• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was planned by the group,  SR gave the box to principal, and texted principal that X wants to meet him alone in the designated spot.   EH who went to emergency room,  and SR's mom who also knew about expired food and was to be fired, participated.   The objective was to catch principal with SR's mom (including all the empty packages and handing over bribe),   with the best witness possible--Dir Hyun. 

Dad finding out was  fait accompli, in a sense.    Dad witnessed things about expired food at TW's request,    He  knew that X made it known that the food was expired (and made a mess).   The figure in the hoodie on the vid that the principal has,  had his son's shape.  Dad saw the box in the principal's office.    Having dad there was the big risk TW took, for EH, who got sick, and who worried about SR's anger, and helped SR's mom with her predicament.

I hope SR's mom, who threatened to go to the media,  can also use that as leverage to help EH stay in school.  It is a powerful tool.    Because in truth, we only have character witnesses in SR, BR, DH,  and Teacher Shim.    We have no influential parents who can also be kind to a "commoner" like EH---unless they are rounding up the  kids who got sick and went to hospital, and EH did as well.   What  TW will do,  I can't predict---show, surprise me!!

Edit:  while the Food Supplier is an associate of Dir Hyun,  does he know of the corruption and expired food?   We do not know yet.   If he does not, it's time to burn bridges with the supplier and with principal.  If Dir Hyun knows, sorry, you just lost trust with everyone, including your son. And your son is eating spoiled food btw.

Your son is 18 and a rebel, but one who  is principled, and I credit EH and JK  for it.

15 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

I have strong guts it's Heechan. The problem is I can't find a clue where he found those things. 

@gladys57

It was Sarang who took THAT BOX and brought it to the outside of Principal's office when EH stopped her! Probably HC saw both of them returning to their hideout (warehouse) to keep it. 

BUT then again, even if HC did find the box there, he DID NOT see  or caught Taeswoon personally dressed as X.

My opinion is that SR HAD NO CHOICE but to spill because of her mum's job as a cleaner. She more or less indirectly revealed to Principal that she knew who X was but refused to reveal his identity. As such Principal even told EH he has a SPY.

I think SR's mum could have been fired from her job because of X's PRANK against the Principal while being watched by TW's dad. Dont forget, TW's dad is also guilty of FOOD CORRUPTION as well! 

My guess is SR!:cold_sweat:

School 2017: Episode 14

by chocolatte

school2017_14-00559.jpg

With each episode, School 2017 somehow finds a way to make me laugh, cry, and cheer alongside our Geumdo High School crew, and I’m loving every minute of it. When faced with the challenges that inevitably come with being eighteen and trying to live your best, there’s nothing more important than friends and family who help keep you honest and true to yourself—and luckily for our students, they seem to have that in spades.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/09/school-2017-episode-14/

cr: Dramabeans

Why it can't be Sarang? Because what Sarang gave to Principal is only Drone and the remote, she opened it before giving to Principal and we saw it's only Drone given to Principal. While father has found everything, including the hoodie. Hoodie was kept in the storage room. While the other things were kept elsewhere (dunno where, still in mystery) before they turned the storage to become study room. Someone has predicted the other stuff might be kept  at home, since Taewoon doesn't have anywhere to keep it, that's how father found it. 

I am still thinking it's Heechan, his non-presence for two episodes is quite unnerving, also his warning at the end of episode 12. sigh. 3days to go.. days and nights feel so empty and dry without School 2017.

On 8/31/2017 at 2:34 AM, Latte_Anyday said:

@moodypie IKR LoL. It's like what's that about!?:blink: In an earlier ep. when Daehwi was havin' nosebleeds from stayin' up late to study, I couldn't relate :lol: I mean I've stayed up late many times and I've yet to experience it.. or maybe it's 'cause I didn't study hard enough!? eheheheh:tongue:  

lol true..i wonder wha'ts up with nosebleeding got to do with studying or lack of sleep. I even google to find out the cause..and it only mentioned it could be due to dry air or high blood pressure...there others specified, but none got to do with stress. perhaps it;s the food that the students eat hahaha...(by the way, I studied hard too and sleep little during exams in my college time but I've never had nosebleed too lol)

