[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM] + [OGS]: PART 3

magicmione

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, zarasolim said:

@magicmione with my limited english..i promise will come out errrr ...sometimes...kkk:D

Eeeeeh your english is really good!

1 hour ago, lovely_alain said:

Sure it's a good idea to celebrate for 3 days... Why care so much about which is exactly 1000 days when we are talking about shipping Solim for 50 years!! :D:D:wub::wub:

exactly!

29 minutes ago, Yeodongsaeng80 said:

DAEBAK

kkkkkkkkkkk

giphy.gif

Hi guys! I'm a little late to the party, but we have more days to celebrate so yay :D:D

I want to propose a toast to us and to Solim. Thank you all for being on this journey with me. It's not common to share the same interest as someone else, so I'm happy Solim can bond us together. Though we've never met, you guys feel like friends and family to me. I can't wait to make more memories with you all! Happy 1000 days!

Cheers to us!

giphy.gif

:heart::heart:

Re: Sso's Nyam Nyam Burger Update

(Beef) Burger & Sso, both are my favs:wub:!!!~  Enjoy the travel and the food, uri Sso!

----------------
Video from Naver on Sso & Boa's friendship and Europe trip. Sismance FTW :) (pssst...but I still lowkey wish for some Comrades' trip :wink: )

LINK

----------------
And 그냥..always delighted to see unfamiliar people talking (positively) about Solim (or are you lurking around here? :tongue:)

5 hours ago, casshinkii said:

Hi guys! I'm a little late to the party, but we have more days to celebrate so yay :D:D

I want to propose a toast to us and to Solim. Thank you all for being on this journey with me. It's not common to share the same interest as someone else, so I'm happy Solim can bond us together. Though we've never met, you guys feel like friends and family to me. I can't wait to make more memories with you all! Happy 1000 days!

Cheers to us!

:heart::heart:

Well said. One big happy family! Cheers to that! Cheers to Solim! We have many more anniversaries to celebrate as @lovely_alain says there's 47+ years to go!

Good morning~~

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, x_____hikari_____x said:

For you:

awwww thank youuuu

6 hours ago, casshinkii said:

Cheers to us!

awwww Tinaaaaa :heart:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, summps said:

All of the edits are so pretty! :) @magicmione

Thaaank youuuuu Thank youuu

1 hour ago, x_____hikari_____x said:

(pssst...but I still lowkey wish for some Comrades' trip :wink: )

This needs to happen!

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, magicmione said:

I love this company ~

Seems like the joegori (upper garment of hanbok) worn by Sso/GS is their best-seller :) 

45 minutes ago, magicmione said:

I'm sooooo bored at office so i'm gonna throw some Same concept gifs lol

31 minutes ago, magicmione said:

Mukbaaang! Starting to end it's Mukbanggg!

Mukbang Bubu :heart:

Omoooo....I missed them so much :bawling: And I know it's nothing new ...but why do they look super well together ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

26 minutes ago, x_____hikari_____x said:

Seems like the joegori (upper garment of hanbok) worn by Sso/GS is their best-seller :) 

Wohoooo!

26 minutes ago, x_____hikari_____x said:

Omoooo....I missed them so much :bawling: And I know it's nothing new ...but why do they look super well together ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

hhahahhaha it's rare for you to have break downs like this :D

11 minutes ago, chiyako92 said:

Happy 1000th day to So-rim!!!

giphy.gif

Archived