Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Pretty Man 国民老公

@40somethingahjumma I so agree I won't watch anymore C dramas I'm done unless it looks so good then I'll go to the ending to see if there is an ending before I will watch it because I am so angry over the ending to pretty man that if there's not a second season I will never again want to Cdrama I will stick with the K and the J and the other dramas and still watch the ending before I even watch the ****** beginning so I don't get wrapped in trapped in another one I can't believe I watch 28 episodes with no conclusion and that's the same thing they did with I love my president even though  he's a psycho and Skip Beat!! I should have learned from those but now I did and now I will not watch another C drama without viewing the ending to make sure there is a freaking ending and that's exactly what I did with the one I'm watching now Only Side by Side with You! Yes I actually view the ending to make sure there was one before I started watching the drama although it's really ticking me off and I really don't like this character's personality and I hope it gets better because right now he is ticking me off so bad and I'm on episode 5. And I don't review dramas unless  I am really ticked off about something or I really really love the drama those are the only two times that I review a drama

Edited by gothgoddessbre
Incorrect wording
  • Like 1

really draggy drama. they pushed 90% of the sweet moments to the last 3 eps.. and left all the angst and melodrama in the middle.. and considering it's only 30-32 mins per ep..  and dang the ending, they totally Princess Agents-ed us.. You shouldn't have a cliffhanger ending at all unless Season 2 is 200% guaranteed.. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@roli  Please let me know if you find that novel....   Dang this drama should come with a WARNING & CAUTION at least I should have come here first and read this thread....  Never expected an ending like that!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRS0BKdbUQXSer9Trnc-EKimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAv6ry5O0aSD9C8_AWq1e

@futrparkjisung  Have you finished?  I have been reading since Wed during my  free time and am still not done.  What an amazing story and so thankful I was able to continue with the story because of you....  Thank you so much!!!:heart:

Pretty-Man-2018-1.jpgmaxresdefault.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGmCclxFiIk4NOkmHpkzO

Hello Everyone! Today December 20-26 2018 I have watched "Pretty Man" on netflix. Yes, I finished 28 episodes within 6 Days cuz I'm such an addict for telenovelas in Korean, Chinese and Japanese! It is a beautiful show it also has nice songs my favorite song was sung by Li XiRui & Xiong Zi Qi So I would totally recomend this show to you because it is such a beautiful show that I hoped there will be a Season 2/Part 2 of it cuz in the last episode its seems like Xiangsi is carrying Jiamu's baby and she was just pretending that she's married and got pregnant by another man. As for Anhao/QiaoQiao and Jinnian in the ending Ruchu asked Anhao to deliver the milk to Jinnian's mom and I think it has sleeping pills on it. 

For people/s who lived in China kindly inform me if there is a season 2 of Pretty Man coming. Thank you!! It would be my pleasure to thank you if yo informed me about it.

-A fan from Philippines

• Like 1

7 hours ago, babybujada said:

Hello Everyone! Today December 20-26 2018 I have watched "Pretty Man" on netflix. Yes, I finished 28 episodes within 6 Days cuz I'm such an addict for telenovelas in Korean, Chinese and Japanese! It is a beautiful show it also has nice songs my favorite song was sung by Li XiRui & Xiong Zi Qi So I would totally recomend this show to you because it is such a beautiful show that I hoped there will be a Season 2/Part 2 of it cuz in the last episode its seems like Xiangsi is carrying Jiamu's baby and she was just pretending that she's married and got pregnant by another man. As for Anhao/QiaoQiao and Jinnian in the ending Ruchu asked Anhao to deliver the milk to Jinnian's mom and I think it has sleeping pills on it. 

For people/s who lived in China kindly inform me if there is a season 2 of Pretty Man coming. Thank you!! It would be my pleasure to thank you if yo informed me about it.

-A fan from Philippines

welcome to soompi :) 

dont worry about it....if there is a S2 im sure it will get some hype about it.....as the series was a hit in China too