[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

5 hours ago, roxnilla7 said:

What were your guys favorite wufu scenes? The one that touched my heart the most the drunken scene when wuji finally came to visit fuyao and it was snowing.. and the underwater kiss.

What about the scene that made you guys cry the most?? 

Aslo, yang mi looks absolutely gorgeous in ancient/fantasy roles. Although I heard that she said she's gonna stop playing these roles, which is sad.

There are many but of course the fav one is when Fuyao was drunk and Wuji came there and their talk.

When Fuyao came back after killing fake Wuji and saw the real one, her reaction (priceless) and their almost kiss. 

Ep 21 fight scene and their talk afterwards.

Wuji asked her handkerchief and their talk during the night of festival at Yao city

And the last one Wufu in bamboo forest and the kiss scene.

The scenes that made me cry,

In earlier episode when Fuyao was leaving for the last round of competition and asking his uncle to come out and give permission. That was long scene and many were complaining but it was too emotional for me  :bawling:

When Fuyao was leaving the palace, the pain for Wufu was unbearable !!!

Wufu confession scene in desert. I like the slap! In TMOPB when YH kissed BQ forcefully and she slapped him it was pure anger but here it was showing her anger,pain and also love for him. And then if there was someone else he would try to explain things but the way Wuji gave her leaf and said that he wanted her to see into his heart. Man you won my :heart:    the most honest confession *applause*    

Wuji's crying scene in last episode when Fuyao came there and told his master to kill her.

There are these two scenes but I don't know in which category I should add!

Wuji killing the palace guards and taking Fuyao away, and Wuji asking his father to forgive Fuyao and confessing his feeling for her before his father. Oh also I forgot, Fuyao fighting against Pingrong :lol:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, phoenixfire25 said:

There are these two scenes but I don't know in which category I should add!

Wuji killing the palace guards and taking Fuyao away, and Wuji asking his father to forgive Fuyao and confessing his feeling for her before his father. Oh also I forgot, Fuyao fighting against Pingrong :lol:

That got to be in the category for Best Fighting Scene for Legend of Fuyao.

Gif+Fuyao+Trailer+1.gif

I have so many but all will be the fight of Fuyao.

(I love you, Wuji.. but Fuyao is the main lead. Lol)

1) Against Yan Jin Chen.

2) Against Qi Zhen at her fake wedding.

3) Against Ping Pong when she was ambushed by him in the Palace. 

4) Against Ping Pong and slicing his ding dong.

5) Against the bandit head. (First meeting)

6) Against all the bandits. 

Oh.. and when she fought against the slaves and soldiers sent by Pei Yuan.

9 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

That got to be in the category for Best Fighting Scene for Legend of Fuyao.

Gif+Fuyao+Trailer+1.gif

I have so many but all will be the fight of Fuyao.

(I love you, Wuji.. but Fuyao is the main lead. Lol)

1) Against Yan Jin Chen.

2) Against Qi Zhen at her fake wedding.

3) Against Ping Pong when she was ambushed by him in the Palace. 

4) Against Ping Pong and slicing his ding dong.

5) Against the bandit head. (First meeting)

6) Against all the bandits. 

Oh.. and when she fought against the slaves and soldiers sent by Pei Yuan.

Also the fight against Pei yuan in earlier episode. I like the quick revenge here unlike TMOPB! 

9 minutes ago, lovecarnation said:

Will be the director make the 2nd season with the title " the king of wuji " or " the return of wuji" or etc...LOL

Alright. There aren't many fighting scenes of Wuji but I liked the way director tried to show him strong by using pebble and his 10x speed. I haven't seen many Chinese drama so I don't know if something like this used before.

So here is the collection of his pebble scene.

To talk with Fuyao alone he used it in their 2nd meet.

When Jiang Feng came in night in his room he defeat him with just pebble!  

To save her from palace guard when she was wandering in night with her extra light clothes!

To save her from Pei Yuan and her maid in forest.

To save Zhuzhu in Yao city from the general's guards.

To save Fuyao during fight for the post of general in Tiansha Kingdom.

Add if I forgot anyone...

9 minutes ago, Helene Tian said:

I still can't move on from this drama... this is def the best drama of the year or should i say ever! What should i watch now? :( any recommendations someone? not gonna give a try tho to The Rise Of Phoenixes.

I same with you... still can't move on . Hope yangmi and ethan can get best actress and best actor at the annual awards event.

