[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, stella77 said:

Guys....when the 

Hide contents

Emperor locked up Wuji’s Mom and Fuyao in the dungeon and told them only one can survive and threw the little bottle。Is it poison or antidote? Just saw a preview clip of Fuyao snatching the bottle before Wuji’s Mom. 

Spoiler

That was an antidote. The emperor said there is poisonous air and if they didn't leave before two or three (don't remember) hours they will die. He dropped the antidote and said only one of them can live.

I think Wuji's parents and the emperor will die. The emperor was weak in preview, Wuji's mother because of poison and his father, may be Wuji will kill him or he will commit suicide. In novel Wuji imprisoned him and he committed suicide but may here they will change it looking at Wuji crying at war field in trailer there is high possibility. This is only my prediction let's wait for Shakespearean play to begin ;)

Oh the First princess returned and she is fine now I wish there is at least one scene between Fuyao and her, I want to see her motherly love. :)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long post alert!

My favourite WuFu's moments:

Ep 2:

1) Fuyao 1st encounter with Wuji. That "mud" fight.

2) Wuji (xuanyuan ming) got Fuyao to accompany him to change his clothes. 

Ep 4Fuyao 1st encounter with Yuan Bao by the pond. Wuji seeking out Fuyao and placing Fuyao's hand on his face. 

Ep 5

1) Wuji saving Fuyao in the 2nd round of the Diandou competition. The fighting and umbrella scene.

2) When Fuyao interrupted Wuji's talk with Qi Zhen. Their "fights", Wuji's flirting

Ep 8: WUFU FIRST UNDERWATER KISS!!!!! :kiss_wink:

Ep 16: Fuyao cos-play as Yuwen Zi.

Fighting together with Wuji and saving Wuji's a$$ in the forest from Fei Yan.

Ep 17: 

1) Fuyao interrupted Wuji undressing. (Bad timing, gal!)

2) That "bed" scene with Wuji.

3) That bed fight with Wuji.

4) Their conversation after and Wuji's "bet" with Fuyao

Ep 21: 

1) The BEST bath scene.

2) The 2nd UNDERWATER KISS! :kiss_wink:

3) Fuyao attending to Wuji's wound.

Ep 22:

1) Concerned Wuji, coming to Fuyao rescue.

2) Taking care of injured Fuyao.

Ep 26:

1) Worried Wuji came to Fuyao and Fuyao reunited with the real Wuji.  The happiness on her face... priceless!

2) The conversation in Fuyao's room and the almost kiss.

Ep 29:

Everything about the wedding including Fuyao running to the wedding hall. Lol

Ep 31:

1) Fuyao reunited with Wuji in Tianquan. (Every moment)

2) Fuyao initiated kiss! :kiss_wink:

Ep 32: Their date and the fishbone scene.

Ep 34 & 35: Wuji carrying poor Fuyao. Resisting the arrest of Fuyao and running away with her.

Ep 36, 37 & 38: Every moment of WuFu and they are finally a couple after much angst.

My favourite moment will be the snow scene whereby Fuyao was crying and drunk and Wuji appeared.

Ep 42: WuFu reunited again! 

Ep 54: Wuji hugging Fuyao in the rain. 

Ep 55 - 59: 

Spoiler

Wuji telling Fuyao his childhood "friend". Fuyao finding out on her real identity.

Coronation of Fuyao.

Sweet moments of WuFu.

I think I missed out 1 kissing scene..  lol

New preview tonight

Spoiler

11 minutes ago, phoenixfire25 said:

Hide contents

That was an antidote. The emperor said there is poisonous air and if they didn't leave before two or three (don't remember) hours they will die. He dropped the antidote and said only one of them can live.

