[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, angelangie said:

Guys.....i want to stop you guys from further discussing about YangMi divorce here....as honestly it is getting out of topic....a small mention here is fine...

however this thread is for the drama.. not for YangMi personal life.....

i can always created a thread solely for YangMi and you guys can have the discussion there if you guys really want it :) 

however i want to stress.....healthy discussing and no arguing k?

Yes...agree... thanks for created yangmi's thread for us... :kiss_wink: 

@Don Yu I don't think Fuyao was the #1 (for popularity?) drama this year - that goes to Story of Yanxi Palace if going by popularity overall etc. I think Fuyao did good but it would be interesting to see where in the ranking - hopefully top 10?  It wasn't big as Yanxi and maybe people wanted another TMOPB level, which wasn't gonna happen etc. For me, Fuyao is #2 on my overall list this year.

2 hours ago, stella77 said:

@Don Yu I don't think Fuyao was the #1 (for popularity?) drama this year - that goes to Story of Yanxi Palace if going by popularity overall etc. I think Fuyao did good but it would be interesting to see where in the ranking - hopefully top 10?  It wasn't big as Yanxi and maybe people wanted another TMOPB level, which wasn't gonna happen etc. For me, Fuyao is #2 on my overall list this year.

maybe I agree with you. Fuyao has given the best for us this year, stories, acting, scenarios, the main players and supporting actors, directors and crew of this series have really given us the best, and I really appreciate and like this series. fuyao is in second place in my heart if it is reviewed in its entirety for the ancient drama category

and i want to say to you all on this thread " Happy New Year 2019" best for you all for this year, and lets pray we can see our wufu again on another series :heart:

Yey! Congrats! Was the awards for their roles as WuFu? Both looked good but I don’t like Ethan’s hair like that lol and that is a strange dress on YM. I think it is best they don’t pose together because it was set off gazillion rumors and gossips since she is recently divorced etc. 

• 6 months later...

I'm looking for a sequel for this awesome show! Acting of Wuji and Fuyao were great esp in the end but a sequel could tie the loyal friends with each other again. There must be room for a sequel since there must be a significance that the doctor was spared and zhanbei with his bells. Can't get enough!  

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived