• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really enjoy ep 1.....cute moments...school life really amazing ,Eun ho - tae woon- dae hwi

It's going to be interesting to watch this season high hope.

Tae woon  with low grades are not happy and dae hwi with high grades also not happy....hurting so much even from ep 1

Eun ho cheerful character amazing . 

Teacher and officer❤

haha..... I watch first episode and I like it.., I really can relate to all situations in school2017.. I'm totally open minded discussing any kind of issue related to school and education... so School2017 fighting! there's also hope even you got last place at your school.. and you really can't predict what will happen in future... :wub:

Why do all the dramas I'm watching right now have so many bashers? ... the h e c k ! I really don't like it when people compare two different drama ...praising one who came first then criticize one who came after... school 2017 might not have a fabulous story but I do enjoy watching it just like school 2015... the only difference for me is that I ship the main leads now while I have a major second lead syndrome before.... Tae Woon reminds me of Tae Kwang... who has a dad that owns the school and somewhat a rebel... I think netizens do notice this similarity too... and now I'm starting to love Eun Ho and Tae Woon scenes... It's so cute.... ship ship them...15iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

I can't wait to watch this with subs. From the bits and pieces I've seen I think I'm going to like it (though I think the story and acting could be better/tighter.). I really like the female lead. Her personality reminds me a lot of Hyeri's Duk Sun of Reply 1988 (who I adored) come to modern times. I already dig her womance with her BFF. Their interactions are cute and remind me of myself an one of my friends growing up. I like the male lead. He's suppose to be the "rebel without a cause "bad boy" but I dig that he is not some bullying richard simmons to everyone and seems to have a pretty cool some sort of friendship and imho, noticeable crush on our lead girl.

The twos interactions are nice in that they seem friendly-ish but I also sense some tension and hate. I need him to grow up though because that entitled golden spoon attitude of "I don't need to learn, my family is rich, and my family is rich so I can do whatever I want" needs to go because it is not cute. I think he's the hooded dude who while he benefits from the social class caste and privileges of the school, he also recognizes the stifling unjust of it all. I have no feelings thus far on the SML and find him boring tbh. I like the actor well enough, it's just that he basically played this same role in Solomon's Perjury (down to the high school hero secretly fighting for justice -that's if he's the hooded dude which i think he's not-) and it has a very boring, been there done that quality for me. Also he's not that charismatic and doesn't really have presence so I'm kind of meh to him for now. 

I'm honesty kind of meh to the whole show. Something about it just feels.....off somehow. Maybe it's cultural differences but do they really make kids get in line for food and eat and all that based on class ranking? I've seen plenty of korean school dramas and this is the first where I am seeing this. Normally kids can just go eat, first come first served regardless of class ranking. Some of it just feels unrealistic and takes me out the drama. Then again it did take School 2013 (best bromance ever) 5 episodes to hook me so I'll stick around for at least four of this one. Oh, right, I like that the school gejang is a girl. I hope she get some sort of redemption/understanding arc they always give to male counterparts in similar roles. 

3 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

I'm honesty kind of meh to the whole show. Something about it just feels.....off somehow. Maybe it's cultural differences but do they really make kids get in line for food and eat and all that based on class ranking? I've seen plenty of korean school dramas and this is the first where I am seeing this. Normally kids can just go eat, first come first served regardless of class ranking. Some of it just feels unrealistic and takes me out the drama. Then again it did take School 2013 (best bromance ever) 5 episodes to hook me so I'll stick around for at least four of this one. Oh, right, I like that the school gejang is a girl. I hope she get some sort of redemption/understanding arc they always give to male counterparts in similar roles. 

I agree with you that it is really unrealistic that they make kids get food based on ranking. That is not an issue where I live as well. I'm not sure if they do it in SK but idk if you watch this survival show or not but this survival show (Produce 101 Season 2), the 101 boys had to eat based on what grade they got (The grade they got is based on their singing, dancing, and idol image ability). So A would get food first, then B, then C, then D, etc. Also, affected their bathroom usage. Kinda crazy :mellow:

Anyway, I think episode 2 was definitely better than the pilot episode. I hope you stick around till the end! ^_^

Guest AlexMao

I'm only just now watching the first episode, but I honestly had to comment after seeing this part:

IWX7EXS.jpg

Why? It would have taken maybe two minutes to put the chain back on the bicycle. This seems overly silly to me for some reason.

3 hours ago, AlexMao said:

I'm only just now watching the first episode, but I honestly had to comment after seeing this part:

Why? It would have taken maybe two minutes to put the chain back on the bicycle. This seems overly silly to me for some reason.

She's rank 280th (last) for a reason :D jk it is silly

9 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

And F4 in BOF was a good depiction of school life ??? 

Guest AlexMao

@sgg30828 Okay. Let's say she's not mechanically inclined/good with her hands. I would imagine that someone in her house (father/brother/mother) could have easily "repaired" the bicycle for her. Nope. They carried the same "broken" bicycle bit over to the second episode. This means that she not only walked her bicycle home but also walked it back to school.

I'll be that person it seems ... I mean she has a cell phone, it's connected to the web a quick search for "repairing bicycle chain" would have given her ample results including various videos showing someone probably flipping the bicycle over, attaching the chain to the spoke, spraying/coating the chain in some kind of lubricant (WD-40),  and them slowly turning the crank arm until the chain was back in place.  

My quip about the episode is how much the principal and the parents association are dead set on expelling Eun Ho without any actually proof of guilt. You see both Office Han & Kang Myung looking over video footage showing the "culprit" and sill that doesn't seem to cast any doubt on who the guilty party is. Yes, yes Soo Ji did mention that students who walk the halls would likely know where the cameras are and how to avoid them. I just feel with the schools previous issues administrators would have been smart enough to install additional cameras around the school to catch anyone vandalizing school property.

Archived