@Helene Tian think most are in limbo or in the state of rewatching Fuyao. 

As I still cannot accept the ending (I'm stubborn this way), I have been busy catching up with several dramas but I cannot deny... I can't break away from the charms of Fuyao.

Nothing can top Fuyao as of now.

Everyone knows how crazy I am with Ethan's / Wuji's chin that no one can compete with him now.

Not even Gong Yoo when I played the drama - Goblin as my background "music". Lol

Forget my gif.

tenor.gif?itemid=7638324

There. My feeling. 

:joy:

18 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Everyone knows how crazy I am with Ethan's / Wuji's chin that no one can compete with him now.

@mrsj3n Seriously you have to tag me whenever you've found a new chiseled chin that manage to take over Ethan's spot so I can have a look :P:D

7 hours ago, roxnilla7 said:

Suffering from withdrawals and lovesickness from our wufu couple.. I thought it would be easy to move onto another drama, but it isn't. Now I'm afraid nothing will top fuyao or peach blossoms.

What were your guys favorite wufu scenes? The one that touched my heart the most the drunken scene when wuji finally came to visit fuyao and it was snowing.. and the underwater kiss.

What about the scene that made you guys cry the most?? 

Aslo, yang mi looks absolutely gorgeous in ancient/fantasy roles. Although I heard that she said she's gonna stop playing these roles, which is sad.

My favourite scene was their wedding scene in Taiyuan. Although they were faking their characters you can really feel their love and it was so sweet I also love the costumes and the music. 

The scene that made me cry was when Fuyao's father decides to leave just after they reunited. Its like you could feel how sad she was after how hard it was to  finally meet him and she can't bear for him to leave.

The other crying scene was just before she leave for the final battle and she went to leave without saying goodbye. 

Altough everything about Ethan is very good  the only thing that bothers me about his modern look is his hair. Sometimes his hair cut is so terrible it does not suit his face at all.  That's why I prefer Wuji his hair suits his face so well :)

3 hours ago, lovecarnation said:

Will the director make the 2nd season with the title " the king of wuji " or " the return of wuji" or etc...LOL

I thought it's the drama we've been watching all along even though it's titled 'Fuyao'. LOL. I KID.

Still missing them :bawling:

Photo%20Aug%2016,%209%2054%2045%20AM.jpg

Hmmm scenes that made me cried:

- When Uncle Z died and when Fuyao visited his grave

- When Fuyao almost killed herself and Wuji dying in the desert 

- When Fuyao tried to leave and Wuji was waiting in the bamboo groove (happy cry)

- When Uncle Z died again!!!

- Fuyao discovering how evil most of her family is and actually same for Wuji;

- The final episode when Wuji was chained, Fuyao ready to sacrifice herself and the whole final showdown. Their love and devotion was really touching 

Other really emotionally moving scenes:

- When Fuyao realized she has feelings for Wuji as she was leaving the Taiyuan palace;

- The battle with Ping Rong and Wuji rescue

- The drunk scene in Yao City and WuFu scenes in th desert

- The ending. I was so happy they survived and are happy together

the make up artist did a great job with ethan is this series. he truly looks much better as wuji than as himself. lol.

wuji may have ruined men for me but not ethan.

other contenders for great chiseled chins:

hu ge when he was younger. i think he's more attractive than ethan in modern clothes but wuji hands down is the best looking historical figure i've seen on screen ever. 

eddie peng although i don't remember ever seeing a series of his. i think eddie's features are sharper than ethan. his body is even firmer than ethan's. lol...

wallace huo who is more of a pretty boy to me but during his younger days, he definitely caught my attention. i just wasn't wowed by his on screen presence. ethan oozes charisma on screen.

so no worries ladies, with billions of men in china and taiwan, you will find another chiseled chin actor to lust after. it's really a matter of that guy having the right role to wow you.

i still have not yet watched the final two episodes. am saving it for this weekend. i hope you girls are still around so i can vent in case i need to. =)

@mrsj3n. Aren’t you married. Are you saying Ethan ruined your husband for you? Lol

1 hour ago, furu.vu217 said:

This is so funny so i want to share :rolleyes:

Ethan update his weibo and Lai Yi rep ;)

39240197_218702488801939_749111042957429

Lai Yi really love Ethan right :D ?! He always rep & tag Ethan. I'm so happy because they can become close friends like this :wub:

I like their bromance. I can see ethan and laiyi are so closer. And funny, both of them are the ones i like in this series :lol:

Archived