15 hours ago, tituyphing said:

Thanks soompi for a continously write up about School 2017, its cure me sometime :bawling:

Now my tune for School 1979, my loyal support for uri Busan Namja Lee Jong Hyun.. please support Girl's Generation 1979 chingu.. seems a familiar faces in Solomon Perjury in this drama.. seems this SP produce a good rookie actor & actress.. i will watch Kim Jung Hyun film after watched him in a great drama Binggo... lots of love chingu.. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our TaeHo couple is a MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN! They compliment each other so well!:wub:

EH definitely is the BIGGEST INFLUENCE in changing TW's character. Which is why TW's dad allows them to continue dating. He must have realised upon reflection how his son has become matured after getting close to her. :D

As far back as ep 1, TW has already been taught "a lesson" by spunky EH when she confronted Teacher Gu returning TW's mobile just because he's got connection. That "Look" on TW's face when he heard her was enough to make him feel guilty. :tongue:

Oh! I still have many points to make about our TaeHo couple & am so happy to read positive comments about them on many websites!:blush:

Hello I'm back,

In today's interview, Junghyun said he tried to checked on Gugudan, memorized the members, checked on their performances and all even until right before the time he need to go to the fanmeeting. How cute he is, seriously, if just everyone can be that devoted to friends and colleagues.... And also now I know why he kept avoiding cameras and tried to cover himself, even in Juwan's instagram, it's because his mustache. hahaha. it must grew a lot during the day, so at evening time he didn't feel confidence to show himself. OMG Junghyun-ah, your are cool and handsome regardless.

Spoiler

also about GD79, I need to be honest I hate how the lead female written. Come on after the super kind hearted, brave, has sense of justice and very lovely Eunho, I got this kind of female lead. I don't feel to support or watching her for most of the time in one hour show. I love Lee Junghyun's story and the Seoul Girl. That keeps me watching, although Junghyun looks too handsome and modern for 79 era tbh, kkk and also as an ex-delinquent? hihihi... but he shows amazing job about the acting, he steals the attention, I was about to drop the whole drama already if it's not because Lee Junghyun's story arc.

31 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

Hello I'm back,

In today's interview, Junghyun said he tried to checked on Gugudan, memorized the members, checked on their performances and all even until right before the time he need to go to the fanmeeting. How cute he is, seriously, if just everyone can be that devoted to friends and colleagues.... And also now I know why he kept avoiding cameras and tried to cover himself, even in Juwan's instagram, it's because his mustache. hahaha. it must grew a lot during the day, so at evening time he didn't feel confidence to show himself. OMG Junghyun-ah, your are cool and handsome regardless.

Hide contents

also about GD79, I need to be honest I hate how the lead female written. Come on after the super kind hearted, brave, has sense of justice and very lovely Eunho, I got this kind of female lead. I don't feel to support or watching her for most of the time in one hour show. I love Lee Junghyun's story and the Seoul Girl. That keeps me watching, although Junghyun looks too handsome and modern for 79 era tbh, kkk and also as an ex-delinquent? hihihi... but he shows amazing job about the acting, he steals the attention, I was about to drop the whole drama already if it's not because Lee Junghyun's story arc.

Thanks for watched GG79 for Lee Jong Hyun.. hehe my biased.. i wanna watch Kim Jung Hyun paired in Overman acting.. beside satori and Lee Jong Hyun, i keep my believe for Bona.. hope this 8 episode successful. 

I've not watched any dramas except variety shows where Sejong is guest. Have become an instant fan from this drama! Still rewatching School 2017 and rereading the Recaps and comments which make it MORE captivating! :D

Eunho is the BEST female lead in 2017 for me and she's only 18! She's so mature for her age and it is probably due to her humble background. If any other girl (esp one from a rich family), she'd INSIST that TW should choose her over his DAD! That scene where TW explained to her why he had to be with his DAD was so poignant and well acted by both KJH & Sejong!:wub:

TW's Dad is one lucky father-in-law in future when our OTP get married in future as she'll love him as much as her own dad! :tongue:

Oh! I'm busy with my grandchildren otherwise I'll write a fanfic of our OTP!:blush:

So good to see the thread still moving!! Good to be back here.

I finally watched the last ep. Refused to watched earlier on as I didn't want to end this...

I miss  our lovely couple, so much! I can't seem to move on. 

While i was watching other dramas, my heart was still thinking about School. 

My heart is still so attached to our couple. 

And thanks to all that are still posting especially to @tituyphing for the translation. 

These posts gives me more insight about KJH and what kind of person he is in real life.

good to see that he is still in touch with Kim Nam Gil (I am watching his drama now) and GHJ. 

From the msg that GHJ sent him with the food truck, it seemes His noona cares for him a lot! 

On 9/26/2017 at 9:01 PM, gladys57 said:

Of course it is in Seoul! I am also interested to find it as I'll be going there in December. I hope @tituyphing can help us.

Anyway welcome to the thread.:tongue:

Thanks, gladys57! I'm going to Seoul soon, so I really need this information urgently. I'm desperate. :bawling:

1 hour ago, gladys57 said:

So Happy to know that Sejong and Kim Jung Hyun are nominated for the Best Newcomer for Female/Male Awards for the coming SEOUL AWARDS! 

Pray for them to win as they fully deserve it! :blush:

great! I just read about that and i'm so happy for both of them.... fighting!!! :D

Hello! I know that the series has already ended and this is kind of a late introduction for myself. Haha. I've been rewatching the series right after it ended because I still haven't found the guts to let go of them. I know I need to but. sepanx is real. Rewatching made me appreciate the series more. I even do some kind of a commentary about each ep in my blog  (Pls do visit if you have some time and maybe drop some comments too? hihi). So yeah. I hope Sejeong and Jun hyung will win the award because they truly deserved it and will look forward to their future shows. :)

The School series always gives young new actors/actresses a nice springboard for the rest of their projects! 

*U* I always enjoy watching this series for the way they portray the nostalgic high school days.

The couple this time was especially adorable and their chemistry so sweet! 

For more of my thoughts and opinions on the drama, please go here: https://picadrama.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/school-2017-more-stars-in-the-making/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

K-LOOKBOOK: SUMMER LOOKS FROM K-DRAMA CHARACTERS

When you have to attend summer classes. Are you forlorn that you have to go to extra classes instead of going on vacay? Well, you would not look as let down as you really are with Ra Eun-ho’s (Kim Se-jeong) sweet and simple looks from School 2017.

school 2017 kim sejeong

FULL: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/04/25/k-lookbook-summer-looks-from-k-drama-characters/

Archived