[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why i feel that every time the way wuji (ethan) looks at fuyao (yangmi) is somewhat different compared with the way ethan looks at his partners in another series.is it because ethan really has a feeling with yangmi or his tease skill in this series is better than his another series? LOL

gV6gMVC.jpg

zTYt3vf.jpg

BH1iqx0.jpg

ho5ziBI.jpg

txLzRub.jpg

zcBmIiB.jpg

1 hour ago, lovecarnation said:

I find this pic.it's so funny...look at their all casts faces are so funny because not handsome and not beautiful...LOL

Renr2gx.jpg

I love this fan art work style so much. I had it as my phone wallpaper lol. But Dr. Z is missing!!!!!!!! Why?!? 

1 hour ago, lovecarnation said:

why i feel that every time the way wuji (ethan) looks at fuyao (yangmi) is somewhat different compared with the way ethan looks at his partners in another series.is it because ethan really has a feeling with yangmi or his tease skill in this series is better than his another series? LOL

gV6gMVC.jpg

zTYt3vf.jpg

BH1iqx0.jpg

ho5ziBI.jpg

txLzRub.jpg

zcBmIiB.jpg

Wow! You captured it well...Wuji  and FuYao 

i'm still a huge wufu fan! life has been busy and i managed to complete what's wrong with secretary kim. i see so many parallels between the relationship between both otps...i have so much to say but too little time to say it as life has been hectic. i have so many posts i need to respond to but i've likely forgot my response by now. anyhow, despite what's wrong with secretary kim's popularity, i have to admit that i enjoy LOF so much more despite the terrible ending. i find wufu's chemistry so much greater. secretary kim was highly enjoyable with better flow throughout the series and a much tighter storyline with a better ending, but LOF has my heart. i keep on coming back to this thread to see what's going on and i'm so glad it's alive. once life calms down, i need to address some posts (if i can remember what i wanted to say the first time i read those posts). 

i'm so glad this thread is alive. despite the series' choppy ending, i hope other fans can enjoy this series as much as we do. wufu has insane chemistry; it's too bad the ending couldn't deliver well enough. despite all it's flaws, LOF has brought me back to dramaland (c drama and now k drama...lol) and it's the only series i've ever started watching before it completed airing online. and it has brought an otp that trumps all OTP's for me. 

46 minutes ago, lovecarnation said:

no one can replace the power of our wufu...LOL. ( i like sunchaina comment on this video about our wufu)

Who can beat the power of Wufu couple? For me, Wufu is the best couple in my drama history. 

17 minutes ago, dramaaddiction said:

i keep on coming back to this thread to see what's going on and i'm so glad it's alive

I think some of us still hung up on our WuFu that we're still around this thread :D Looking forward to see your posts again.

And so does Wuji :lol:

20180904_155343.gif

2 hours ago, Yoona87 said:

Hello guys! I made this MV !  I hope you like it!!  :))

Wow...I saw many MVs on this song but you did good job.:thumbsup: The the way you put the scenes it appreciate the beauty of this song. I liked that you added the wedding scene at 2nd last. :wub: Thank you for sharing it :)

@Yoona87 Keep up the good work! I like the HD quality! Keep making beautiful Wufu MVs if you like. So you're the creator of another MV i like with TMOPB! Love that MV too.  :wub:^_^

So the cdrama "Heavy Sweetness Ashes of Love" had an extension of 3 more episodes and I am disappointed that LOFY didn't get an extension of one more episode! I'm not watching Ashes but people been posting about it. Lame how we didn't get one more episode to make the ending a bit better. Smh. :mellow:

Archived