[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

21 minutes ago, rinkyu said:

@ilmm I loved reading your comments. And I wasn't a fan of Ethan either until Legend of Fuyao. He's so perfect as Wuji, I can't think of any other actors that can fit the role.

Knowing that both of you & @lovecarnation still rewatching the drama made me happy because I'm not the only one :lol:

I used to be like this but I've mellowed down. Last time I was so obsessed with Japanese drama Hana Yori Dango and I made a promise to myself to go to Japan and take pictures at Ebisu Garden Place and I did. My point is there's nothing wrong with being an 'obsessed' fan, it's a proof that the drama is doing well :D. Now I'm thinking of going to China and visit the studio lol :sweatingbullets: 

Thank you so much for thinking the same and for thinking I am not stupid to be this obsessed. Really appreciate that, I am so touched. Yes, of course I am thinking of going to China as well. 

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ilmm @rinkyu iam very happy to hear that both of you still rewatched fuyao likes me. Yes, i'm the one who very obsessed with this series, and for the first time very very love the main role chemistry,i think wufu couple chemistry and their love really can be replace again. I just rewatched until ep.48 but tomorrow i will give my report again...LOL

I watched this series for the first time is because mimi too, because i'm really not ethan fans before. But from this series i can say i'm very love him,he is very a great actor, not only he have a handsome face, good body,sexy chin and jaw,but his acting skill and performance in this series really open my eyes and my mind that he is really best actor and i'm very hope one day he can get big project because he really deserves it. And if can i'm really want to see him with mimi again in series or movie because they are really best couple. WuFu always be my best couple.:wub:

like what i said yesterday i already rewatched until ep.48 and i want give my some comment...LOL

because some of ep. i rewatched is about tiansha so i want said that actually i don't think vengo gao acting is very good, not because i'm not his fans so i said that, but because i have noticed his acting several times when he was emotion are little over, i found he often opened his eyes wide ( his glared eyes) to expression he was so angry, but i don't think it is very good expression when someone is so angry like fake folian, but his acting skill is not all bad, just only sometimes it doesn't look good. for me Lai Yi acting skill better than Vengo Gao, Laiyi really can express his feelings, i Think one day LaiYi can be a main role and best actor  too, because i think his acting is much better than vengo and i will always support Laiyi too. he is my beloved Doctor.:wub::joy:

and don't forget i also want to say i'm very love when wuji hug fuyao from behind  and tease her when he was in fuyao's room at tiansha.it's so sweet....:wub:

:heart: WuFu so much

@lovecarnation @rinkyu @ilmm @Liting1 Glad that you all guys are still here and talking about LOF/Ethan/YM. Actually I was busy and also making an edit for mimi's birthday.

@lovecarnation I don't get much time so couldn't watch entire series again but surely I'm watching some of the memorable wufu moments like the Almost Kiss in ep 26 and of course their romantic fights ep 17 and 21 ;) :lol:

24 minutes ago, phoenixfire25 said:

@lovecarnation @rinkyu @ilmm @Liting1 Glad that you all guys are still here and talking about LOF/Ethan/YM. Actually I was busy and also making an edit for mimi's birthday.

@lovecarnation I don't get much time so couldn't watch entire series again but surely I'm watching some of the memorable wufu moments like the Almost Kiss in ep 26 and of course their romantic fights ep 17 and 21 ;) :lol:

yes, i can't move on from this series and this forum and of course from you all too. i remember that part scene on ep.26 wuji and fuyao almost kiss but xuanyuan xiao calles fuyao and they were shocked and didn't kiss, even though it's very sweet moment why she must disturbed them...grr... LOL

3 minutes ago, lovecarnation said:

yes, i can't move on from this series and this forum and of course from you all too. i remember that part scene on ep.26 wuji and fuyao almost kiss but xuanyuan xiao calles fuyao and they were shocked and didn't kiss, even though it's very sweet moment why she disturbed them...grr... LOL

