[Japanese Drama 2017] Kahogo no Kahoko, Overprotectiveness's Kahoko, 過保護のカホコ , Wednesdays 22:00 ep3 sub update

0ly40

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man, we never got to see them kiss!!   I have watched ep.10 raw and I'm really looking forward to the subs so I know what's going on.

They're living in Grandma's home after they're married.  So cute!   It's like Kohoko has some of her mother and grandmother in her personality and Mugino has some of his father-in-law's personality but is able to voice his thoughts and ideas.

i think we need season two so we can see them as a young married couple with young children.  Let's see how the extended family works and plays together after Kohoko brought them back together in this drama.   I enjoyed the journey!

On 9/21/2017 at 12:22 PM, stargazer187 said:

Oh... I finally found this forum!! So I saw some snippet clips on YT a week ago, then one of my friend who's also watching told me to wstch this soon. And yay I loveeee it. It's awesome!! I binged 3 eps last night. I love the story... kahoko is such a cutie and so as mugino-kun. I love how they meet and their interactions. Love the characters and their stories. The moral messages that this drama tries to convey as best as it could. This makes it much more worth-watching. It reminds me old an old western movie kept in my hazzy memory that almost fades away as it so long ago... forgot the title.. it's a bubble boy story or something. Where a boy was raised out of outside world, the dangerous reality of adult world. This kahoko is having some kind of similar situation as the boy but they have their own different stories to tell. So, this is my new fav J-dorama. 

Hi chingu! glad you this drama,. The two leads are very endearing i Takahata Mitsuki. as Kahoko and Takeuchi Ryoma as Mugino. What I like about them as is they say it as it is. Esp Mugino telling Kahoko, life experiences should not be sheltered and that she needs to be independent and explore possibilities outside her comfort zone.

OT: Next one to look forward in case viewers are interested Dean Fujioka's upcoming drama. :)

On 9/17/2017 at 5:56 PM, blueclueblue said:

I need more Mugino and Kahoko moments, like going on an official date and less of the aunts or uncles. :dissapointed:   I love them but there'rs a few that I think was unnecessary. 

I like the crazy families but I would love some romance too.

@desertflower No kiss at all? They better have a season 2:angry: I guess it won't ruin the drama but not one kiss?????

@stargazer187 crazy-monkey-emoticon-050.gif Hello I'm happy you're watching this. It is such a cute drama, I love it.

@jongski Oh yea chingu I'm waiting for Dean's new drama too. 

On 9/26/2017 at 10:29 PM, lee-chan said:

@evie7gosh I really really want a season 2 as well. I can't get enough of Mugino and Kahoko. But isn't it rare or something for a Jdrama to have a season 2, unless it gets high ratings? I'm not sure though. I just hope they do consider it!

I think it is wishful thinking on my part for a season 2. I never got one  for 5 Ji Kara 9Ji Made (at least the OTP became one in RL,)but Mugino and Kahoko are just so adorable that I'm going to keep on wishing.:tongue: I haven't watched episode 9 yet, I'm trying to hold out for episode 10 and watch them back to back.

On 9/16/2017 at 5:29 PM, evie7 said:

@xiashenghan Her mother is too much. No wonder Kahogo has been overprotected, her mother has controlled everything in her life. I love how at the start of every show she has grown up a bit by her outfits in the credits. I hope at the end of this drama Pappa starts to speak up. 

I was a little depressed at the end of 7 but love episode 8. They are just an adorable couple and in this episode, Mugino changes his clothes. :tongue: 

@blueclueblue This is my first time watched both of the actors. They are both good. I love their quirky chemistry. So cute 

Yeah. I like that part about the series. We can see her character development in every episode.

@evie7 oh you mean Yamapi and Satomi? I've read some news about them though :) Well, Kahoko who is played by Mitsuki Takahata did get together with one of her co-stars/love interest in another drama though. I'm not sure if they are still together. I was one of the fans who was happy about the news, but if gosh I also ship her with Ryoma. Their chemistry in this drama is crazy beautiful. 

On 9/21/2017 at 6:45 PM, desertflower said:

Oh man, we never got to see them kiss!!   I have watched ep.10 raw and I'm really looking forward to the subs so I know what's going on.

They're living in Grandma's home after they're married.  So cute!   It's like Kohoko has some of her mother and grandmother in her personality and Mugino has some of his father-in-law's personality but is able to voice his thoughts and ideas.

i think we need season two so we can see them as a young married couple with young children.  Let's see how the extended family works and plays together after Kohoko brought them back together in this drama.   I enjoyed the journey!

I'm hoping for a second season as well and waiting for the last episode to be subbed but it looks like subber-san is busy today so she's not able to release it today.

I also recommended the drama to one of my friends and I'm glad that she liked the story. I had to tell her that Kahoko is frustrating at first but she'll mature as the episode goes. I'm afraid she might drop it since she's not into this kind of dramas nowadays but I'm glad she continued watching it.

• 11 months later...

Archived