On 8/31/2017 at 9:29 AM, tituyphing said:

@moodypie the flower is Pink Hydrangea. :)
I swear Eunho made the most beautiful fainted acting and character in the history! I watched so many dramas already but I can't help in an awe when I looked at her fainted on my screen, it was like "uwaah~" and I am straight normal woman haha.
That is one of the scene I love, they both looks perfect, it just the way Taewoon support her from behind just looks natural. The way he sit behind her, also her head placed perfectly too, I don't even know anymore how these two make simply scene so beautiful like that. 

Sigh... One more week and I have to let them go, I am seriously not ready. This is worst experience than letting go Reply. 

thanks for the info. I was wondering if he bought it because EH mentioned she like that particular flower. I recall she never mentioned what flowers she like. Perhaps he just bought whatever he thinks suit her, and like you mentioned before the flowers means Dream girl. 

I soooooo AGREE with you....you have just literally said it from my mind, she made the most beautiful fainted acting ..at least in my opinion. I've watched that part a number of times, from the part she ran out of class, and then she stopped at the corridor, and fainted right on time when TW was right behind her. But I was hoping the camera could have shown the part where TW supported her right at the moment she fell down..but camera was focussing on Teacher Shim :( sigh...

Both looks so perfect in my eyes, her body supported by TW's, and her head on his shoulder. Their bodies fit each other so well, even though he's much taller than her and bigger than her. 

The other scene i love is when the two of them were sandwich in between the fridges. They fit each other well physically. Very cozy and comfy to be stuck there despite the tension.  I wish they get stuck in between for a longer time. :naughty:

Two more eps, definitely not ready to let go. 

I didn't watch REply..nor any school series. You can imagine...me...not into school series, but gone crazy with this school 2017 and all thanks to our lovely couple. *I've only watched Reply88, but didn't feel anything for the couple there even though I love PBG. hehe. I know there were two ships in reply 88. 

On 8/31/2017 at 10:01 AM, tituyphing said:

Ah I forgot to write about Sarang, everytime I watched Sarang and Kyungwoo scenes, I keep on commenting while watching. "Sarang-ah, this is what happened to Taewoon and Eunho. They don't know when it started but they keep hanging out together like you and Kyungwoo now." She shouldn't be complained about Eunho and Taewoon, bec she does the same, she hasn't tell Eunho anything about Kyungwoo too, because even them don't even know what is brewing between them, that is exactly what happened between Taewoon and Eunho, they just naturally stick to each other because they are sharing same secret up until they are sharing the same feeling. 

Ah then again they are all 18 years old. Ha.

Yes yes....I kept telling myself too...that they are 18. And I was 18 too once upon a time. hehe. It's part of growing up .. :grin:

On 8/31/2017 at 10:05 AM, Astarzzz said:

I saw this show while googling for him, and TBH, Han Sunhwa kindda stopped me from clicking further. Haha.. Ok, I am going to watch it. Thanks Chingu-ya! 

I don't think I will watch KJY in any other dramas right now. He's just TW to me. And it will stay that way for sometime, because to me TW is only for EH. :relaxed:

On 8/31/2017 at 1:50 PM, Astarzzz said:

Actually, the Principal is really sooo funny.. His almost permanent frown add so much comedy effect to the show. All those determination in catching X is just soooooo hilarious! Poor guy! :D:D 

I wonder what will epi15-16 bring. So far, all the angst we often have in other dramas, we didn't experience it here. Like EH and TW made up almost immediately in Epi 11-12, SR and EH too.. I can't wait for Monday!  

By the way, I think all the epis are shot randomly.... because in 14, we can see the blisters from before on TW's lips... or izit too much kisseu scenes HTW-ssi? :heart: Blisters didn't get to fully recover! Haha! 

Oh yes, even though he gets on my nerves, but the scene where he learnt to speak with "yo" was super hilarious. I blurted out laughing without realising. hehe.

