[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] The Story of Ming Lan 庶女明兰传 / 知否?知否?应是绿肥红瘦

Lynne

I am happy with the amount of otp moments we are getting in previews. 

1 hour ago, Leeza Muhammad said:

Maybe i'm biased, but i like fsf&zly's version better. Zly's voice is softer and haunting. More feeling. 

I have to wait until the drama airs ro determine my favorite :D

• Like 2

2 more days and Im alive again:DI'm already loving this,from the otp's, Liying is so cute and pretty here,, to the beautifull wardrobes,to the loveydovey scenes...and now they also sing togerher..wahhh:love:my eyes and ears are blessed:DI first heard a clip of the song on twitter...and Im like:oyoww...this is liying's voice:love:and my heart is jumping of joy:DIm not sure abwt the man's voice, but my first thought was her hubby...And just confirmed it by comming here....:love:yeyyy:)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

hope to see u then....however i will not start for now....lols im going to finish at least another 2 off my hands first before i start on another :) 

but MingLan sure is on my list :) 

@angelangie  I can only watch the Cdrama that get subbed first. I believe this drama will be subbed beofrnthenither drama’s on my list. :tears::tears: I want to watch the other drama you recommended but still no subs. :tears::tears:

15 hours ago, Leeza Muhammad said:

Have your heard the mv. Very nice. Zly&fsf sing together for the mv. 

FSF will be performing at the Hunan New Year's Eve Event, I think he might  just be singing that song,  would be nice if both were to sing that song tgtr on stage.

• Like 1

Happy Holidays!!!! 

I saw this interview of Feng Shao Feng saying that this is the first time he had a director only use candles as lighting and that he felt he was going to faint bc there were so many candles. By the end, he was like an ancient painting :lol:

I don't know if someone posted this final trailer

• Like 5