrics (see below). Im going to believe there is a hidden message in his vlive.

Being with you is like being with sunshine
No matter where I go its blue skies

Start to spend every day together

Hand in hand, one step, two steps, three steps, four steps,
gazing at the sky
Looking at the stars, one star, two stars, three stars, four stars, threaded together

Standing back to back
Silently make a wish
See if the distant stars can hear
If the distant stars do hear
It will definitely come true

Exactly I mean Wookie' s announcement came after JH's.. when he could've absolutely done that at anytime.. also wouldn't glorious et have known that NJH was also doing Vlive.. I dunno the courtesy part keeps popping in my mind..

Why the clash suddenly..?? *confused* Some might say we are reading too much into it.. but for the first time i want deny that outright.. it doesn't have to be a shipper reason exactly.. 

NJH knows about the concert and rehearsal.. she seemed neutral when she read about JCWs Vlive.. I really couldn't decipher that though.. 

And that song.. seriously?? So are all of his songs for tomorrow so relatable?? I will be waiting to confirm..

My poor shipping heart..!! *wipes tears*

EDIT: in short my post means that my delulu heart wants to believe that he did it for NJH.

• Like 17

@valleryrose it honestly would have made more sense if he did a Vlive after his concert to thank his fans for coming and for their support, or did one today that was substantially longer, or did one a week before his enlistment to say farewell. I dont understand the point (not that I am complaining) of him doing one today that was that super short and showing him singing that song. 

Not saying that the song is dedicated to her, but there maybe some lyrics in there that are meaningful to him that he wanted to share in that short time knowing she is doing her vlive as well.

• Like 13

47 minutes ago, love4life said:

If he has someone else but acted that way with JiHyuni in the bts.. wouldn't that make him some sort of jerk? Being touchy, kissing like that, being close to her like that but he might have someone else? Then that would make him a really bad guy wouldn't it?

Ikr!!!  he would have turned up at the sets with a black eye, probably an appreciation from his gf for acting that way! hahaha lol

@aladidah fighting chingu!!!! 

• Like 16

15 minutes ago, stucked said:
39 minutes ago, aladidah said:

Can't wait to get out of this DUNGEON, sorry i meant work, so i can go watch her Vlive with pizza and a glass of wine and spazzzzz all i want *roll on 5 o'clock*

I am freeeee!!!!! *jumping around like a mad monkey*

Hahaha..  no cursing the boss though.. like I said he spared my job..  lol!! 

Anyways see you here soon @aladidah let's spazzzzzzzzzzz... 

*I sound like a mad monkey too.. omo..*

• Like 10

4 hours ago, waveoflove said:

Heres the thing, JCW went on vlive for a mere 6 minutes or so, and he did so on the same day NJH did her vlive and around the same time. It has to be planned. For the short time he was on, to be frank did he really need to do the Vlive?

Take note that NJH also knew that he was doing a vlive and that he was preparing for his concert.

I'm with you chingu. It's so.. so... suspicious

4 hours ago, waveoflove said:

He went on there for the purpose of showing him singing the Starry Mood song which features lyrics (see below). Im going to believe there is a hidden message in his vlive.

Being with you is like being with sunshine
No matter where I go its blue skies

Start to spend every day together

Hand in hand, one step, two steps, three steps, four steps,
gazing at the sky
Looking at the stars, one star, two stars, three stars, four stars, threaded together

Standing back to back
Silently make a wish
See if the distant stars can hear
If the distant stars do hear
It will definitely come true

Those lyrics are beautiful... doesn't it match their proposal moment perfectly?

DEqJTDUUIAEg8fv.jpg

Song-Song couple had separately mentioned or posted photos of the ship in Navagio and the stars were amazing. Perhaps that moment stays with them because that was when their real feelings came through. The infamous kiss and love confession scene, which we now know had adlibs in it, felt too real and they were too glowing for it to be otherwise (so says the shipper in me)

Maybe the same is true for our JiJi couple. Shippers have all noted how the proposal moment was infused with heart-wrenching emotion even though on paper the words are simple and cheesy and aren't that different than a hundred other proposals. But it was their gaze, the slightly sad smiles, the tears you can almost feel about to come through that stayed with you and made that moment unforgettable. Maybe JiChangWook remembers that one special starry night where he was walking hand in hand with his unforgettable person. 

• Like 23

31 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

I am tagging @pinklalaland and @riririru we need your talents for this!

http://www.vlive.tv/video/36430?channelCode=EBE269

She could, it would be safe if she comes with company either with the cast and crew or common friends! :tongue: Like Aluu CEO!

THIS!!!!! I was initially thinking she should show up as a guest but I think I prefer this a whole lot more and knowing Hyunnie's personality I think she just might with CTJ, Cupid Unnie and Co

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

I am freeeee!!!!! *jumping around like a mad monkey*

Hahaha..  no cursing the boss though.. like I said he spared my job..  lol!! 

Anyways see you here soon @aladidah let's spazzzzzzzzzzz... 

*I sound like a mad monkey too.. omo..*

HAPPY HAPPY TIMES!!!! Come on here @aladidah HAHAHA!!

• Like 10