On 8/31/2017 at 5:33 PM, leina93 said:

Omo i'm wondering how can the editor do their job in a short amount of time? 

The editor don't sleep...probably work around the clock. :) 

7 hours ago, gladys57 said:

It's already Friday! Yeah!

I hope Eunho's classmates will stand by her by appealing for her NOT TO BE EXPELLED! We can vouch for DaeHui to speak eloquently on her behalf. Loving Jang Dongyoon besides Kim Jung Hyun and Sejong. :D

Undoubtedly Teacher Shim (I watch initially this drama for Han Juwan but is now a fervent fan of KJH, JDY and Sejong! This drama is my 2017 crack!) will defend her at the expence of having his pay docked! :angry:

Of course our Taeswoon will GIVE HIS ALL to defend his sweetheart! He'd probably ask his DAD to expel himself as well as he WONT GIVE UP that easily! :wub:

By the way, even with the box of "evidence" the dad got, how did he know it was TW? The principal didnt get to see his face before he escaped. So I assume it was SARANG who spilled?:ph34r:

I thought it was the principal who passed the box of evidence to Director Hyun. I believe no one told the Director who X was. When Director saw those evidence he knew it belongs to his son. He probably bougth those drones for TW. (just me guessing).  :tounge_wink:

5 hours ago, tituyphing said:

Director's Instagram update :

Translation : Hyun Taewoon almost become in charge in supplying coffee... #AreWe_Getting_CoffeeRain #GonghyoJinNim #ThankYou

Junghyun's Instagram post :

translation : Nuna Thanks (aegyo) #PyoSiblings #SisNari #School2017 #FromChiyeol #ToTaewoon He. 

Message on the banner : please take care and love our Junghyun-ie (my lil bro Chi Yeol). Fighting till the end. -Gong Hyo Jin.

-----------------------------------------------------

Uwaaaaa Gong Hyo jin, he must've left a deep impression on her. Cool. Gong hyo jin wow. Sunbae loves Junghyun. 

Omo...so sweet of GHJ!!!! I was browsing some clips on YT yesterday (Jealousy incarnate) and realised, I didn't notice KJH much. Strangely ..how a role character can make an actor different. No doubt he was good acting as GHJ bro, but I wasn't paying attention to him. 

when I started watching School, and saw him, I still didn't realise it was him in JI. 

It's great that GHJ cares for him, and asked the people to care for his lil bro. He definitely has left a good impression for her. 

Omo @moodypie and chingus,

I haven't had a chance to begin this drama and it is already ending soon. I most likely won't be able to catch up and discuss since i barely have time to watch the other ones I am trying to follow :(

@moodypie chingu, i will have to take a pass on this drama. Let us meet in another drama where I am not too far behind haha. And from there, we shall spazz and discuss again. Remember to give me a shout out any time  :wink::D

9 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Omo @moodypie and chingus,

I haven't had a chance to begin this drama and it is already ending soon. I most likely won't be able to catch up and discuss since i barely have time to watch the other ones I am trying to follow :(

@moodypie chingu, i will have to take a pass on this drama. Let us meet in another drama where I am not too far behind haha. And from there, we shall spazz and discuss again. Remember to give me a shout out any time  :wink::D

of course we will meet in other thread. You give me a shout too! Only 2 eps left (sob) and i haven't really started on any other dramas. :) *And I am following you now too chingu. 

I think Taewoon seemed like he was trying to find a flower for her already for awhile, the way he said the store didn't have the flower you like there anyways so I didn't buy it then maybe meant that he was already aware of a flower that had the meaning of a "Girl's Dream." He was just prolly still searching where to get them.... that's precious though, the idea that the flower he wanted to give to her held the symbolism of her precious dream, the Dream that she fights for and the Dream that Taewoon, out of love, fights for as well. Gosh. Usually I would say "like" feelings for high school dramas but goodness what Eunho and Taewoon have is real Love, not just feelings of Like.

also I heard a really interesting theory on Insta about how maybe episode 14 was a result of what will be explained in episode 15... like lol that the scene of the Director finding out about Principal's lunch habits actually happened after the Director confronted Taewoon about being X. I thought it was interesting although I don't think I believe that theory lol

3 hours ago, honeywell said:

Sigh still no preview. They must be doing all indoor filming since there's no fan pics this week.

