[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

okay, this part of the video has always bothered me since I have seen it. Replayed it quite a lot of times though, for the life of me, we can see his right hand and where it has been parked, right? But can somebody tell me where the hell was his other hand? I mean, it has to be holding onto something because its not seen there, right? Can somebody check again because I just had a crazy thought in the split second that it went missing. Obviously it was either holding onto something or touching something else. *blows raspberries* Gah! I think I better stop now, my mind is sinking into the gutter already. *runs away*

LEtme check chingu...... BRB

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, biejuju said:

U know chingu yesterday I checked stylus IG pic on their pics got #gwnethring #promise something like that hahaha **my rational kept fly away hahaa

it was a promise ring? *screams* OMG!

4 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

And I must confess being a SS die hard, the craziness happened more after the drama, the press con, the here and there news tidbits . i can't remember scenes like this that made my jaw open and run for a cold glass of water LMAO!! and to think Hyunii is newbie in making more adult kiss scenes like this!!

LMAO, somewhere "there" depending on your imagination LMAO!!

hahaha! Ikr, but my imagination goes too much on the delulu side! So I need someone to pull me back, right?

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

can someone translate this? this was soop management's new post on NJH:

- 넘나 이쁘  오늘 본격연예한밤에 #남지현 배우 인터뷰 현장이 공개됩니다! #더스타 매거진 8월호도 기대해주세요- #namjihyun #thestar #매니지먼트숲 #숲스타그램 #soopstargram #managementsoop

i think it said NJH's interview and shoot will be on The Star magazine August edition. Can't wait! The Star interview usually has lots of questions in it, SP surely will be mentioned

• Like 21

7 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

it was a promise ring? *screams* OMG!

Chingu ***let's back to ground of Jiji's earth..hold hand while halfway down to earth hahahaha**

Hyunnie's latest pics really glowing shining beautifully...if compare to her prev drama, this time the changes is 1000% **shake head to being back rational**

• Like 16

Eversince I joined this thread and came on board this AMAZING ship, I am finding that I am needing more than 24 hours a day. With all the pages I need to catch up on, I need 40 hours lol.

But keep them coming guys, I love reading them all when I can.

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

But can somebody tell me where the hell was his other hand? I mean, it has to be holding onto something because its not seen there, right?

Ok, hope this helps :grin: I think it was on her neck then it parked near the milk shake and they got drunk going to the bed. Hmmm milk shake is bad for your health, makes you drunk! LOL:tongue:

giphy.gif

• Like 17

10 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

okay, this part of the video has always bothered me since I have seen it. Replayed it quite a lot of times though, for the life of me, we can see his right hand and where it has been parked, right? But can somebody tell me where the hell was his other hand? I mean, it has to be holding onto something because its not seen there, right? Can somebody check again because I just had a crazy thought in the split second that it went missing. Obviously it was either holding onto something or touching something else. *blows raspberries* Gah! I think I better stop now, my mind is sinking into the gutter already. *runs away*

Its holding her face - her jaw line to be specific  :wub:

• Like 18

1 minute ago, lovethatlook said:

Ok, hope this helps :grin: I think it was on her neck then it parked near the milk shake and they got drunk going to the bed. Hmmm milk shake is bad for your health, makes you drunk! LOL:tongue:

giphy.gif

I think he was hanging on her B for a while before NJH shoved his hand away..... 

• Like 17

Just now, waveoflove said:

Eversince I joined this thread and came on board this AMAZING ship, I am finding that I am needing more than 24 hours a day. With all the pages I need to catch up on, I need 40 hours lol.

But keep them coming guys, I love reading them all when I can.

now we are on page 160+, heading to 170. No doubt we will reach page 200 by this weekend. 

Our girl's interview and magazine shooting are on the way

Our man's interview and concerts are on the way too. 

Wish more IG updates from these two (or stylist, our lead shipper) come. 

• Like 16

1 minute ago, ginger85 said:

I think he was hanging on her B for a while before NJH shoved his hand away..... 

Hahahha. I think so too. it seemed like she kinda shooo it down. Ooooh boi, JCW lost his mind, good thing she was sane at that time

• Like 13

47 minutes ago, pinklalaland said:

@pauliza Here's the translation: 

actorctj:은봉희다 (It's Eun Bonghee) 

actorctj:우와아 (Wuaah) 

As for JCW replying to her post...