I think Wuji's parents and the emperor will die. The emperor was weak in preview, Wuji's mother because of poison and his father, may be Wuji will kill him or he will commit suicide. In novel Wuji imprisoned him and he committed suicide but may here they will change it looking at Wuji crying at war field in trailer there is high possibility. This is only my prediction let's wait for Shakespearean play to begin ;)

Oh the First princess returned and she is fine now I wish there is at least one scene between Fuyao and her, I want to see her motherly love. :)

Spoiler

This is poison. One of them must die. The emperor want this person to poison the other

If they didn't do that, both of them will die.

Fuyao take the poison & she drink it to let the empress will alive.

1 hour ago, pristineqi said:

Yayyyyyy !!!!! Soon I'll see you, Wuji, my cutie pie :wub: ... 

wuji_8.png

Ethan you scared her! Alright I really want to know what she is doing. Awww how he is looking at the phone with so much concentration and the smile afterwards! :love: 

5 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

New preview tonight

Hide contents

Hide contents

This is poison. One of them must die, if they didn't choose to drink that, both of them will die.

Fuyao take the poison & she drink it to let the empress will alive.

Spoiler

Oops then I might be wrong but it's not my fault. I read it which is translated by someone. I don't know Chinese. Sorry to all. 

6 hours ago, dramaaddiction said:

fairy of liao zhao = dark tales. it was a collection of mini series, but not long enough to satisfy my thirst for huge and yang mi.  so at most, they co-starred in 1.25 series together...hehe.

i forgot that fsf and yang mi did a series together when she was like 16 or 17. so he's the other exception to the rule and has 2 series and 1 movie (but both were guest stars in the movie) with yang mi. so that's equivalent to 2.1 series.

but honestly, i think part of the reason she doesn't collaborate with the same male lead is to avoid gossip as well. she has such strong chemistry with her male leads that many times, tabloids speculate her relationship with them (for example, fsf after gong and i think he did have quite a crush on her, hu ge and yang mi though it's sort of an open secret that they dated, and li yi feng and yang mi despite her being married to hawick at this point).

she did three projects with wallace huo, but this is her first series where she is playing a romantic interest opposite him. i need to clarify that yang mi rarely costars as a romantic interest with the same male lead in series except for fsf and hawick lau.

i would absolutely love for her to collaborate with ethan again (as in starring together as the otp) but i'm keeping my expectations low so as not to be disappointed. at least LOF is a 66 episode series so my eyes were able to feast on my favorite otp's journey of self discovery and love and saving the five kingdoms. at least, if they are only destined to star in one drama together, at least it's one that i have greatly enjoyed so far. i hope for a solid and happy ending so i can binge watch it on viki and read the live comments. i love how the comment section explodes in certain scenes too.

oh, i find it interesting that yang mi so far has better fight sequences than ethan. i mean, wuji bodysurfed to get to fuyao before prince yi could kill/rape her and we can appreciate how powerful he is. however, we haven't had the chance to see ethan fight one on one with a worthy opponent so he can really demonstrate how powerful he truly is. his best fighting sequence so far, in my opinion, is against qi zhen and fuyao was there to help. 

for fuyao, i am quite impressed by these fighting scenes:

against senior yan when she finally walked away from him.

against prince yi after being outted as pretending to be the fake folian princess when she really is the folian princess. i guess the attempted rape scene that i didn't see.

against qi zhen with wuji.

and against the black militia leader.

i look forward to some of wuji's solo fight scenes. i guess he's so powerful that he can easily take down opponents so we never really get to see what he's capable of.

i will soon get to see episodes 57 and 58...i'm soooo excited. 

Totally agreed. Thinking that since she got married and her chemistry with her co-star, she stirs clear of rumors by limiting her project with them.  Just because they’re actress/actor doesn’t mean that they’re not human.  With long period of interactions, something got to give.

The reason FY gots better fighting scene is due she the main lead and storyline revolves around her.  Too bad you didn’t watch the attempt rape scene.  It is one best fight scene in the series.  She kick butt in there.  It showcased her weakness under drug and her determination and endurance until her last exhausted breathe.  Best part was when she cut him up! The only satisfying villain punishment yet.   

