[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

while waiting a few hours for the next episode, it would be nice to rewatch ep 21 where kiss scene wufu in under water with  a song " yi ai nan qiu"  is so match ...LOL.. and i'm very love that song from this scene and cut that's song reff be my ring tone... :heart:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, dramaaddiction said:

i've never paid close attention to the poster before this. you're brilliant for being able to come up with this analysis. as for me, i just thought...oh, another pretty poster before the series soon airs. yippee.

Thanks lol. I am a big romantic nerd that likes puzzles, symbolism and allegories etc. Speaking of Fuyao posters, my favorite ones are the orange red and mint green tone ones with the zoom of WuFu’s eyes and the other standing in the forefront. I am not sure how to link photos and hope you guys have seen it too. I like that it implies WuFu putting each other first. 

36 minutes ago, stella77 said:

Thanks lol. I am a big romantic nerd that likes puzzles, symbolism and allegories etc. Speaking of Fuyao posters, my favorite ones are the orange red and mint green tone ones with the zoom of WuFu’s eyes and the other standing in the forefront. I am not sure how to link photos and hope you guys have seen it too. I like that it implies WuFu putting each other first. 

Are you talking about this? This is my fav too and I like your reasoning about the posters.

Poster+Legend+of+Fuyao+1.jpg

Poster+Legend+of+Fuyao+2.jpg

By the way is it only me who is thinking their eyes are so perfect? :love:

4 minutes ago, phoenixfire25 said:

Are you talking about this? This is my fav too and I like your reasoning about the posters.

Poster+Legend+of+Fuyao+1.jpg

Poster+Legend+of+Fuyao+2.jpg

By the way is it only me who is thinking their eyes are so perfect?

Yesssss. So happy you post for me and we share same love for this pair of posters. These were literally eye catching and quite fascinating to ponder. I love everything about this pair of posters, even the traditional clouds lol. It captures WuFu so well. Yes, I love both of their eyes as they both convey so much. Kudos to YM and E for eye acting lol so good! 

It's Monday morning here. I'm so not ready to work today. There's only 6 episodes left! I don't want it to end...

bc0ad001-d49e-46ca-a883-9c21d0ecec1c_zps

I also believe these last 6 episodes will be rushed. Boring Tiansha was such a waste of filming! Urg! We could've had 10 episodes or more for Tian Quan and ancient firmament towards the finale! I will not like it if everything is rushed! :angry:

They better not let me down and ruin the last 6 episodes! Or else...  

b6ef3d7b-30c4-4a69-b671-c026ea7a995d_zps

Gosh, I can't believe it's going to end so soon. I love this OTP so much.

Ethan really look so naughty when Wuji try to sweet talk or trick FuYao into skinship.  

I also love that FuYao isn't shy to touch or have skinship with Wuji. I love when she touches his face and when Wuji reaches for her and she just leans on him. *swoon* Sooo romantic these two!!

Thanks ladies for all the lovely  posters today. So we should be getting more countdown posters in the next 2 days! 

To add on to the cp proposal or loveydovey compilation - remember the backhugging scene in tiansha. Fy said she thought Wj would be hiding on the bed and Wj said lets do it together. Notty him but i like :kiss_wink:

30 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

[18.08.06] Weibo official update

#DramaLOF Two days more to the end

006PiDc1ly1fu020yd3lfj315o2241kz.jpg

This is the first time they meet in Xuanyuan sect. Time really flies so fast.

Wow...Awesome poster, thanks for sharing

Initially I was little hesitated because of the number of eps it has and I only saw because of YM (TMOPB) and Ethan (Monga) but damn I liked their chemistry from day one. Also I want to say whoever wrote their dialogues really did a great job, because of that I want to know more about their characters. Some of my fav from early days are "What a great day I have, first I blocked senior brother's future then  I learned your secret. I'm just a slave still I become a stumbling stone of big people like you" , "If you wear your mask for too long you will forget who really you are".

I never thought that this show would be so addictive and now when it is going to end I want more...:bawling:

5 hours ago, dramaaddiction said:

@phoenixfire25 thanks for posting those scenarios. I was going to suggest a game of name all those times wuji proposed to fuyao. No wonder he’s so successful at everything. The dude is determined and creative. 

There’s also the scene after fuyao passed out when wuji first realized that she’s the girl with the five color pebble. Wuji mentioned that women who sleep in the king’s (his) bed find it hard to leave. Then he suggested that she join his harem as she has been in his bed many times and what guy would marry her knowing that. I think that was his first time proposing to her even though it was really to keep her close by while he decides what to do (obey his teacher’s orders or help fuyao unlock her seal). We already know he fell pretty hard for her at this point as he was willing to defy his master’s order. And in the next scene when fuyao decides to enter the harem and gets kidnapped by zby, wuji almost blows his cover as he losses his cool around Qi Zhen instead of playing the usual role of the foolish king because he thought Qi Zhen staged the kidnap. 

Wuji is shameless too. He indirectly proposed to fuyao in front of lan zhu and again in front of all Xuanji. Haha. I love how he’s so eager to officially make fuyao his. And I love how after he cancelled his engagement with fake folian, he immediately looked for fuyao and proposed to her at the first opportune time. Wufu for the win.

i gained so many insights bcos of u all and it really made me love the drama so much more!! :heart:!!

About poster, I like the meaning, the content and the way they convey in the picture.

It's about symmetry.

Spoiler

38511597_437141013459047_79555127019862738773920_211193986241827_66817269564943838514655_292578721500918_119616870283634

They use a lot of posters about the symmetry between Fuyao and Wuji. Wuji once said that Fuyao was like another of himself, the shadow that always in his heart.
Wuji and Fuyao are both lover and soulmate of each other.

Between them is the harmony of the soul, the similar about the ideal of life, about the pursue goals.

"You are me, and I am you"

Time flies so quickly!! Last week of our beloved drama and Wufu!! Sad and excited at same time to watch the end!! I will probably can't get enough and re watch whole drama again :D and especially scenes with our Wufu :wub:

In which episodes are your memorable moments and scenes?

Mine are :

Ep 17 Bed Fight scene 

Ep 21 bath fight scene

Ep 22 Wuji taking care of injured Fuyao

Ep 31 Fuyao kissed Wuji lol

Ep 36 the drunk Fuyao' scene when Wuji visited her in Yao city,

Ep 37 and 38, reconcilation between Fuyao and Wuji and the scene when Wuji was angry and told her to give him a reason why she acted like she does,

Ep 53/54 heavy rain scene and the coronation of Fuyao.

Thanks to all members who shared so many about our drama.  :kiss_wink:

Guys....when the 

Spoiler

Emperor locked up Wuji’s Mom and Fuyao in the dungeon and told them only one can survive and threw the little bottle。Is it poison or antidote? Just saw a preview clip of Fuyao snatching the bottle before Wuji’s Mom. 

At the beginning of this drama I thought I was only going to enjoy the story.  Never expected to see the sizzling chemistry between WJ and FY. I saw a few recent dramas of YM and I would say her chemistry with ER here is the best. 

I'm really gonna miss our wufu once this drama is over. I just hope we can have a good HE for them. Even the supporting couples have a HE why not our wufu. 

Archived