Music Of The Month

due to some random reason I wasn't able to post online for a few weeks and just so you know I am on break from all the media work so the last upcoming work is the whiskey event that I will be appearing as a press host / guest which means I will only be attending the press release only on June 7th. this is going to be some late music updates I've been listening and what is going to happen and the changes that will take place during June and July, first of all music and concert post will still continue like normal along with anime expo in HK, new projects are added to the list year and that is fragrance of the month right now there are some issues with my phone so I will come back to that later on.

For now I will post different CD that I am listening and write my point of views outs.as well thank you to Ellen for supporting me threw out my projects as she is from the Sony Music HK team thank you!!!

• Guest locked this topic

Archived