[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 minutes ago, masthu said:

Girl you are killing me with your theories!!!!! :wub:

calm down dear heart!!! 

woahhh awesome chingu!  :wub:

This thread is just fire ryt i cant keep up :lol:

Same!!! I guess we will reach 300 pages today :rolleyes:

Also i'm reading some comments from jibong fans on my timeline ( twitter ) :D They should all join us here :lol:

---------

This is so me :lol:

• Like 12

18 hours ago, stucked said:

Okay! I only watched NJH VLIVE fully and I just peeked at JCW. Hahaha! Here's what I heard from NJH and from my very limited korean: (correct me if I'm wrong guys)

- she mentioned that JCW is doing a concert rehearsal today

- she explained the milkshake thing

- she mentioned her past leading men 

- she mentioned drinking (without batting an eyelash) with her uni friends (I LOVE HER!!!)

- she mentioned her same age friends again, who're all guys, HOT guys.. Yeo Jin Goo.. Jae Hi Bin.. Song Woo.. HAHAHA! BUT! There's just a feeling of "just friends"

- she talked about the scooby gang and her sismance with the girl prosecutors and how she liked all of them!

- she talked about the romance, not sure about whom, the characters perhaps? Pwahahaha! XD

- she talked about the necklace! And I knew it, it was a gift (PWAHAHAHA!) from the sponsor.. *wink* High fives @meiil HAHAHA!

- she did talked about school

- and most of all, she read names of her fans!! SUPER SWEET!!! And she said it so sweet like they're long lost friends! Awesome girl! I'm in love. HAHAHA!

- when she said, "Hello Philippines!" I DIED!!!! 

And oh, everytime she hit 100K, she pauses and say thank you to her fans... she reached 481K.. Daebak!!! HAHAHAHA!

*runs off to spazz some more*

- and she was asked of her fave OST, I think? HAHAHA. And she mengioned Ra.D's? Then she laughed or joked, Chang Wook oppa' in the end!!! (Correct me please! I think I'm hallucinating! HAHA!) Girl's a total troll!!! HAHAHAHA!

AWWWW long lost friends!!!  i just love her :heart:

Thank you for the summary @stucked keeps me going until  the subs are out

18 hours ago, bonuibonui said:

From the sponsor.....or from the model of that sponsor?! 

Let's settle with the sponsor. 

Because the model gave the heart!!!!!! Wohoooooo!!!!

Whattt model chingu?? did i miss something???

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

but isn't it a bit weird if this was an adlib? because it seemed like the cameraman(s) were ready to take that shot, thus the close up shot of the kiss. if it was an adlib then they wouldn't have known to take a closer shot (and a wide shot) of the scene. so this scene (kiss) could have been scripted and that they meant to give out that feeling. 

as for the emotion in their eyes, that i have no idea. they did look really sad there so maybe during the scene their real feelings really came out. 

but then again, i have no background whatsoever in that field so i don't know how it works... 

@gracebkk yeah, you're probably right. I'll go watch it again and see if I feel different about it second time round. But then again, I may have to brace myself to experience another round of heartache cos it's the last episode. :flushed:

• Like 8

I can't believe I missed all the fun.. *bawling my eyes* 

I couldn't even ninja spazz with the HRD trainer looking right at me..  i don't deserve this!!

Btw.. Hyunie looked so lovely..!! :love:

I am yet to catch a glimpse of Wookie.  I am glad.. gonna wrap up Hyunie's Vlive and then get to him.. I know it's gonna be fatal.. *ottokkee*

• Like 11

Didn't she also mention that her type is those who are mature and also playful? Do not quote me on this, but can a native speaker here confirm? It's at 33:47 on her VLive. In the middle of answering, she got distracted by another comment, so I thought damn she wasn't gonna finish answering, but she did. Again, do not quote me yet, but please someone can double check? 

• Like 12

@valleryrose awww, *hugs* Your mind must have been far far far away from the HRD session, I suppose :ph34r: If it gives you any comfort at all, I missed it too; I was fighting evening traffic to get home instead. What a bummer. But cheer up ok, chingu, the subs will be out soon, I'm sure, and we can watch both their v-lives on loop B)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, biejuju said:

Really appreciate this IG owner...so this is best way to watch both vlive...ottokeeee I'm want the vlive clip and translations desperately:wub:

I was desperate too...mine was my laptop for Hyunnie and my phone for Wookie. The things we do for both of them.

• Like 14

17 hours ago, jijibong said:

We all talk by telepathy :rolleyes: :D

hahah lol telepathy!!!! :lol:

No wonder we are jiji shippers :heart:

17 hours ago, jijibong said:

Same!!! I guess we will reach 300 pages today :rolleyes:

Also i'm reading some comments from jibong fans on my timeline ( twitter ) :D They should all join us here :lol:

---------

This is so me :lol:

Yeah 300 but imagine when subs are out everyone will go crazy and it might hit 350 haha

haha lol we can relate to it ryt :wub:

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, masthu said:

hahah lol telepathy!!!! :lol:

No wonder we are jiji shippers :heart:

Yeah 300 but imagine when subs are out everyone will go crazy and it might hit 350 haha

haha lol we can relate to it ryt :wub:

Hehe :tongue:

Yes can't wait for subs!!!!! 350 pages coming soon!!!

Yep we can totally relate  :blush:

• Like 10