[Thai Drama 2017-2018] My Dear Loser Series รักไม่เอาถ่าน

whitedove

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Be the same as (just) friends! It's in this way i see that words! No hope?

Maybe, but we won't know until we see the last episode...
I'm hoping it's not xD They are really good at manipulating the teasers to make us think something, then the reality is something else :tongue:

In my mind it could be "Inn asked Sun to meet him after talking with WaiNam (He actually likes Sun)
Sun gets annoyed by Inn asking him out (Because you can already see he is annoyed by Inn asking him out to help buy a gift for WaiNam) and tells him " If we are impossible, you should just let me go"
Then Inn replies "But I want you to be the same (lover) by my side"

And don't forget in episode 8, when WaiNam asks Inn why he likes her, his reply was "You're the kind of girl I like"
Then WaiNam asks "What kind?" Inn replies "Don't know" 
Which led her to explain what liking someone means, and asking Inn to think carefully if she is really the person he likes, so he won't regret it later. (Means even WaiNam can see that there is something going on, and she's such a good friend for slapping Inn awake, even if InnSun don't end up together.)

29 minutes ago, mewss said:

I also like to know this, I've been looking for it for months :bawling:

You have to wait for DVD releases to be able to watch it online.
(From what I know, the director died, so DVD rights are still being disputed, which is why it is not released yet on DVD etc)

13 hours ago, alvinyl said:

You have to wait for DVD releases to be able to watch it online.
(From what I know, the director died, so DVD rights are still being disputed, which is why it is not released yet on DVD etc)

Oh damn. I can wait a little bit longer I guess. Thanks for the info! 

3 hours ago, milotic358 said:

omg iw atched it but didnt understand, so what happen to in sun? are they still just good friends or are they more then friends?

We're in the exact same boat! I watched it and got really excited during their make up scene, but i quickly realised that I had no idea what I meant. I went from YAS THE SHIP IS ALIVE AGAIN to ...oh crap, maybe it's not, maybe they just agreed to be close again. Someone help! lol

Well they did talk about alot before they get to the main point in the teaser (InnSun)

Spoiler

Rough translation is that during the bench scene
Sun asks Inn "So... are we together (dating)?"
Inn says "anything is fine"
Sun says" Really?"
Inn replies "REALLY"
Then Sun teases Inn by saying "If someone is going to date, usually needs to court a bit"
Inn replies awkwardly " I've never courted someone like.... *gestures at Sun* (probably means a guy xD)

This translation is confirmed by P'Ryan from pinkmilk forums, in case my pasa thai's rusty xD

1 hour ago, alvinyl said:

Well they did talk about alot before they get to the main point in the teaser (InnSun)

Reveal hidden contents

Rough translation is that during the bench scene
Sun asks Inn "So... are we together (dating)?"
Inn says "anything is fine"
Sun says" Really?"
Inn replies "REALLY"
Then Sun teases Inn by saying "If someone is going to date, usually needs to court a bit"
Inn replies awkwardly " I've never courted someone like.... *gestures at Sun* (probably means a guy xD)

This translation is confirmed by P'Ryan from pinkmilk forums, in case my pasa thai's rusty xD

Keep sailing! Keep sailing!

Archived