Really wish and finger crossed she and Ethan pair again too.  Love their chemistry in here.  Sad that it ending soon.  But the she have a higher chance co starring with Ethan again, than Mark.  Mark know for not really doing series and doing more than more one with same costar.  Correct me if I am wrong.

Aww.. Need translation for the previews ep.63 & 64! Finally the camera angle is better! :wub:

67aef8f9-e86e-48b3-96d7-8eea7afdced8_zps

Spoiler

If the battle is in ep.65 then ep. 66 should be their wedding and that beautiful scene on the bridge?! :wub:

6 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

Preview Ep 63 + 64

Hide contents

Maybe the final kiss will have a better angle this time right lol :phew:

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/GtqJ9hBue?fid=1034:4270140947415182

Spoiler

Just want to say ethan's acting when he was sad is very so touch , looks likes he really deep in his feeling....good job ethan..jiayou

9 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

Preview Ep 63 + 64

Reveal hidden contents

Maybe our prayers have been answered! WuFu flirting is always fun to watch

Spoiler

Does seem to have potential to be the best kiss scene between WuFu

38 minutes ago, phoenixfire25 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oops then I might be wrong but it's not my fault. I read it which is translated by someone. I don't know Chinese. Sorry to all. 

Thanks to both for replying! I need subs lol

For those who watched The Flame's Daughter..

Is it too much if I wish that the Legend of Fuyao

Spoiler

dedicated the whole last episode for our WuFu lovebirds just like The Flame's Daughter?

Lol

I mean.. waste our time away..  so long we can see our WuFu together longer!

8 minutes ago, apdy said:

Are those letters meant for her?

Reveal hidden contents

FY: I’m jealous.  You’re mine, how can you think of someone else?

Photo%20Aug%2006,%2010%2004%2031%20AM.jp

Badass wuji is back, gonna miss him so much!!!

Reveal hidden contents

Photo%20Aug%2006,%2010%2005%2006%20AM.jp

Photo%20Aug%2006,%2010%2005%2010%20AM.jp

Photo%20Aug%2006,%2010%2005%2017%20AM.jp

Photo%20Aug%2006,%2010%2005%2020%20AM.jp

What does the letter say? 

14 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

For those who watched The Flame's Daughter..

Is it too much if I wish that the Legend of Fuyao

Hide contents

dedicated the whole last episode for our WuFu lovebirds just like The Flame's Daughter?

Lol

I mean.. waste our time away..  so long we can see our WuFu together longer!

I'll be jumping for joy!!! :D

Spoiler

Never watched FD but I love our OTP in FY more! 

Yikes, this thread moves fast.

On 7/31/2018 at 8:37 PM, Di~ said:

I got to say that I 100% agree with you about how Ethan flirts. He doesn’t have that kind of charisma. That’s why I always find him so fake. (Sorry guys. But I already said this before so I don’t add more negativity)

There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with a point of view. As long as it is constructive, a difference in opinion to the majority takes far more courage to state. I'm pretty sure Plato disagreed with the masses ;).

I don't find Ethan's portrayal of Wuji fake but just different. Slyness is so central to the novel Wuiji, I guess my exposure to the novel was affecting my view of the series. I have since started re-watching the series, and I must say, I have a newfound appreciation of how Wuiji is being portrayed in the TV version. Wuji is smart and funny, with touches of naughty here and there. Some may still see that as sly, and that's okay. Either way, it doesn't take away from re-wind worthy scenes like Wuji propositioning Fuyao during her coronation. Every time I watch that scene Wuiji's eyes and voice seem to be saying: "Hey babe, let's you and me hook up our countries for some good times." (Which would put a hilarious spin on the formal "永修同好"/cultivating the good together, forever). Politically, Fuyao shouldn't be making promises during her coronation - that's why she refused. Wuji would've known that if a betrothal could be gained during a sovereign's coronation, it would be a national promise that would be hard to break. Wuji doesn't need this sort of reassurance, but I think it's a mark of their mutual trust that he can joke with Fuyao in this way and know she could comfortably refuse, and at the same time, demonstrate how the ruling class play the political game. That or he just wanted to play visual footsies with Fuyao during her coronation. 