Her caption says: "Tonight at 10, the episode is being aired.. It'd be great if you (as in the viewers/fans) watched it.. I'll be watching it as well..."

Its OK @HS_JIS .Thank you Lalaland :D

• Like 8

@lovethatlook sorry I borrow ur gif here

giphy.gif

4 me who is smitten here not only Wookie oppa but her also, she keeps wrong to read her line rite. And my Wookie oppa with THOSE EYES is looking intently at her, remember he has this KILLER GAZE who can melt any women ha...ha... C'mon even Hyuuni agree with it...B)

59 minutes ago, dalkiiya said:

It's been almost a week already since the last episode aired and I remember, I told myself I'd probably take a break and get my life back on track, but guess what? You guys decided to become so active here!!!! Ahhh please give me back my sanity guys hahaha. Can't wait for the interviews huhu both of them are glowing I can't even.

I am seriously praying more for the relationship of this two than my own. I don't care if I don't get a boyfriend this year, (I am a member of the NBSB club huhu) I just want them to be together. Hahahahahaha

HAHAHHA.. I FEEL U. JUST GO WATCHING SP AGAIN, BTS, OST ETC.... I BET U WILL GET WORSE THAN EVER LOL... BEC IT'S HAPPENING 2 ME ALSO WHEN I WATCH THE CUT SCENES OF URI JIJI, I MISS THEM AGAIN N AGAIN... BUT THIS IS WHAT WE GOT IF WE ARE SO INTO TO THEM. BUT AGAIN NO WORRIES TIME WILL HEAL OUR FRAGILE HEART :wub:

2 hours ago, mai5116 said:

@4nnlov3pink that song, the lyric. Is too much a coincidence, right? The way he posted his pic with Hyunie just too symbolic. I mean the caption. Like you said, is it trying to tell us something?

Yes chingu, I think it's like a message between JIJI COUPLE. [I SHOULD MAKE MEME 4 IT] ^_^ ok let me elaborate more:

The ig itself is so tricky but has its boldy act. I find my wookie oppa is clever enough with this HIDDEN MESSAGE (btw I find it's interesting that my wookie oppa was among the top five students of his class in high school). And moreover he's introvert and shy person so how he communicates with others? of course it's easier in form of written words, messages (I laugh myself as I recall how PMY said he is a boring guy at 1st but as time flies during shooting of healer PMY said he is a cute person). In other words, caption *looking at/gazing at (moon emoji* is very bold expression from him, and what is more important is he chooses the rite pic 2 convey this message. And it's so clever move from him I think, bec the meaning of it can be vary (promotion of drama or shippers will said it's how he feels beside her, she's so shinning and beautiful like moon) 

But we don't know what happen behind us, we just make some theories here. Then ONE DAY IT IS LOGIC or only our STAY ON OUR Delulu. I don't want to make further serious like a hopeless thinking but I have read from many sources about Wookie oppa, The Sign, the Hints are everywhere, rite in front of us, the problem is How Clever These are Made. But I don't know bec all of  These are STILL MYSTERY IF these will really happening in reality.

And as we talk b4 about his favourite song and how click is the connection between lines of its lyric 2 his reality life is I CAN SAY TOO MANY COINCIDENTS. And as I know sometime we hear the song we like is not only bec we like it but also we can connect this feeling when listen to the song with how we feel rite now. Isn't it??? So of course NATURALLY we will connect the song he chooses with WHAT A REASON HE CHOOSE IT AS HIS FAVOURITE??? 

Then It reminds me how He shares through IG what he's listening now (that ost #10. Ji Chang Wook- 101 reason why I like you). He's so clever here, he can say I'm promoting it but I don't remember he promotes any ost of SP b4 (correct me if I'm wrong) BUT WHY ONLY this SONG then??? Although the ost #2 of SP is his favourite but he never share about it through his IG. WAE??? And I say above rite how the song we choose related 2 our situation in reality also. So yup... I take it as HIS BOLD MOVE OF LOVE DECLARATION 2 HER. And what is great is Hyuuni likes this post also (4 me this is like the confirmation from her *I like u too oppa*) Fuuh... too many feeling... calm down my shipping heart. :wub:

3 hours ago, moonlightserenade said:

Idk chingus. But oppa looks tired and lonely. He needs his star next to him for him to shine. Am I reaching? Absolutely!!! Delulu minds at it's best! :D

But still Wookie oppa looks so gorgeous here. *banjakbanjak. Agree???

