finally teasers

man... 1st teaser and 2nd teaser rly have different vibes... 
1st teaser makes me excited but 2nd teaser, idk how i feel about this drama, i kinda hoping this school would be something lighthearted and fun with not many twist and secret plot...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/27/2017 at 0:53 AM, i.am.bugz.funny said:

lots of people are mentioning him in dramabeans website...but for me this will be the first time I'll get to know him... I didn't watch rebel so I'm dumbfounded... but in other website people keep talking about his character there as Mori and I can say that he's really loved as Mori by netizens... hope he'll be worth shipping to the main girl... He really gives me a Kim Woo Bin vibe and since I love WooBinnie I might start to love him too... but it still depends on how good he will portray his character...I like bad boys but in kdramaland only...haha... let's wait for more teasers...

yup.. mori is villain but his character development totally interesting.. from villain to good guy.. I watch his mini-drama too, Bing Goo... he's lovely and amazing there... when the first time I saw him act I know he can be main lead one day but not too soon.. his manly but has an adorable smile.. and I'm totally surprise with the news school2017 cast him as lead.. I'm really happy and can't wait to watch kim jung hyun in SCHOOL2017... ! :D:wub:

stills ... 

DEBtfG6W0AAfe_-.jpg

DEBtfG-W0AImeyK.jpg

Spoiler

DEBtjyXW0AAN97q.jpg

DECc-1LW0AAX-8Q.jpg

DECb3ZWV0AEUDs6.jpg

DECa_WxU0AIE4lF.jpg

DEBj6tuXsAAwu2e.jpg

DEBj7JnXYAAG5g3.jpg

cr: Naver

This rookie! Jang Dong Yoon. This is his only second drama after showing quiet yet impressive acting skills in Solomon's Perjury. I'll have the Second Lead Syndrome. I'm not that fond  high school themed kdramas. I only watch if story is good,  acting skills of  stars are good, and the writing and directing is good. I've never watched of the previous  School series.. 2013 or 2015. I'm also not familiar with the cast (except Seo Ji Hoon.. cos he's part of Solomon's Perjury as well)  Good luck to the young casts, the leads and all. Just please be a good youth drama. I'm gonna check this one.

Kim Sejeong Talks About Her “School 2017” Acting Debut

DEbtwC3UMAAqonb.jpg

Ahead of the first broadcast of upcoming KBS2 drama “School 2017,” the Monday-Tuesday drama held a press conference to introduce the drama and answer questions.

As the drama is Kim Sejeong’s first acting project, many were curious about her feelings regarding this.

The gugudan member said, “I worked hard to learn quickly while filming as it is my first time taking on acting. I am really thankful that all of the directors and everyone really loves the character Eun Ho. Because of this I was able to comfortably learn and have a comfortable experience on set.”

She also talked about her character drawing webtoons in the drama and commented, “I think it was possible to incorporate webtoons because it’s 2017. Webtoons are used so frequently you can find them in ads as well. I thought a lot about how I could become more like my character a lot. My cousin works in the drawing department of a game company. I asked him about it and he said he had a lot of friends drawing webtoons so I was able to ask them a lot of questions and learn from them. I am working on such things like small habits to create the character Eun Ho.”

“School 2017” will air following the end of “Fight My Way” with the first episode airing on July 17 at 10 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

Top Photo Credit: Xsportsnews

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/10/kim-sejeong-talks-school-2017-acting-debut/

Archived