She disturbed them twice. After the fight between PM and wufu, they were about to kiss but again she came on wrong time. grrrrr

i'm sorry i want to post and share with you all my dear , my favourite ost.lyrics in this series...LOL

Dfc5Io6.jpg

Singer: Lala Hsu 徐佳瑩
Album: Yi Ai Nan Qiu 一愛難求
Title: Yi Ai Nan Qiu 一愛難求
English Title: A Love is Hard to Wish for

你懂什麼 三界有什麼好
Nǐ dǒng shénme sānjiè yǒu shé me hǎo

What do you know? What is good about the Three Worlds?
若無貪嗔 若並無煩惱
ruò wú tān chēn ruò bìng wú fánnǎo

If there is no greed, if there are no worries,
又怎能叫我 一步三回頭
yòu zěn néng jiào wǒ yībù sān huítóu

How can I turn back three times with one moving step
為愛愁為恨求 為情把魂魄都丟掉
wèi ài chóu wèi hèn qiú wéi qíng bǎ húnpò dōu diūdiào

Love makes me feel sad and desire makes me feel hateful ,I have even lost my soul for love
要我愛的那個愛我 只要那一個愛我
yào wǒ ài dì nàgè ài wǒ zhǐyào nà yīgè ài wǒ

I want the one whom I love to love me
I just want that only one to love me

你用什麼 換這一愛難求
nǐ yòng shénme huàn zhè yī ài nán qiú

What can you use to exchange for this difficult yet precious love?
若無病弱 若永無蒼老
ruò wú bìngruò ruò yǒng wú cānglǎo

If people have no diseases and weaknesses, if people never get old,
又怎叫花火 孤身逐星斗
yòu zěn jiào huāhuǒ gūshēn zhú xīngdǒu

How can we describe lives as 'fireworks'?, I will go on chasing the stars in the sky alone by myself
為人瘦為心留 為夢把運氣都趕跑
wéi rén shòu wéi xīn liú wèi mèng bǎ yùnqì dōu gǎn pǎo

I am losing weight for someone and I am staying here for one heart
I have even frightened away my luck because of my dream

要我美的奪他魂魄 一直在他心裡閃爍
yào wǒ měide duó tā húnpò yīzhí zài tā xīnlǐ shǎnshuò
I want to stay beautiful so that his soul will always think about me
and I will always be shining brightly in his heart

有道說 此生所求 不過翻雲覆雨廝守
yǒu dào shuō cǐshēng suǒ qiú bùguò fānyúnfùyǔ sī shǒu

There is a saying
What I want for my current life is just to try my best to stay with my beloved one even I need to
求若不得 執念懸心 眉頭緊鎖
qiú ruò bùdé zhíniàn xuán xīn méitóu jǐn suǒ

experience many hard times
If my wish cannot be fulfilled, my heart will become stubborn and I will feel very desperate

有道說 來世若求 唯願寒蟬仗馬參透
yǒu dào shuō láishì ruò qiú wéi yuàn hánchán zhàng mǎ cāntòu

There is a saying
What I want for my next life is just to keep silent and take things easy
夢為心囚 賜我愛著 半生著落
mèng wéi xīn qiú cì wǒ àizhe bànshēng zhuóluò

My heart is imprisoned by my dream
Please give me love and mercy so that I can go through my half life

你拿什麼 來對這詩一首
nǐ ná shénme lái duì zhè shī yī shǒu

What can you use to make a perfect match for this poem?
若無坎坷 若不曾跌落
ruò wú kǎnkě ruò bùcéng diéluò

If there are no hard times, if I have never fallen down,
又怎能得自我 不顧他人說
yòu zěn néng dé zìwǒ bùgù tārén shuō

how can I become able to ignore what the other people say and be myself bravely
為自守為己謀 為雲煙過眼都可拋
wèi zì shǒu wéi jǐ móu wèi yúnyānguòyǎn dōu kě pāo

I want to protect myself and treat myself well
I can give up all those things which do not last long
要他眼裡心裡的我 絕無可能再有一個
yào tā yǎn lǐ xīnlǐ de wǒ jué wú kěnéng zài yǒu yīgè

