Quantcast

I can't wait for this drama! I really like Sejeong. This is her first time acting, so I hope the best for her :)

Filming just started today/yesterday!

Spoiler

QgVxhMp.jpg

Edited by sgg30828
  • Like 5

@sgg30828 I see your first post.  Thanks for gracing the thread and sharing updates. Posting gets addictive esp if you're into the drama. Lets wait for this one okay.

I don't like HS dramas and but if it's with raw and talented actors like JDYor SJH and writing is good I watch the drama

Jang Dong Yoon. My rookie of the year!  Watch SP, you'll see why.<3<3

Filming started already for School 2017. See  above post, he's filming a scene with KSJ.

DCu5wsMUQAAzz1v.jpg

• Like 4

On 6/20/2017 at 0:51 PM, jongski said:

@sgg30828 I see your first post.  Thanks for gracing the thread and sharing updates. Posting gets addictive esp if you're into the drama. Lets wait for this one okay.

I will be mostly posting Sejeong updates though tehehe :D

More filming pics :wub:

Spoiler

RmPfej4.jpg

LmB6OST.jpg

FFCwsRB.jpg

• Like 3

First script reading which was 2 days ago! :wub:

Sb9wnO2.jpg

YzSADtF.jpg

A bit about the script reading in the spoiler...

Spoiler

Edited by sgg30828
  • Like 4

On 6/20/2017 at 8:47 AM, sgg30828 said:

I can't wait for this drama! I really like Sejeong. This is her first time acting, so I hope the best for her :)

Filming just started today/yesterday!

Reveal hidden contents

QgVxhMp.jpg

I watched the video and I already have second lead syndrome :/ Lol!

• Like 3

Director update on School 2017! They will be releasing a teaser next week as well as some info on the OST?? :wub:

• Like 3

I'm a fan of SCHOOL SERIES  so I'm going to watch it... but I'm on the main lead guy side...he reminds me of Choi Young Do  (Heirs) a.k.a Kim Woo Bin so much...a chaebol bad boy but gets his heart soften when it comes to the lead girl more like a tsundere...just my style...so I might root for him but let's see if this drama is a good one...or a bad one... If it is the latter then might drop it... anyway saw this teaser:

TEASER 1

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

I'm a fan of SCHOOL SERIES 1,2,3,4,2013, 2015(my biggest SLS heartbreak) and now 2017 so I'm going to watch it... but I'm on the main lead guy side...he reminds me of Choi Young Do  (Heirs) a.k.a Kim Woo Bin so much...a chaebol bad boy but gets his heart soften when it comes to the lead girl more like a tsundere...just my style...so I might root for him but let's see if this drama is a good one...or a bad one... If it is the latter then might drop it... anyway saw this teaser:

wow! the teaser! I'm a fan of the lead guy too since rebel.. kim jung hyun... ! can't wait for school2017.. fighting! :D:wub:

• Like 4

I'm always a fan of the puppy second lead characters and the second lead here is the class president and goody two shoes so my heart :((

But that small glimpse at 0:19 of the main lead and Sejeong has me screaming! It's cute.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, eidasayang said:

wow! the teaser! I'm a fan of the lead guy too since rebel.. kim jung hyun... ! can't wait for school2017.. fighting! :D:wub:

lots of people are mentioning him in dramabeans website...but for me this will be the first time I'll get to know him... I didn't watch rebel so I'm dumbfounded... but in other website people keep talking about his character there as Mori and I can say that he's really loved as Mori by netizens... hope he'll be worth shipping to the main girl... He really gives me a Kim Woo Bin vibe and since I love WooBinnie I might start to love him too... but it still depends on how good he will portray his character...I like bad boys but in kdramaland only...haha... let's wait for more teasers...

• Like 4

I like school 2013 and 2015 most

I hope this season no heart stabbing situation like school 2015 (gong tae kwang)

• Like 2

Alright.... I am somewhat more of a fan of the male lead after seeing a glimpse of the motorcycle scene... They look cute together.

• Like 3

teaser 1 and 2 totally give different vibes.. I like mystery and school drama... so school 2017 totally on my list to watch! excited! :D:wub:

A mystery, a suspect, and a hero for School 2017

by girlfriday

school2017_1.jpg

Well this is much darker than I expected, but I’ve never been one to turn down a mystery—and a high school mystery at that. The second teaser for KBS’s School 2017 does a complete 180 from the first, which teased a light coming-of-age drama with fresh faces and bright smiles. But now it looks like we’re in for an interesting mystery at this high school, which is being terrorized by a delinquent known only as Suspect X.

The newest teaser opens with an introduction to Suspect X, a student in a black hoodie who roams the halls at night, and is responsible for setting off sprinklers in the middle of class and lighting class rankings on fire. The principal and teachers are fed up, and the students are told that this is their final warning. Webtoon artist Se-jung looks nervous about something, while troublemaker Kim Jung-hyun (Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People) looks rather bored by it all.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/07/a-mystery-a-suspect-and-a-hero-for-school-2017/

cr: Dramabeans

school2017_2.jpg

school2017_10.jpg

• Like 4