[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] The Story of Ming Lan 庶女明兰传 / 知否?知否?应是绿肥红瘦

Lynne

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@sava2sava Granny hasn't been harmed yet. But who is that girl who begs ML and ML get pissed. is it madam kang's shu daughter? can't wait to get it subbed.

“granny hasn't been harmed yet" WDYM bro I don't want Granny to get hurrrt. She's my fav, only cause she calls out richard simmons as it is just because she can. 

Yeah it's Madam Kang's husband's concubine's daughter I believe... someone correct me if I'm wrong but basically the only reason why Jiao Er (from what I deduced from previews) is forced to listen to Kang Yi Mo, is because "her mother's life is in my [KYM's] hands"

13 minutes ago, mingerling said:

wait so does she die while giving birth? i really hope not, my heart!

I really, really hope not for ML's sake. It's too hard to come by friends in Bianjing capital! Especially since she's actually semi respected in social circles. AND WHAT WILL happen to Minglan, who is heavily pregnant, has become involved in the birthing process, and cut a richard simmons with a sword {the whimp uncle in the preview}. Surely not.... THOSE DAMN WRITERS BETTER NOT LET ME DOWN MAN. I WILL BE ACTUALLY IRRITATED IF SHE DIES IN CHILD BIRTH. Honestly, would rather QH to die than her. He's getting irritating.

19 minutes ago, heatherbee said:

I only watch ZLY's drama though, tried watching others but ended up dropping them all, I even dropped ashes of love,maybe I'll try watching NIF since a lot are saying its a good show

TRY YanXi palace it's good in a different way to this drama. Highly recommend, major second lead male actor syndrome. Legit watched this even though I had finals during my binge. Guilty as charged.

6 minutes ago, mingminglanlan said:

Guys. The nice lady better not die in child birth. Legit this thread will be chaotic tomorrow when main ep 59, 60 get released.

From what I see from the preview, I think she died that's why it become so much chaotic even involving the Emperor and Empress because that spoilt concubine is using concubine Lin's tactics by holding the doctor who come to save the main wife. 

6 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@mingminglanlan only 1 ep tomorrow. always 1 ep on friday and saturday.

为什么他们要如期对我们..... "WHY THEY DO DIS TO US" this is torture. Can't deal. Now. Must. Wait. Patiently. For. The. Trickle. Of. oNE. ePiSoDE. At. a. TimE. WHeeyyyyyyyyy writers, just why did you have to do this.

13 minutes ago, mingminglanlan said:

Guys. The nice lady better not die in child birth. Legit this thread will be chaotic tomorrow when main ep 59, 60 get released.

From the comment on weibo, zhang lady survived the child birth 

5 minutes ago, mingminglanlan said:

TRY YanXi palace it's good in a different way to this drama. Highly recommend, major second lead male actor syndrome. Legit watched this even though I had finals during my binge. Guilty as charged.

Thank you:) ok I'll give it a try after Minglan.

2 minutes ago, fancia said:

From what I see from the preview, I think she died that's why it become so much chaotic even involving the Emperor and Empress because that spoilt concubine is using concubine Lin's tactics by holding the doctor who come to save the main wife. 

Will see, will see because I'm hoping ML will comethru and save so that her wielding her massive sword and cutting a man will not be wasted. Someone on this thread told me a weibo netizen commented that she doesn't die. Here's to hoping. 

1 hour ago, Lunkera said:

59 & 60 Director's cut look really interesting. Minglan pissed. Minglan using a sword :D 

Hide contents

55 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@ForgottenSoulx  QH pettiness is something one can overlook even though can be quite annoying but one could look pasy him.. For he is the ED pawn in all this.. 

Now step mom no need for her to die she needs to suffer misearably, Just knowing her Son dies is enough for me this is her karna.. I think ML needs to start planning things to get her righthand servant away from her this will help rip that mask off her face.. I say kill her flunky and this will slow down the process her evilness.. They don't even have to kill her just torcher her, She's smart enough to know that Big Mdm will get rid of her when she becomes of no use..

Thanks @Lunkera , I figured this would be how they write the story in of Aunt hurt Granny.. I knew once Big Mdm found out what her sister did she was going to get the backlash from Granny who seem to have told her to get the concubine out of ML house and get rid of her sister.. Seems like Big Mdm is trying to defend her sister but granny not having any of it.. 

So did the Brat kill off the wife during child birth.. ML is just teed all around..

31 minutes ago, mingerling said:

wait so does she die while giving birth? i really hope not, my heart!

19 minutes ago, mingminglanlan said:

“granny hasn't been harmed yet" WDYM bro I don't want Granny to get hurrrt. She's my fav, only cause she calls out richard simmons as it is just because she can. 

Yeah it's Madam Kang's husband's concubine's daughter I believe... someone correct me if I'm wrong but basically the only reason why Jiao Er (from what I deduced from previews) is forced to listen to Kang Yi Mo, is because "her mother's life is in my [KYM's] hands"

I really, really hope not for ML's sake. It's too hard to come by friends in Bianjing capital! Especially since she's actually semi respected in social circles. AND WHAT WILL happen to Minglan, who is heavily pregnant, has become involved in the birthing process, and cut a richard simmons with a sword {the whimp uncle in the preview}. Surely not.... THOSE DAMN WRITERS BETTER NOT LET ME DOWN MAN. I WILL BE ACTUALLY IRRITATED IF SHE DIES IN CHILD BIRTH. Honestly, would rather QH to die than her. He's getting irritating.

16 minutes ago, mingminglanlan said:

Totally agree with all of you if she dies while in child birth ill be really damn annoyed why do all the nice people have to die, also what does ML say at the table at the start to make Kang and the others shocked. 

5 minutes ago, fancia said:

Omg whyyyyyy noooooooooooo always ML's friends or family. 

4 minutes ago, leeza77 said:

I hope so and get Zhang lady out of that damn house those vile people dont deserve her. 

4 minutes ago, leeza77 said:

Pitchforks are down for now... 

5 minutes ago, leeza77 said:

Ohh that's good then, because I saw that main wife cried out and the one who help her delivery said that she is bleeding too much and the husband fall down to the floor crying...so I thought she will be gone. Though, that spoilt concubine will be punished surely.

Archived