21 minutes ago, blademan said:

WHAT!!!!

Tae Woon IS 'X'?!!!!!

This is too easy...I'm sure there's a catch to it!

UGH till next week!!!

huhu... spoiler! XD

I believe more stories will introduce after this... why do you think X 'introduce' himself to eun ho? because he can trust her after she helps him? or he gets 'annoyed' because eun ho busily investigate about X ?hahaha....

p/s: no preview for ep 5! grrr.... 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, eidasayang said:

huhu... spoiler! XD

I believe more stories will introduce after this... why do you think X 'introduce' himself to eun ho? because he can trust her after she helps him? or he gets 'annoyed' because eun ho busily investigate about X? hahaha....

p/s: no preview for ep 5! grrr.... 

I really don't think he's the ACTUAL one though....

I have to watch the full episode to review their theory :) 

ALSO it doesn't make sense because why wasn't he hurt when he got cut by glass when he escaped in ep 2????

2 minutes ago, blademan said:

I really don't think he's the ACTUAL one though....

I have to watch the full episode to review their theory :) 

ALSO it doesn't make sense because why wasn't he hurt when he got cut by glass when he escaped in ep 2????

hmmm... I think they're group actually... and tae woon maybe a leader.... hahaha.. I don't know anymore... too confuse :D ... 

@blademan i believe others assumption that x person was really dae hwi and tae woon was just covering him but somehow i suspect him to be x ... there something about dae hwi... my ship is sailing anyway ...its so cute that he ask her for date and a kiss... im really praying theres a kiss here in this school series... tae woon really sums up my favorite characters in a drama like choi young do (heirs character of kim woo bin) with that motorcycle, gong tae kwang (yook sung jae)with that sleeping in the class room and open school uniform and ha joon (ji soos character in sassy go go) all of them are a problematic rich kid with dad problems ...the only difference is tae woon is the main lead while all of them are second leads...

Took me awhile to warm up to this edition of The School series but it was worth it *whew* eheheh:tongue: I like how tomboyish Eunho is, IDK it just makes her more relatable I guess *shrug* And of course the usual Bad Boy that is Taeun who is just Sex On Legs YO:w00t::wink: Well Daehwi ain't too bad either. Actually there's way too many eye candy among the cast:lol:

My first post on this drama.

One of the drama that i watch as soon as i wake up. I totally understand that it is wrong to turn on your friend. I wish that they emphasize that althought the student did not report other student fault to teacher, what wrong is still wrong. Like bullying. If they see someone bullying others , they should report. Smoking is still wrong for under age. Instead of reporting, i wish that teacher took action on advising the student.

In all the school series there is one teacher who always suffer. Well  I don't understand why tae woon hide her when dae hwi turned in last scene.

Why the X group  members say can we trust dae hwi.

I can't wait for next episode.

DAE HWI ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Guuyysssss!!!!

I'm soooooo confusedddd!!!

Where was Eun Ho when the whole incident happened?? she was wearing the school uniform (in the bus) so that means she was enrolled since first year right?? but how come she’s not aware a classmate died?? and how did she make friends with Dae Hwi and Tae Woon so fast???? 

Hahha apparently I will come and lurking here for one k-drama in a year. I registered for Reply 1988, and then come again in Scarlet Heart last year and now this. Lol. Brb I need to backtrack all the posts. Hello guys~

Opss, I just realized I used Z.Hera photos in SH as my DP. Lol Yoo Bit Na is seriously makes me angry in School 2017 :angry:

2 hours ago, acupoftea97 said:

Guuyysssss!!!!

I'm soooooo confusedddd!!!

Where was Eun Ho when the whole incident happened?? she was wearing the school uniform (in the bus) so that means she was enrolled since first year right?? but how come she’s not aware a classmate died?? and how did she make friends with Dae Hwi and Tae Woon so fast???? 

I think the guy on the bike is not a student? May be he has been expelled from school? but I get your confusion because I was confused as well since EunHo wears the same uniform but I was thinking that both of them Taeon and Daehwi were from another school? Or may be she was in coma and have to retake her exam? 

50 minutes ago, cherisshuu said:

Hahha apparently I will come and lurking here for one k-drama in a year. I registered for Reply 1988, and then come again in Scarlet Heart last year and now this. Lol. Brb I need to backtrack all the posts. Hello guys~

Opss, I just realized I used Z.Hera photos in SH as my DP. Lol Yoo Bit Na is seriously makes me angry in School 2017 :angry:

I think the guy on the bike is not a student? May be he has been expelled from school? but I get your confusion because I was confused as well since EunHo wears the same uniform but I was thinking that both of them Taeon and Daehwi were from another school? Or may be she was in coma and have to retake her exam? 

But how come Sarang knew about it?? did she also transfer from Taeon and Daehwi's school?? 

but thanks for sharing your thought though! :) 

1 hour ago, cherisshuu said:

i was thinking tht maybe eunho got fobia and dont want to know about this story..and might be she have temporary amnesia..

btw..hi everybody

i just come bck here after sassy go go...

so far my heart was hurt since school 2015 because im a taebi team..but this school 2017..looks like going as i wish...hahahahha...

i hope the writers will not ruin once more..:D

X for me actually is daewi i guess..but taewan offered himself as X because maybe want to help eunho and want her to stop searching who is X..but yeah its still mistery..and need to watch more..:lol:

When Joonggi saved Eunho from the bus, why did he call her GEUMDO?!? Uh---WTF IS GEUMDO!?!:blink::huh:

And poor Rowoon, he's like -_-Window Dressing<_< with the limited number of scenes he appears in...not to mention the amount of time as well...aiish~:tongue: Geez the Principal is annoying AF the actor is as frustrating as his character IRL too! You go Teacher Shim, he's the real MVP in ep. 04:D

1 hour ago, Latte_Anyday said:

When Joonggi saved Eunho from the bus, why did he call her GEUMDO?!? Uh---WTF IS GEUMDO!?!:blink::huh:

And poor Rowoon, he's like -_-Window Dressing<_< with the limited number of scenes he appears in...not to mention the amount of time as well...aiish~:tongue: Geez the Principal is annoying AF the actor is as frustrating as his character IRL too! You go Teacher Shin, he's the real MVP in ep. 04:D

if not mistaken..GEUMDO is their school's name...but yeah..if not mistaken..

I'm pretty sure we will get more backstory on the accident. My theory is that once Eun Ho was recovering, she did not want to hear anything from the accident. She probably asked everyone around her not to mention it since she was so traumatized. She's still traumatized 'till this day since she won't even ride any bus anymore. She probably shut out any information from the accident until now.

Archived