[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM] + [OGS]: PART 3

magicmione

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, zarasolim said:

Hi chinguss.... balloons-smiley.gifmianhae ...i'm late.. (Tadaaa!!! I bought balloon for eveyone...hihihi)... 

@magicmione ,the opening page r so beautiful , tqvm for ur extra hardwork chingu .. Tq for making us possible to achieved 3rd thread , together with @casshinkii @beeboop @Amani31 @lovely_alain & others who making their best to moved our 2nd thread... . ( i'm feel so small... I contributed nothing...miannn..tsk tsk).:unsure:

@beeboop  your painting was really amazing!!! Solim really need to visit you whenever they visit HK.. :wub:

Lets pray , our beloved SoLim will always success and get much project/drama/cf/... (together again )..:D

So, is there any pinkue pinkue room left for me? Kkkk... shower-smiley.gif... 

Yaaaaaa~~

Welcome to our new house~~

Don't feel small at all hahaha, being here is ok~~

35 minutes ago, innasalvatore said:

Congratulation Honeybees to your new hive.. So proud of you all~ :heart:

Our captaaaaaain :heart:

giphy.gif

3 thread for 3 years !

2 hours ago, zarasolim said:

@beeboop  your painting was really amazing!!! Solim really need to visit you whenever they visit HK.. :wub:

Sure sure. Solim and Solimers are welcome to come and see the mural in the new studio with cameo appearance by Solim (tho I haven't started painting it yet.) Target finish date is end of June. 

Let me know if you're ambitious enough to paint Solim. I'd be super pleased to teach you how.

1 hour ago, buaberry99 said:

Yahoooooo..........part 3.........New house  :wub::heart:

I'm really pleased that I'm surrounded by lots and lots of "moving" energy. I have at least 4 close friends moving homes or offices, we're moving our studio and Solim thread has moved too. It's feeling very powerful and lucky...I'm hoping the massive positive energy flow and luck spreads to our OTP and their next drama gigs!

11 minutes ago, Amani31 said:

Sso holiday with Boah

Lol it explains yesterday's nail art pic now hehe

Holiday is perfect when you go with your best friends~~

It's even better if you will go with your comrade but oh well~~

giphy.gif

Chingubees, finally we're at our 3rd thread! I'm so happy. Let's hope So-rim have a 3rd something together as well.

@beeboop Thanks for sharing all your paintings. I think my favourite one is the tree kiss. Such warm colours.

Btw, has the DATV interview been subbed somewhere?

5 minutes ago, chiyako92 said:

Btw, has the DATV interview been subbed somewhere?

hehehehehehe no....

@x_____hikari_____x already translate from Japanese Sublitles, i had to check them with listening from Korean, but..... BUT

My mind went all over the place so i couldn't sub...

I really don't know when i can find that energy again,  since subbing is taking so much time and DATV is really long :')

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, chiyako92 said:

@beeboop Thanks for sharing all your paintings. I think my favourite one is the tree kiss. Such warm colours. 

Thank u. Normally for me long arduous paintings aren't my favorites but I have to say there's something about the tree kiss that is extra special. Pleasant surprise.

Archived