4 hours ago, meiil said:

And how right you were bc the video has been deleted... but thanks to this gif we can still see it clearly. Gosh it really gives you chill to see how smoothly and deliberately he brushes her hand, it seems so intimate.. 

4 hours ago, aa95 said:

@meiil wait for real? The video was deleted? That's just proves that the after party footage was highly pre-approved before it was released right? 

WOW... I'M ALREADY IN SHOCK WITH ALL COINCIDENT AMONG HIS SP OST FAVOURITE SONG AND HOW FIT ITS LYRIC WITH WOOKIE OPPA SITUATION WHILE SHOOTING SP N THIS CONNECTION WITH HIS IG ALSO COINCIDENTLY IT SEEMS ONE OF HIS FAVOURITE SCENE IS RAINING DATE WHICH USES HIS FAVOURITE SONG AS BGM. 

NOW THAT SHORT... SO SHORT FOOTAGE ALSO IS DELETED... SOMETHING IS ALREADY GROWING BUT WE MUST *KEEP CALM JIJI SHIPPERS DON'T MAKE ANY FALSE STEP. BEC IT SEEMS WE HAVE 2 PROTECT THEM. SO JUST KEEP IT *HUSH HUSH HERE. BEC OF COURSE THIS IS A GREAT NEWS 4 US N BAD NEWS 2 HATERS (AGAIN). POOR U HATERS... SHOO... GO AWAY... :angry:

• Like 20

1 minute ago, lovethatlook said:

Hahahha. I think so too. it seemed like she kinda shooo it down. Ooooh boi, JCW lost his mind, good thing she was sane at that time

LOL guys! STAAAAP! Go watch the video - he's cupping part of her face! They're not alone at the moment afterall! 

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Now this was what I cannot really say out loud! For heaven's sake, he was that far gone? *smirks* LMAO! I kinda thought it kinda travelled from her chin/shoulder then downwards! That's why I need a third eye or even a fourth to see, if someone else thought the same scenario.

• Like 14

23 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

And I must confess being a SS die hard, the craziness happened more after the drama, the press con, the here and there news tidbits . i can't remember scenes like this that made my jaw open and run for a cold glass of water LMAO!! and to think Hyunii is newbie in making more adult kiss scenes like this!!

LMAO, somewhere "there" depending on your imagination LMAO!!

I still watch it over and over again every time something bad happens at work at lunch I will sit alone and watch all their BTS to cheer me up again hahahaha

• Like 14

29 minutes ago, sharreb said:

My shipper mind keeps juxtaposing their screen lines as sth they say to each other in real life. The nohjiwook/jichangwook and eunbonghee/namjihyun line is blurred during the last 2 episodes 

I fall for you again and again

Let's date each other nonetheless

Do you suggest we pretend nothing has happened?

I did it without realising (regarding following her heart)

I dont care. let it happen. (if sth bad happens)

Breaking up with you is scarier. Thats the scariest thing to me.

Should we date or not?

Let's date. The worse thing that can happen is breaking up

Its sad to say goodbye when we meet up

I am you. You are me.

Everyday is perfect with you.

I will love you forever

Do you have a song for me?

There's so many reasons why i love you

Glad to have met you. You, my love

ps i showed the BH ring to my hubby n he said the rock is so small. Lol i said size doesnt matter. But when i look at the ring again it felt more like a promise ring instead of engagement ring. For me i actually love my promise ring more than my engagement ring because of the sentiments n the memory. I dont know if korean culture has a distinction of promise n engagement/proposal ring. I know they do couple rings n 100days celebration. For me i didnt have couple ring n the promise ring was the first ring he gave me promising his heart n a future together.

thanks for listing the conversation between NJW and EBH, or, in fact, JCW and NJH. They are melt my heart. 

• Like 14