In the novel, as much as Wuji's brand of sly made him a particularly intriguing character, I felt it affected his relationship with Fuyao. He always seemed to be 5, 10 steps ahead of everyone. It seemed to create a far greater power difference in his relationship with Fuyao than what we see in the TV series. Emotional vulnerability born out of uncertainty and fear is what makes a relationship really come alive. It means the couple are tested in facing things together. I can see this in spades from the TV series. In the novel, while Wuji did care and made his own sacrifices, I never really felt the love.  In the TV series, I think we get a warmer and emotionally expressive version of Wuji - for which I am very thankful. My favourite scenes are all OTP scenes.

Xuanji Arc

There was mention pages earlier that the Xuanji Arc seemed lacking in development. I thought so too. First example: Feng Qi and Feng Xuan twin sisters. I couldn't see the point of making them twins except for saving money on using the same actress and throwing conflict into who was the successor. Considering people were still unsure about the royal inheritance when the sisters gave birth at the same time, this left me thinking they really just wanted to use one actress. It didn't help that there was no time or attention given to bring out the difference between the twins except the costume color - ironic considering Yang Mi playing Bai Qian vs Xuan Nu was a super example of what is possible. I think the whole point of the show making Fuyao the daughter of Feng Qi was to give her royal legitimacy by making her the child of the murdered, rightful ruler. Hoho...it makes me think of Hamlet (the dead eldest princess when Fuyao wakes up with a knife in her hand is positively Shakespeare-esque). Wuji seems like a Horatio more than an Ophelia :lol:.

I didn't mind if the TV series changed the Xuanji Arc set out by the novel. This part was dark and tragic in a way that I wasn't too impressed with, so I was open to a completely different take on it. However, the TV series version just seemed like confused inheritance and a usurper to the throne. I guess when you have a royal uncle who conveniently stands witness to Feng Xuan's crimes and a CGI phoenix who can be ultimate proof for the royal inheritance, you don't need political intrigue that leads you to who is the true ruler of Xuanji. In the novel, Fuyao's father was the king who encouraged his offspring to fight amongst themselves so that he could choose the survivor as his successor. The TV series retains an element of this cruelty when we hear Wuji tell us that new Xuanji rulers kill all their siblings upon ascending the thrown. But hey, I loved the scene of the phoenix bursting out of Fuyao. There was a concurrent crescendo and climax of Fuyao's memories and music that made this scene truly epic. 

Yu Heng was a disappointment where it didn't need to be. Yu Heng claims that he couldn't help from following Feng Xuan's orders, but I wasn't convinced by Yu Heng's conflict. Yu Heng drinking lots of booze came across as him feeling sorry for himself, rather than expressing his shame and conflict. He admits to Wuji that he realizes Feng Xuan is lying to him, but he cannot let go of his need to find his wife and child. Considering that he was known in the past as equally brilliant in academics and martial arts, I find it hard to believe Yu Heng couldn't work out a way to find his loved ones without depending on Feng Xuan. I guess the show figured the audience would pick up on this, because it is then revealed that Feng Xuan has an evil mojo on Yu Heng to force his compliance. I can understand this could show how desperate Yu Heng was at some point, and he paid for his moment of weakness, but then he starts chopping at the OTP and my sympathy goes out the window. While the traditional incense-hair familial test (TIFT) didn't work, I thought Yu Heng's betrayed reaction was over the top - he seems to react to this seeming lie but can stomach any rubbish Feng Xuan tells him? Yu Heng has never heard of the TIFT, so I am unconvinced he didn't suspect the validity of such a test. Especially when it comes recommended by Feng Xuan of all people. Then again, I think the point of that whole scene was to neatly position Fuyao on the altar and have her bleeding so the phoenix scene could happen. Contrived but balanced out by Yang Mi's awesome performance. One more beef with Yu Heng: his proclaimed shame after Fuyao proves to be his daughter. Why is he looking up and shouting to the sky? It made me think of Darth Vader crying "Noooooooooo". The combination of looking out and up and saying "I, I, I" all the time came across as thinking about himself rather than feeling ashamed of his behaviour. I think it would've been better if Yu Heng hanged his head down for this one and adopted a sunken chest posture. I thought Yu Heng so out of sync with Fuyao that Yang Mi seemed to be the only one carrying the daughter and father reunion.

