[Japanese Drama 2017] Kahogo no Kahoko, Overprotectiveness's Kahoko, 過保護のカホコ , Wednesdays 22:00 ep3 sub update

0ly40

On 9/7/2017 at 11:09 AM, solucu said:

Their height difference is due to Takeuchi Ryoma. He's sooo tall to Japanese standards and actresses are 1.55-165, so he always has a big height difference. I've watched almost all his works (he has very few) and is very funny. 

I like him chingu, he is just adorable love.png I will definitely check out his work.

I just found that subs are up for episode 7 at the sites you can't mention here. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20 hours ago, evie7 said:

I like him chingu, he is just adorable love.png I will definitely check out his work.

I just found that subs are up for episode 7 at the sites you can mention here. 

I strongly recommend you a movie called "Yell for the blue sky" (Aozora Yell). He's the male lead, and it's entertaining, the typical l lovely high school jmovie, 

4 hours ago, solucu said:

I strongly recommend you a movie called "Yell for the blue sky" (Aozora Yell). He's the male lead, and it's entertaining, the typical l lovely high school jmovie, 

I found it yesterday, book marked it.I have to get all the potted plants etc...from my back yard in the garage. Prepping for a hurricane and this is my reward for getting everything done tonight. 

I'm so glad that I took a chance with this one and now I'm totally hooked!

I love the leads they surprisingly match well despite their differences. I totally ship them.

I don't like Kahoko's mother though. She's so controlling.

Anyways, I love how we can see Kahoko's character development and same with Hajime. I love how they grow as a person together. I actually can't really wait for Kahoko to be completely independent. That would be totally awesome because she deserves it. She needs to live for herself and not for her mom.

Waiting for subs is a pain but I have no choice. I'll just rewatch the episodes.

On 9/13/2017 at 5:43 AM, lee-chan said:

on to episode 07! did not expect things to happen that way especially now the family has another hurdle, the grandmother.

but yes, Mugino and Kahoko are just the cutest pair ever.

By the way Mugino seems to be wearing just the same clothes :D

He is like Steve Jobs. I guess the only time we saw him in a different clothes is when he is working.

My weekend's reserve for jdrama and cdrama binge watching :):wub:

This drama is life in reality.  It mirror us and family  from the drama's point of view. We;ll, not everyone but it's close. 

Mother is described as over protected, queen of the lair, the house is her kingdom. In other words, she's the boss when  they're at home. "Papa" describes her as meerkat, but becomes silent when they're outside of the kingdom. Like when they visit  her husband's family. It's so like reality because the grandpa would give something extra to Kahoko,, then there's the 40 yr old aunt (sister... of Kahoko's father) who lives with the parent and doesn't have a job. The grandparents from both sides, giving allowance. 

And then.. there's Mugino Kun.... they're perfect for each other. He tells it how it is, How sees it. Same with Kahoko.  Yeah, I laugh when she the other paintings are ugly but the one that he drew, Kahoko was all praise and said he should be artist. He would even be better than  the rest. Now how's that for  boosting Mugin confidence. More thoughts once I'm done with the most recent episode ep 9

@blueclueblue  @evie7 We're going to see Takeuchi Ryoma's  withoooh Yamazaki Kento in another drama "Rikuiou" coming soon. Yasss.

@xiashenghan Her mother is too much. No wonder Kahogo has been overprotected, her mother has controlled everything in her life. I love how at the start of every show she has grown up a bit by her outfits in the credits. I hope at the end of this drama Pappa starts to speak up. 

On 9/12/2017 at 9:43 PM, lee-chan said:

on to episode 07! did not expect things to happen that way especially now the family has another hurdle, the grandmother.

but yes, Mugino and Kahoko are just the cutest pair ever.

By the way Mugino seems to be wearing just the same clothes :D

I was a little depressed at the end of 7 but love episode 8. They are just an adorable couple and in this episode, Mugino changes his clothes. :tongue: 

@blueclueblue This is my first time watched both of the actors. They are both good. I love their quirky chemistry. So cute 

19 minutes ago, jongski said:

We're going to see Takeuchi Ryoma's  withoooh Yamazaki Kento in another drama "Rikuiou" coming soon. Yasss.

dragonhiplz.gif?1 Hey you! I'm happy you're watching. I'm going to have to look up Yamazaki Kento up but I'm happy Ryoma has a new drama so soon. BTW

Spoiler

Have you watched The 100 Love With You? Kenataro Sakaguchi is the 

lead actor. He has become one of my faves. It's a sweet movie

@USAFarmgirl sorry to make you delurk but it's been forever since I wrote to you. I hope your enjoying this drama.:wub:

@evie7  Just found it and decided to start it I am a lover of all romance no matter where it comes from and this one just caught my eye.  Such a pleasure to see you again it's been a while!  Always love reading your posts we need to meet up more often!!!  Come and join me on this new drama...

