[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM] + [OGS]: PART 3

magicmione

30 minutes ago, magicmione said:

Album Covers also added

XX2R17.jpg

Still so many things to do :')

You must've considered the drunken karaoke pic for the OGS soundtrack. But of course neither of them looked stunning and gorgeous in that moment as compare to the reunion kiss... I'm loving your choices.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, beeboop said:

You must've considered the drunken karaoke pic for the OGS soundtrack. But of course neither of them looked stunning and gorgeous in that moment as compare to the reunion kiss... I'm loving your choices

hahahhahaha i totally forgot about that!

Maybe i will edit later~~

Hiii!~ 

I'm welcoming myself to this thread 3 =p

With this new hive, hopefully there will be another miracle for Solim to be casting together again after this (and get married to each other). I wish to see Soeun and Jaerim's cute & sincere smiles again ❤ .

Anyway, Soeun is in her Europe trip. Yesterday and this morning they are in Poland. But this pic is in Hungary? (Comment by Hyelin before she closed her comment section).

Probably Soeun and Boah are doing a traveling / mukbang show? Coz there's a microphone attached to her blouse. Ommo..omooo! I'm happy if that is true ❤❤❤❤ .

Btw, loves to see her laugh and enjoying herself there (and jaerim online 16 mins after soeunnie post which is around 1am kst..probably upload the pic after asking jaerim which photo is good for her to upload..*lulu*) :wub:❤ 

oVfQoEd_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Ps: the blouse is so freaking expensive. ₩298,000 = 266USD *gulp* .

And I can imagine how good it is if Solim, Boah and any 1 actor in a fun and lovey dovey drama :D❤❤❤ .

_____

It's late and I need to sleep now. Will join tomorrow if I have time and energy :tongue:.

Great job everybody for keeping the thread alive! Fighting! Don't lose hope on Solim ❤❤❤ .

P/s: Yesim ~ Don't forget to put link for thread 1 & 2 ❤ nite! .

2 minutes ago, _sofie_ said:

Anyway, Soeun is in her Europe trip. Yesterday and this morning they are in Poland. But this pic is in Hungary? (Comment by Hyelin before she closed her comment section).

Probably Soeun and Boah are doing a traveling / mukbang show? Ommo..omooo! I'm happy if that is true ❤❤❤❤ Btw, loves to see her laugh and enjoying herself there (and jaerim online 16 mins after soeunnie post which is around 1am kst..probably upload the pic after asking jaerim which photo is good for her to upload..*lulu*) :wub:❤ 

Woaaa that would be really nice~~

Good night Amy

Thanks for the info~~

I'n glad you are also coming to play :)

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, _sofie_ said:

P/s: Yesim ~ Don't forget to put link for thread 1 & 2 ❤ nite! .

Give me a break :D I told you it's not over!

I still have to make banners for those :'(

7 hours ago, magicmione said:

hehehehehehe no....

@x_____hikari_____x already translate from Japanese Sublitles, i had to check them with listening from Korean, but..... BUT

My mind went all over the place so i couldn't sub...

I really don't know when i can find that energy again,  since subbing is taking so much time and DATV is really long :')

I enjoyed subbing it so no pressure on you at all~ might share bits by bits the content (or have I shared?)

For the opening page of Thread 3:

Jjang-jjang-man-zeppie-39369671-480-270.gif

It's your forte. I can see your passion for arts/graphic and Solim. Being less adept to graphical art, I am just gonna enjoy and appreciate the works.

Do PM me if any assistance needed with language @ analysis :D

2 hours ago, _sofie_ said:

With this new hive, hopefully there will be another miracle for Solim to be casting together again after this (and get married to each other). I wish to see Soeun and Jaerim's cute & sincere smiles again ❤ .

Probably Soeun and Boah are doing a traveling / mukbang show? Coz there's a microphone attached to her blouse. Ommo..omooo! I'm happy if that is true ❤❤❤❤ .

Btw, loves to see her laugh and enjoying herself there (and jaerim online 16 mins after soeunnie post which is around 1am kst..probably upload the pic after asking jaerim which photo is good for her to upload..*lulu*) :wub:❤ 

Ps: the blouse is so freaking expensive. ₩298,000 = 266USD *gulp* .

And I can imagine how good it is if Solim, Boah and any 1 actor in a fun and lovey dovey drama :D❤❤❤ .

_____

Great job everybody for keeping the thread alive! Fighting! Don't lose hope on Solim ❤❤❤ ..