I want to make his eyes and his heart become occupied by me only
There should not be another one anymore

有道說 此生所求 不過翻雲覆雨廝守

There is a saying
What I want for my current life is just to try my best to stay with my beloved one even I need to
求若不得 執念懸心 眉頭緊鎖

If my wish cannot be fulfilled, my heart will become stubborn and I will feel very desperate

有道說 來世若求 唯願寒蟬仗馬參透

There is a saying
夢為心囚 賜我愛著 半生著落

有道說 此生所求 不過翻雲覆雨廝守

There is a saying
求若不得 執念懸心 眉頭緊鎖

有道說 來世若求 唯願寒蟬仗馬參透

There is a saying
夢為心囚 賜我愛著 半生著落

4 hours ago, lovecarnation said:

I want said that actually i don't think vengo gao acting is very good, not because i'm not his fans so i said that, but because i have noticed his acting several times when he was emotion are little over, i found he often opened his eyes wide ( his glared eyes) to expression he was so angry, but i don't think it is very good expression when someone is so angry like fake folian, but his acting skill is not all bad, just only sometimes it doesn't look good. for me Lai Yi acting skill better than Vengo Gao, Laiyi really can express his feelings, i Think one day LaiYi can be a main role and best actor  too, because i think his acting is much better than vengo and i will always support Laiyi too. he is my beloved Doctor.:wub::joy:

Please don't compare Vengo with Lai Yi, :lol: Lai Yi is very good actor and he also has his own drama as lead role. It's available on You Tube known as Ugly girl but I don't find the story compelling so I didn't watch it fully. By the way I liked Vengo's acting in TMOPB because it fits to his character, the one who don't want to express much. Putting a link of my fav MV from TMOPB, Vengo's love story, no YM so you can watch it ;)   

8 minutes ago, phoenixfire25 said:

Please don't compare Vengo with Lai Yi, :lol: Lai Yi is very good actor and he also has his own drama as lead role. It's available on You Tube known as Ugly girl but I don't find the story compelling so I didn't watch it fully. By the way I liked Vengo's acting in TMOPB because it fits to his character, the one who don't want to express much. Putting a link of my fav MV from TMOPB, Vengo's love story, no YM so you can watch it ;)   

yes, i think LaiYi is good actor too. i'm sorry i'm not means bad to compared them..LOL..

i have watched your trailer about Vengo in TMOPB , maybe he is more suited to a role that is not rude in my opinion, because he is lacking for emotional expression, maybe he is rarely angry :joy: he looks handsome with his white hair and i found his smoother eyes in TMOPB and dirliba looks beautiful at there .

46 minutes ago, lovecarnation said:

yes, i think LaiYi is good actor too. i'm sorry i'm not means bad to compared them..LOL..

i have watched your trailer about Vengo in TMOPB , maybe he is more suited to a role that is not rude in my opinion, because he is lacking for emotional expression, maybe he is rarely angry :joy: he looks handsome with his white hair and i found his smoother eyes in TMOPB and dirliba looks beautiful at there .

Yeah, I think he suited the characters which are cold and don't express much, which exactly his character in TMOPB. They are so cuuuute together. I know you are not going to watch TMOPB now but can't help to share this small clip. Don't worry again no YM :joy:

9 minutes ago, phoenixfire25 said:

Yeah, I think he suited the characters which are cold and don't express much, which exactly his character in TMOPB. They are so cuuuute together. I know you are not going to watch TMOPB now but can't help to share this small clip. Don't worry again no YM :joy:

yes, i totally agree with you, he looks more more handsome in TMOPB...LOL. his face expression is more good in here but if manly he looks more manly in fuyao, but once again he really looks good with his white hairs :joy:and maybe  i will watched TLTWTPB if has aired because i'm quite interested after watched your posted and thanks a lot for your share with me:wub:

6 hours ago, lovecarnation said:

i'm sorry i want to post and share with you all my dear , my favourite ost.lyrics in this series...LOL

Dfc5Io6.jpg

Singer: Lala Hsu 徐佳瑩
Album: Yi Ai Nan Qiu 一愛難求
Title: Yi Ai Nan Qiu 一愛難求
English Title: A Love is Hard to Wish for

你懂什麼 三界有什麼好
Nǐ dǒng shénme sānjiè yǒu shé me hǎo

What do you know? What is good about the Three Worlds?
若無貪嗔 若並無煩惱
ruò wú tān chēn ruò bìng wú fánnǎo

If there is no greed, if there are no worries,
又怎能叫我 一步三回頭
yòu zěn néng jiào wǒ yībù sān huítóu

How can I turn back three times with one moving step
為愛愁為恨求 為情把魂魄都丟掉
wèi ài chóu wèi hèn qiú wéi qíng bǎ húnpò dōu diūdiào

Love makes me feel sad and desire makes me feel hateful ,I have even lost my soul for love
要我愛的那個愛我 只要那一個愛我
yào wǒ ài dì nàgè ài wǒ zhǐyào nà yīgè ài wǒ

I want the one whom I love to love me
I just want that only one to love me

你用什麼 換這一愛難求
nǐ yòng shénme huàn zhè yī ài nán qiú

What can you use to exchange for this difficult yet precious love?
若無病弱 若永無蒼老
ruò wú bìngruò ruò yǒng wú cānglǎo

If people have no diseases and weaknesses, if people never get old,
又怎叫花火 孤身逐星斗
yòu zěn jiào huāhuǒ gūshēn zhú xīngdǒu

How can we describe lives as 'fireworks'?, I will go on chasing the stars in the sky alone by myself
為人瘦為心留 為夢把運氣都趕跑
wéi rén shòu wéi xīn liú wèi mèng bǎ yùnqì dōu gǎn pǎo

I am losing weight for someone and I am staying here for one heart
I have even frightened away my luck because of my dream

要我美的奪他魂魄 一直在他心裡閃爍
yào wǒ měide duó tā húnpò yīzhí zài tā xīnlǐ shǎnshuò
I want to stay beautiful so that his soul will always think about me
and I will always be shining brightly in his heart

有道說 此生所求 不過翻雲覆雨廝守

There is a saying
求若不得 執念懸心 眉頭緊鎖

有道說 來世若求 唯願寒蟬仗馬參透

There is a saying
夢為心囚 賜我愛著 半生著落

你拿什麼 來對這詩一首
nǐ ná shénme lái duì zhè shī yī shǒu

What can you use to make a perfect match for this poem?
若無坎坷 若不曾跌落
ruò wú kǎnkě ruò bùcéng diéluò

If there are no hard times, if I have never fallen down,
又怎能得自我 不顧他人說
yòu zěn néng dé zìwǒ bùgù tārén shuō

how can I become able to ignore what the other people say and be myself bravely
為自守為己謀 為雲煙過眼都可拋
wèi zì shǒu wéi jǐ móu wèi yúnyānguòyǎn dōu kě pāo

I want to protect myself and treat myself well
I can give up all those things which do not last long
要他眼裡心裡的我 絕無可能再有一個
yào tā yǎn lǐ xīnlǐ de wǒ jué wú kěnéng zài yǒu yīgè

I want to make his eyes and his heart become occupied by me only
There should not be another one anymore

有道說 此生所求 不過翻雲覆雨廝守

There is a saying
求若不得 執念懸心 眉頭緊鎖

有道說 來世若求 唯願寒蟬仗馬參透

There is a saying
夢為心囚 賜我愛著 半生著落

有道說 此生所求 不過翻雲覆雨廝守

There is a saying
求若不得 執念懸心 眉頭緊鎖

有道說 來世若求 唯願寒蟬仗馬參透

There is a saying
夢為心囚 賜我愛著 半生著落

I like the song and the lyrics very much. Thank you so much for sharing.

Archived