So many outdoor filming spoilers and all of them Daehwi -Namjoo's scenes. 

Spoiler

1. Daehwi Namjoo talk at night outside school (yesterday)

2. Daehwi visits coffee shop where Namjoo works at. (few hours ago

3. Daehwi rides on Namjoo's dad taxi. (Recent)

@moodypie maybe it also depends on the person. I never had nosebleed in my country but I got nosebleed in my first week in Korea, during the winter. Ha. Like you said because it's too dry and cold, unknowingly dehydrated and it happened. 

Exactly!!! Taewoon shouts "ya!" when she fainted, I really want to see his face, the expression he made during that scene. How disappointed I am that the camera is following Shim. Sigh. 

I watched 3newest School Series, and I should say 2013 and 2017 are in the same place! Awesome. 

Hehehe I have eyes on rookie actors, when JH acted in JI I knew he will go big, he has that presence although he appeared so little. He stole every moment in scenes he appeared on. And so natural. 

He is the reason I was waiting for School 2017, beside Sejeong. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm re-watching episode 11 now, and just realized that Taewoon and Daehwi were in different classes during grade 10. Taewoon was in class 3, and Daehwi was in class 4. Now I wonder in which class Junki was. While Eunho seems had no idea everything happened between them, eunho must be was in neither of both.

What I really want to see in the last episode is for EH to fulfill TW's wish.  He's been wanting to declare that EH is his girlfriend since he's started liking her.  It would be awesome if EH makes a grand gesture this time around for TW.  A kiss wouldn't be bad either.  Lol.

3 hours ago, honeywell said:

What I really want to see in the last episode is for EH to fulfill TW's wish.  He's been wanting to declare that EH is his girlfriend since he's started liking her.  It would be awesome if EH makes a grand gesture this time around for TW.  A kiss wouldn't be bad either.  Lol.

I'm thinking if this is possible both reason real or reel. KYJ of love in the moonlight is 3years junior than Sejeong but she's an actress while Sejeong's an idol. Hyeri was almost same age of Sejeong when she did the reply 1988 and we got lots of kissing there. I'm not sure if debut is factor, Sejeong technically just debuted. Korean fans are hardcore that's why it's hard for them to be on public with relationships. They put their idols in pedestal. Kissing scene for Sejeong may make or break her career.

Story wise, I don't know with other school series if the students are also in 11 grade, since 12 to them is just full of studying. If they're all in grade 11 or below, it make sense that they do not show kiss due to student being minor. They may mention on drama that they're 18 but really they're just 17 if counting the age not Korean style. That's why they always say they're still minor.

if somehow we get episode 16 as their senior year, then the kiss should come. Why else would they always stress that Eunho hasn't been kiss if they're not going to give to her at the end.

Korean being an adult in their 20th yo Korean age. (or 19th international age)

And they're not counting using international age at all.

I won't be stressing whether there is kissing scene or not. As long as until the end they don't lose Taeunho's characteristics. I want a kiss scene but I don't want the whole situation just forced to give viewers one. 

One of my favourite moments of SWOON 2017 is when Taeswoon was CAUGHT being the NICE GUY by Eunho in their warehouse hideout. Heee! 

His expressions were super HILARIOUS as he tried to evade the truth! I like his stern, "Stop that! I'm not a chimp!" :lol:

There are soooo many cuteness overload moments of our OTP on Youtube to saviour and squee over while waiting breathlessly for the preview to be out! :wub:

Another overly cute moment in ep 14 is when EH stopped SR from attacking TW with a broom and shyly admitted he's her boyfriend.:D

Our Taeswoon puffed up his chest while acting macho and SMIRKED," Yes! I'm her boyfriend!":lol:

My heart went overdrive!:wub:

Who ELSE but Kim Jung Hyun can act so adorkably as the badass, lovestruck Taeswoon to 100% PERFECTION?:blush:

Archived