Quantcast
Jump to content

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] The Story of Ming Lan 庶女明兰传 / 知否?知否?应是绿肥红瘦


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

QH should realize the entire blame for bringing ML and GTY together lies on his own head. Who told him to pray for a good husband for ML at the Youqing Monastery? Thats why they say.... be c

adorable couple ============  

Aunti Kang short biography:   Back then when Aunti Kang and Wang Daniang were still single. For various reasons, Daniang was brought up by their grandparents while Aunti Kang grew up with th

9 hours ago, Tang Soon said:

That is pretty fast to release trailer... must get used to Non-Powered ZLY..

ZLY's character is one of a particular character in this show.. She looks timid n naive but is smart n understanding..hope the makers stick to the novel n execute it properly

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was really interested in watching this coz of ZLY and for the director of LMIYD and BOC. But my interest in this drama took a big nose dive when I read it will be airing on Hunan. Can anyone please confirm this for me?

After how they destroyed PA, I won't watch anything on Hunan blindly.....at the least I'll wait till I know it ended well.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, dito said:

I was really interested in watching this coz of ZLY and for the director of LMIYD and BOC. But my interest in this drama took a big nose dive when I read it will be airing on Hunan. Can anyone please confirm this for me?

After how they destroyed PA, I won't watch anything on Hunan blindly.....at the least I'll wait till I know it ended well.

It's hunan only.. But I guess it has more no. Of episodes.. They wouldn't cut off the episodes I guess.. As I trust this production team n backstage influences.. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

It's hunan only.. But I guess it has more no. Of episodes.. They wouldn't cut off the episodes I guess.. As I trust this production team n backstage influences.. 

I didn't want to believe its hunan.....I heard this production team was at odds with hunan. I'm still a bit hopeful about this drama because of the production team. But if this gets crazy success like PA....or even good above average ratings...Hunan won't be able to resist.... 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dito said:

I didn't want to believe its hunan.....I heard this production team was at odds with hunan. I'm still a bit hopeful about this drama because of the production team. But if this gets crazy success like PA....or even good above average ratings...Hunan won't be able to resist.... 

The production team will not let hunan play it's tricks.. I hope soo!! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] The Story of Ming Lan 庶女明兰传 / 知否?知否?应是绿肥红瘦

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...