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzKsO1FcppcKfLid5Ndiv  Temperature of Love starting soon!!!  Hope to see you there...:heart::wub:

28 minutes ago, evie7 said:

dragonhiplz.gif?1 Hey you! I'm happy you're watching. I'm going to have to look up Yamazaki Kento up but I'm happy Ryoma has a new drama so soon. BTW

Hide contents

Have you watched The 100 Love With You? Kenataro Sakaguchi is the 

lead actor. He has become one of my faves. It's a sweet movie

@USAFarmgirl sorry to make you delurk but it's been forever since I wrote to you. I hope your enjoying this drama.:wub:

@evie7  Not yet.  Is it good? Haven't watch the  movie but I'll do so after I finish his drama. I'm still watching him in Gomen, Aishiteru.   I was told it's  jdrama version of  So Jisub kdrama. You watch it already? Subs are hard to come by.  Oh and.. I bet you've watched him in The Kodai Family :) I  plan to watch as well.

@USAFarmgirl hiya! welcome to this drama too.... don't we just get hook on Kahok?  :D I like that  the dad is the one narrating. We see every thing from his point of view  

@jongskiJust the names on this thread like yours and @evie7 and others I knew right away it would be worth watching there is a lot to be said for great reputations like you all have...  You come join me always love having sweet Chingu's around me!!!:heart:

When they went to see the boyfriend's mother...it was heartbreaking..made me ugly cry.  When the boyfriend said to his estranged mother that he would start his own happy family it solidified his reasons for being in love with Kohoko since she has a pure and open heart which he desperately needs.  He is wounded from his abandonment by his mother and Kohoko represents a warm and happy place to him...someone who is nurturing to him.

When they were waiting for the bus to go back home and he broke down a bit and Kohoko took his head and held it to her chest telling him to let it go and cry....he sobbed so hard and then blurted out how much he missed her and how afraid he was that he wouldn't get to see her again.  The flood gate of his emotions burst open.  She was someone he didn't want to be apart from...and the person he wants to start his happy family with.

@desertflower Aww. reading that recap and thoughts.  I said in previous post,  when Kahako praised him with the artwork, it felt so good for him, that he said he will never be anything but a great artist.  Kahoko is delicate and pure and fragile but here he is  whom Kahoko can be herself,  breaking down  for all the hurt and abandonment caused by the mother.

RT ctto as tagged.

53 minutes ago, desertflower said:

When they went to see the boyfriend's mother...it was heartbreaking..made me ugly cry.  When the boyfriend said to his estranged mother that he would start his own happy family it solidified his reasons for being in love with Kohoko since she has a pure and open heart which he desperately needs.  He is wounded from his abandonment by his mother and Kohoko represents a warm and happy place to him...someone who is nurturing to him.

When they were waiting for the bus to go back home and he broke down a bit and Kohoko took his head and held it to her chest telling him to let it go and cry....he sobbed so hard and then blurted out how much he missed her and how afraid he was that he wouldn't get to see her again.  The flood gate of his emotions burst open.  She was someone he didn't want to be apart from...and the person he wants to start his happy family with.

Me too, it takes a lot for me to cry and I couldn't help it either

VQFPlnX.png

YToDRJk.png

I love these twolove-red-crab-emoticon.gif 

Still binge watching this drama. I tell ya, this is gonna be one of my fav dramas of the year! :wub:

Who can't resist that face?! That pleading look to Mugino...  I freaking love them!  I laugh when she just looked at him  w/o saying anything and Mugino  knew....he's got to do the thousand paper cranes. This was ep 2 *face with tears of joy*

@evie7 we love them! ❤️️ ❤️️

RT pic cr: miyunemily

DGSxZcRUMAA7su7.jpg
DGSxaTQVYAASMvt.jpg

By the way because I said this is gonna be favorite of the year  also want to add my 2017 top fav jdrama  ALife of Kimura Takuya.

Oh yeah, I'm still watching.  I'm  gonna cry in later episodes. I know it.

Aww. Mugino Kun

The way I was hooked on Sung Min and Yeon Tae in Five Children is like is how I am for them

Well yeah. the mother is bossy, alright. Queen B in her lair gets annoying but otherwise..

And though it's not my top drama of 2017 (see my prev post)  this drama captured pure  and precious momenSt of the leads.  We gotta laud Takahat Mitsuki as she's endearing. To others she may be annoying, but her character is supposed  be that naive, child like over protected girl.

This drama is pure cuteness of Kahoko, the chemistry of Muguni Kun and Kahoko. One minute I'm laughing, the nest I'm crying then I'm laughing and crying at the same time.

DJC-lqFUIAAuCsD.jpg

Archived