[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

9 minutes ago, stella77 said:

Who is that again? Lol can’t keep track! 

Spoiler

Jia Feng is Wuji's man-servant n fake eunuch in Taiyuan :joy: 

Wuji's Hair :

Spoiler

I'm so shallow... I even notice this --> His hair at 0.44 was in front but through-out the scene his hair was flicked onto his back :blink:

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/GrriI73Sn?fid=1034:4265091865214324

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

Reveal hidden contents

She's disguising as Jiang Feng - Zhangsun Wuji's subordinate.

This is him

jian%20feng_1.jpg

Oh yah! Where did he go off to; hopes he comes back eventually too. I liked his comments lol. Thx to Pristine too

I just watched ep.46

Spoiler

Fuyao really is stronger woman, although when childhood parents has left her but she still grow to be a stonger woman. I was very touched when wuji asked about herself.she can't remember what's happend with her under 5 or 6 olds but it doesn't matter with her, she just know zhou shu is her parents. Fuyao... u are really stronger...jiayouuuuu

I definitely not feeling this week's episodes... Like it doesn't interest me. All I'm interested is in Fuyao's identity, our OTP's previous lifetime, and the seal/pendant issue.

Lord, help me be patient through this weeks... I hope ZBY's kingdom ends very soon this week. :mellow:

7 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

Lol, Ethan weibo update :D

this ship has sailed. #friendship4life  LOL

aiya...that taiyan, she comes ask for trouble, even injured fuyao's hand.  what will wuji do about this... LOL.  she probably has the same fate as the girls prior who are vicious to fuyao.  cant' wait!

Just watching episode 47....

I can't help it but wonder if

Spoiler

LOTR fans will come out and claim Fuyao plagiarize LOTR final installment: The Return of the King now. 

Why? Because Aragon is short of soldiers and he seek out the ghost soldiers in a cursed valley  to help him fight and claim back the throne.

The ghost soldiers betrayed the previous king at the last minute as well and vanished. But they were cursed for the betrayal as well.....

And that's what ZBY is doing...... seeking the ghost armies for help.

LOL

XNyD.gif

Na-na-na.... I say it first! :P

#diehardLOTRfans

#butiduncare

Lol

4 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Just watching episode 47....

I can't help it but wonder if

Hide contents

LOTR fans Will come out and claim Fuyao plagiarize LOTR final installment: The Return of the King.  Whereby Aragon seek out the ghost soldiers to help claim back the throne.

The ghost soldiers betrayed the previous king at the last minute as well and vanished. But they were cursed for the betrayal as well.....

Lol lol

I say it first! :P

where did u watch it?

32 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

I definitely not feeling this week's episodes... Like it doesn't interest me. All I'm interested is in Fuyao's identity, our OTP's previous lifetime, and the seal/pendant issue.

Lord, help me be patient through this weeks... I hope ZBY's kingdom ends very soon this week. :mellow:

@Liting1 babe!!!!!!

So far episode 47 is very nice!!!

I'll share my thoughts later!!!

Come right back to our Fuyao's world!

Come!!!

51 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

There really needs to be a little girl screaming with her hands waving in exictment emoji.  The little girl in me is giddy with excitement from this little clip. :scream::blush::love: I CAN'T WAIT (insert high pitch scream)!!!!! Lololol

5 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

@Liting1 babe!!!!!!

So far episode 47 is very nice!!!

I'll share my thoughts later!!!

Come right back to our Fuyao's world!

Come!!!

Please summarize for me. Haha. I don't think i can come back till this kingdom is over! 

1 hour ago, furu.vu217 said:

Translation for Ep 49-50 Preview

Spoiler

Ep 49

Tai Yan: ZSWJ is carefully protecting you. I wonder who you are, but apparently he is protecting an average person.

FY: What is your relationship with WJ?

Tai Yan: WJ? Saying his name with such endearment. What rights do you have to ask me?

FY: Whatever. I am too lazy to ask.

Tai Yan: Who gave you permission to leave?

FY: What do you want to do? Kill me?

Tai Yan: What do I get from killing you? I want you to pass along a message to ZSWJ. Our master has questions for him. Tell him to listen carefully.

FY: Since it is a message from your master, then you should tell WJ in person. I won't help you with this task.

Tai Yan: If I want you to do something then you will do it. Listen to me or I'll force you.

FY: Don't seek trouble. Go home, child.

Tai Yan: You dare call me a child!

Tai Yan: I won't let you protect her!

FY: Don't worry

WJ: Does it hurt?

Ep 50

QZ: I owe the Xuan Yuan family too much. I'm holding this last breath in order to see you one last time.

QZ: I'm Tai Yuan's criminal and also your family's enemy. It is your decision to kill me or let me live.

ZY: You are someone that is about to die. Why should I bother killing you now?

ZY: As expected, you didn't change at all, but don't forget that I am not Yun Hen. Before coming to see you, I poured medicine powder all over my clothes. If you exert your martial arts now, you would only increase the speed of the poison's invasion. Let go. You still have an hour left to live.

QZ: You sure prepared a lot before meeting me. I did the same too. Now, I have the advantage. Don't you find something suspicious? Smell this room. Is there any familiar scent here?

ZY: You asked for her help?

38 minutes ago, beauella said:

Can you translate there little convo? It looks like Leon made a comment and Ethan replied back.   Thanks in advance!

@beauella

Ethan posted on his weibo first saying, friends walk together for life. (insert gif)

and hottie doc replied, brothers for life! emoji emoji  emoji.

lol pls forgive my literal translation. I'm a bit high fm 49 preview above. 

Archived