Yang Mi was awesome considering the lines she had to deliver. There didn't seem to be much background material to draw on for this father and daughter reunion, but I felt Yang Mi performed it as emotionally convincing as it could be. Fuyao in this scene conveys sadness and vulnerability in the very tension of her body and tears. Yet her voice commands the attention of her father with quiet dignity. It is a dignity born from dreaming and waiting for this moment, and from maintaining her integrity as a person so that she could be a daughter worthy of a parent's pride. With this, she says: "I am here, look at me and recognize me". And it works in a way that seems to break the spell that binds Yu Heng. Yes, Wuji and Fuyao physically help Yu Heng break Feng Xuan's mojo, but I think Fuyao was the one who truly started the process in a powerfully emotional way. Go Fuyao!

1 hour ago, furu.vu217 said:

Preview Ep 63 + 64

Reveal hidden contents

Ep 63 - 64 Preview Translation

Spoiler

Ep 63

FY: WJ

WJ: The person who took you guys away is "him"?

WJ: Did "he" threaten you guys?

FY: Did you go see Empress Yuan?

WJ: Is my father the one responsible for all of this?

Ep 64

FY: (She is reading a poem that pretty much talks about lovesickness)

FY: Apparently Crown Prince WJ knows how to write such "nauseating" love poems.

FY: Come clean with me. Did you write these lines after harming the heart of a Senior Sister?

WJ: Why? Are you jealous?

FY: Why would I be jealous?

WJ: Is that true?

FY: I am jealous.

FY: You are mine. How can you think about another person? How can you ...

17 minutes ago, Nudafu said:

Yikes, this thread moves fast.

There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with a point of view. I'm pretty sure Plato disagreed with the masses ;).

Hide contents

I don't find Ethan's portrayal of Wuji fake but just different. Slyness is so central to the novel Wuiji, I guess my exposure to the novel was affecting my view of the series. I have since started re-watching the series, and I must say, I have a newfound appreciation of how Wuiji is being portrayed in the TV version. Wuji is smart and funny, with touches of naughty here and there. Some may still see that as sly, and that's okay. Either way, it doesn't take away from re-wind worthy scenes like Wuji propositioning Fuyao during her coronation. Every time I watch that scene Wuiji's eyes and voice seem to be saying: "Hey babe, let's you and me hook up our countries for some good times." (Which would put a hilarious spin on the formal "永修同好"/cultivating the good together, forever). Politically, Fuyao shouldn't be making promises during her coronation - that's why she refused. Wuji would've known that if a betrothal could be gained during a sovereign's coronation, it would be a national promise that would be hard to break. Wuji doesn't need this sort of reassurance, but I think it's a mark of their mutual trust that he can joke with Fuyao in this way and know she could comfortably refuse, and at the same time, demonstrate how the ruling class play the political game. That or he just wanted to play visual footsies with Fuyao during her coronation. 

In the novel, as much as Wuji's brand of sly made him a particularly intriguing character, I felt it affected his relationship with Fuyao. He always seemed to be 5, 10 steps ahead of everyone. It seemed to create a far greater power difference in his relationship with Fuyao than what we see in the TV series. Emotional vulnerability born out of uncertainty and fear is what makes a relationship really come alive. It means the couple are tested in facing things together. I can see this in spades from the TV series. In the novel, while Wuji did care and made his own sacrifices, I never really felt the love.  In the TV series, I think we get a warmer and emotionally expressive version of Wuji - for which I am very thankful. My favourite scenes are all OTP scenes. 

