[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM] + [OGS]: PART 3

magicmione

Just now, beeboop said:

Have fun making it being perfect...I know you'll have a wonderful time...and we get to enjoy the nuances.

I need to sleep tho and i still don't understand why other thread haven't close the replies lol

Did we make this thread by a mistake? Can we keep up with other thread forever? hahahahaha

giphy.gif

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeong Thread III and my Solim Family 

We have been so blessed since the start to have creative thread creators:wub: Thank you uri @magicmione. Thank you for continuing and even upping the legacy.

Re: Thread 2--- maybe need to PM the admin. Pretty sure it has to be closed at 2000+ pages looking at Yeonseo's.

소림 & 소림로 are 짱!

Just now, x_____hikari_____x said:

Thank you uri @magicmione. Thank you for continuing and even upping the legacy.

My baby!!!!  Welcome back :heart:

I will disturb you on Kakao on morning kkkk

1 minute ago, x_____hikari_____x said:

Re: Thread 2--- maybe need to PM the admin. Pretty sure it has to be closed at 2000+ pages looking at Yeonseo's.

Aaaaah... so who can we PM at this point?

I PM'ed one of the moderators. I will let you know their replies~~

Now i have to sleep It's almost 1am and i need to wake up early and go to work!

Thanks for everything today!

I hope this place will bring more good news and hopefully a new Solim project!

Good night! Love you aaaaaaaaaaall!

giphy.gif

Thanks to all for your efforts to bring us to Solim Thread 3.  Our love for Solim will obviously keep us together.

There's one funny thing I note from the personal particulars shown above in Solim's introduction:

Song Jae Rim

[Profession: Actor/Model Date of Birth: February 18, 1985 Height: 180cm/5'10"]

As an engineer by trade, I note that

180 cm = 5.90551181 feet (5 feet 10 55⁄64 inches)

so 180 cm is rather close to 5'11" and of course if we round-up the figures (taking anything more than 0.5 as 1) we'll get the same result. I guess many people would rather not round-down figures like this... :D

Kim So Eun

[Profession: Actress Date of Birth: September 6, 1989 Height: 163cm/5'3"]

163 cm = 5.34776903 feet (5 feet 4 11⁄64inches)

here again there's some conversion errors and I guess Soeun would also like to be noted as 5'4" rather than 5'3". :tongue:

Let's enjoy our new thread and move forward together!! :heart:

1 hour ago, lovely_alain said:

There's one funny thing I note from the personal particulars shown above in Solim's introduction:

Hahaha I will edit the opening post with this

I can edit that post like forever so its ok kkkkkkkkk

giphy.gif

Hi chinguss.... balloons-smiley.gifmianhae ...i'm late.. (Tadaaa!!! I bought balloon for eveyone...hihihi)... 

@magicmione ,the opening page r so beautiful , tqvm for ur extra hardwork chingu .. Tq for making us possible to achieved 3rd thread , together with @casshinkii @beeboop @Amani31 @lovely_alain & others who making their best to moved our 2nd thread... . ( i'm feel so small... I contributed nothing...miannn..tsk tsk).:unsure:

@beeboop  your painting was really amazing!!! Solim really need to visit you whenever they visit HK.. :wub:

Lets pray , our beloved SoLim will always success and get much project/drama/cf/... (together again )..:D

So, is there any pinkue pinkue room left for me? Kkkk... shower-smiley.gif... 

Archived