So happy to see her on leisure/work trip overseas :wub: What more with her best friend (lets keep wishing for the comrades' trip ^_^)

And enjoying all the lulus to keep the energy going till whatever the future brings for Solim :) Keep them comin' !~

9 hours ago, x_____hikari_____x said:

I enjoyed subbing it so no pressure on you at all~ might share bits by bits the content (or have I shared?)

I think you shared :D

But you can bring back to Thread 3 too

giphy.gif

Btw Jaerim followed his stylist again, i think he is slowly bringing back his following list back, he must be bored with empty Instagram timeline hahaha

poor ahjusshi

giphy.gif

그냥....Just because I'm bored and want to get Thread 3 movin' ^_^

조보아X김소은, 절친들의 유럽여행 인증샷…행복한 일상
Jo Boa x Kim Soeun, Certification Shot of the Besties’ Europe Trip… Happy Life

1496719754_1247138.jpg

배우 조보아와 김소은이 유럽에서의 여유를 만끽했다.
Actress JBA and KSE are enjoying their (free) time in Europe.

조보아는 6일 자신의 인스타그램에 유럽여행 중 찍은 사진을 올려 근황을 전했다.
On the 6th (supposed to be on the 5th), JBA uploaded a photo on her IG, taken during their Europe trip, showing off their closeness.

폴란드의 한 시내를 배경으로 포즈를 취한 조보아는 양팔을 번쩍 들어 올려 신나는 기분을 표현했다. 또 다른 사진에서는 이동 중인 기차 안에서 창밖 풍경을 바라보며 고혹적인 미모를 뽐냈다.
함께 여행 중인 것으로 알려진 배우 김소은도 같은 날 SNS에 유럽에서 촬영한 자신의 사진을 게재했다.
After it was known to the public that they are on a trip together, actress KSE also uploaded her own photo in Europe
on her SNS.

두 사람은 사진에 서로의 아이디를 태그, 추억을 공유하며 우정을 뽐냈다.
These two displayed their friendship and shared their memories together by tagging each other (on SNS).

[Source: TV Daily ; Translated by me]

4 minutes ago, x_____hikari_____x said:

그냥....Just because I'm bored and want to get Thread 3 movin' ^_^

thanksss babuuu :heart:

Good morning from me!

PS: This week is my Nail-polish-free week. I do that one week in a month and it's quite sad for me hahaha

So i chosed this pic!

19 hours ago, beeboop said:

Sure sure. Solim and Solimers are welcome to come and see the mural in the new studio with cameo appearance by Solim (tho I haven't started painting it yet.) Target finish date is end of June. 

Let me know if you're ambitious enough to paint Solim. I'd be super pleased to teach you how.

Tq for welcoming solimers too..:wub: wish HK near with my place...tsktsk...  Omoooo....can't wait to see the mural painting! Must be a lot of work to do... Fighting chingu ya!

good-luck-smiley.gif lets me just cheer u up , i have zero talent in painting ..:lol: ( beautiful Solim will end up be stickman ) ...huhu ..bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

@magicmione all the banners looks great as always..love it all ! gold-medal-smiley.gif

20 minutes ago, zarasolim said:

@magicmione all the banners looks great as always..love it all ! gold-medal-smiley.gif

Thank you so much Chingu :heart:

I hope you will play a lot in this thread too, so we can keep it alive :heart:

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, zarasolim said:

My sister told me that today is SOLIM 1000 days !!! :wub:. anyone do a counting too?

Waaaaa?

@x_____hikari_____x go math go!

6 minutes ago, zarasolim said:

My sister told me that today is SOLIM 1000 days !!! :wub:. anyone do a counting too? 

Your sister is a Solimer too? And she counted all the days from Solim first met?

5Mp1d.gif

ps: I don't count :( 

2 minutes ago, magicmione said:

Waaaaa?

@x_____hikari_____x go math go!

Not this kind of Math though...I leave it to @zarasolim and her sister: The Solimers' Sisters :) 

Hi the 3rd thread... so beautiful thk u @magicmione

Hi chingus... wow already 4th page.... let's go shipping again, let it be more beautiful

Sso looks like she is also shipping with us and welcoming this new thread.... So solim to thing this way, isn't it?

Happy smile ! by @socun89  

I do not say goodbye to the 2nd thread... I especially like it like a new wave... so just let's going on together ! Good night !

Archived