Xuanji Arc

There was mention pages earlier that the Xuanji Arc seemed lacking in development. I thought so too. First example: Feng Qi and Feng Xuan twin sisters. I couldn't see the point of making them twins except for saving money on using the same actress and throwing conflict into who was the successor. Considering people were still unsure about the royal inheritance when the sisters gave birth at the same time, this left me thinking they really just wanted to use one actress. It didn't help that there was no time or attention given to bring out the difference between the twins except the costume color - ironic considering Yang Mi playing Bai Qian vs Xuan Nu was a super example of what is possible. I think the whole point of the show making Fuyao the daughter of Feng Qi was to give her royal legitimacy by making her the child of the murdered, rightful ruler. Hoho...it makes me think of Hamlet (the dead eldest princess when Fuyao wakes up with a knife in her hand is positively Shakespeare-esque). Wuji seems like a Horatio more than an Ophelia :lol:.

I didn't mind if the TV series changed the Xunji Arc set out by the novel. This part was dark and tragic in a way that I wasn't too impressed with, so I was open to a completely different take on it. However, the TV series version just seemed like confused inheritance and a usurper to the throne. I guess when you have a royal uncle who conveniently stands witness to Feng Xuan's crimes and a CGI phoenix who can be ultimate proof for the royal inheritance, you don't need political intrigue that leads you to who is the true ruler of Xuanji. In the novel, Fuyao's father was the king who encouraged his offspring to fight amongst themselves so that he could choose the survivor as his successor. The TV series retains an element of this cruelty when we hear Wuji tell us that new Xuanji rulers kill all their siblings upon ascending the thrown. But hey, I loved the scene of the phoenix bursting out of Fuyao. There was a concurrent crescendo and climax of Fuyao's memories and music that made this scene truly epic. 

Yu Heng was a disappointment where it didn't need to be. Yu Heng claims that he couldn't help from following Feng Xuan's orders, but I wasn't convinced by Yu Heng's conflict. Yu Heng drinking lots of booze came across as him feeling sorry for himself, rather than expressing his shame and conflict. He admits to Wuji that he realizes Feng Xuan is lying to him, but he cannot let go of his need to find his wife and child. Considering that he was known in the past as equally brilliant in academics and martial arts, I find it hard to believe Yu Heng couldn't work out a way to find his loved ones without depending on Feng Xuan. I guess the show figured the audience would pick up on this, because it is then revealed that Feng Xuan has an evil mojo on Yu Heng to force his compliance. I can understand this could show how desperate Yu Heng was at some point, and he paid for his moment of weakness, but then he starts chopping at the OTP and and my sympathy goes out the window. While the traditional incense-hair familial test (TIFT) didn't work, I thought Yu Heng's betrayed reaction was over the top - he seems to react to this seeming lie but can stomach any rubbish Feng Xuan tells him? Yu Heng has never heard of the TIFT, so I am unconvinced he didn't suspect the validity of such a test. Especially when it comes recommended by Feng Xuan of all people. Then again, I think the point of that whole scene was to neatly position Fuyao on the altar and have her bleeding so the phoenix scene could happen. Contrived but balanced out by Yang Mi's awesome performance. One more beef with Yu Heng: his proclaimed shame after Fuyao proves to be his daughter. Why is he looking up and shouting to the sky? It made me think of Dark Vader crying "Noooooooooo". The combination of looking out and up and saying "I, I, I" all the time came across as thinking about himself rather than feeling ashamed of his behaviour. I think it would've been better if Yu Heng hanged his head down for this one and adopted a sunken chest posture. I thought Yu Heng was rather out of sync with Yang Mi. Yang Mi was awesome considering the lines she had to deliver. There didn't seem to be much background material to draw on for this father and daughter reunion, but I felt Yang Mi performed it as emotionally convincing as it could be. Fuyao in this scene conveys sadness and vulnerability in the very tension of her body and tears. Yet her voice commands the attention of her father with quiet dignity. It is a dignity born from dreaming and waiting for this moment, and from maintaining her integrity as a person so that she could be a daughter worthy of a parent's pride. With this, she says: "I am here, look at me and recognize me". And it works in a way that seems to break the spell that binds Yu Heng. Yes, Wuji and Fuyao physically help Yu Heng break Feng Xuan's mojo, but I think Fuyao was the one who truly started the process in a powerfully emotional way. Go Fuyao!

There was a part of the Xuanji arc that I liked so much that I thought it was better than the novel, but I will leave it for the next post. Posting hog I do not wish to be :D.

Join me and hog away. This thread has every right to explode since the end is near. Oh...my heart cannot bear it. No more wufu after this.

3 hours ago, dillycat said:

Totally agreed. Thinking that since she got married and her chemistry with her co-star, she stirs clear of rumors by limiting her project with them.  Just because they’re actress/actor doesn’t mean that they’re not human.  With long period of interactions, something got to give.

The reason FY gots better fighting scene is due she the main lead and storyline revolves around her.  Too bad you didn’t watch the attempt rape scene.  It is one best fight scene in the series.  She kick butt in there.  It showcased her weakness under drug and her determination and endurance until her last exhausted breathe.  Best part was when she cut him up! The only satisfying villain punishment yet.   

Really wish and finger crossed she and Ethan pair again too.  Love their chemistry in here.  Sad that it ending soon.  But the she have a higher chance co starring with Ethan again, than Mark.  Mark know for not really doing series and doing more than more one with same costar.  Correct me if I am wrong.

Haven't we all been joking about how this is the legend of wuji? I'm glad they are giving fuyao something to make her character more legendary. I kid. I honestly think that it's because wuji is one of the best fighters in the mortal realm (without godly intervention like feiyan helping qi zhen during the wedding ceremony) so he just doesn't have any competition to show off. Although fuyao has the nine heaven breach, her skills are inconsistent and there are fighters with much more experience who are better than her. I love that she used her wits to defeat the black militia leader as the poison was still affecting her strength. In addition to skills, she had to rely on strategy and self sacrifice to overcome her enemy. Wuji was rarely harmed unless it was to sacrifice for fuyao so it was hard to see anyone match his level. Now with his internal energy being plucked, he's still quite undefeatable as demonstrated by his ability to quickly pacify tai Yan.

aye the letter is a poem basically saying luvsic is the most unbearable in this world. @apdy

33 layers(or floors) of heavens is furthest from hate,

440 illnesses  in this world but love sick is the worst.(literal translation is bitter)

I swear I'm very excited and looking forward to watching episode 61 and 62.

For Episode 61:

Spoiler

To me...

It's all blah blah.. blah blah blah

giphy.gif

And more blah blah blah

2m6d.gif

And endless of blah blah blah

tumblr_mbgedwGT2G1qkk8v7o3_250.gif

I can't. I just can't... 

There are times that I really wanted to say:

h2CA6498A

I mean, stop wasting time!

We already know!!!!!

And death of Ping Pong:

look.gif~c200

I'm looking forward to his demise but that demise is SO FREAKING DUH!!

Episode 62:

Spoiler

The good:

Fuyao is just so awesome and magnificent!

Always self sacrificing!

Uncle Zhou is back!!!

The bad:

The emperor is crazy.

Emperor, queen and Prince De are overgrown kids.

The so called fight against Prince De is boring.

Wuji's armour in Tianquan is ugly.

Fuyao learnt about her ill fated destiny with Wuji. :bawling:

Why did Uncle Zhou go offline again???

He is one of the hope to help WuFu for the big showdown!

And more blah blah blah from Prince De.

The Queen showing up at the execution place.

And the end... <_<

Gosh. 4 episodes left... 

Archived