Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] The Story of Ming Lan 庶女明兰传 / 知否?知否?应是绿肥红瘦

Gu household

Aunt Gu, Gu Wuye, ?, Lady Qin, Gu Siye, another Aunt Gu

4069d046ly1foh61mm1yjj21jk15ongu.jpg

Gu Ting Ye

005QhBFzgy1foh95z8ds9j318g0p0e81.jpg

Lady Qin (his step mother)

005QhBFzgy1fohdsv8o2ej318g0p0e81.jpg

The staff celebrated yesterday, but I think it was mostly crew members. 

cb2dd1dcly1fohf9e6qhrj20xc18e7wi.jpg

006FsDz9gy1fohkt3z245j30sy0qo441.jpg

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, xingerhaomeia said:

I'm so excited for this drama,and i will finish my College entrance examination this summer.

good luck with your tests ^^ I also hope this will be a really good drama. 

On 2017/11/8 at 10:59 PM, minoku2209 said:

Zhao Liying as Sheng Minglan

Ah Ming will move to see the background is in the race course, It's the Equestrian Field at the back.

"Hi, I'm ZLY.. Now I'm filming a movie of 《know or don't know. The Green the. Blossoms blossoms play as a ming rallies. This will be to watch in Tencent & QQ in the year. 2018 yes, I hope everyone's favorite, and there's a drama in our time. 

Click this link for the message,

Anyone here who know chinese pls give us a better translation, thanks

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/Fu8LIF0nR?fid=1034:14494134d9d46613a9d0b58990c01710

EDIT~ just found at YT ZLY message with the trailer

Hello,everyone,my name is ZhaoLiYing.Now i have a drama called the story of minglan as ShengMingLan.This drama will air on TengXin video in 2018 and i hope that you can love .In addition ,i have a modern drama You and me in time will air on TengXun video.I will see you on TengXun video.

I'm not good at English...so if I have  language mistakes, please forgive me and tell me, thank you.                                              

Edited by xingerzhenhaokan
  • Like 2

Ah ah... Just registered account, I have some will not operate this site. I can't understand a lot of English. Many places are still translated by Baidu. I just want to say... Where do you reply to other people's comments? “report post” or “quote”?:confused:

Edited by xingerzhenhaokan

2 hours ago, xingerzhenhaokan said:

Ah ah... Just registered account, I have some will not operate this site. I can't understand a lot of English. Many places are still translated by Baidu. I just want to say... Where do you reply to other people's comments? “report post” or “quote”?:confused:

you can quote to reply like I just did. You can also use @ then the user name like @xingerzhenhaokan as you type the name it would show up on screen and you need to click on it. Don't worry it always takes some time figuring out hw everything works. :) 

btw if you haven't seen it, this is the ZLY thread here. We are pretty active there 

• Like 2

It was posted on the other thread, but I am reposting it here since it is related to MingLan 

There were over 400 staff members at the party and everyone got an envelope. The crew works very hard and get pay very little so this was really nice of her. 

• Like 3

On 2/17/2018 at 10:44 PM, mrsyooknit said:

It was posted on the other thread, but I am reposting it here since it is related to MingLan 

There were over 400 staff members at the party and everyone got an envelope. The crew works very hard and get pay very little so this was really nice of her. 

I know that,thank you.:D

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 1

On 2/16/2018 at 10:58 PM, xingerzhenhaokan said:

I'm so excited for this drama,and i will finish my College entrance examination this summer.

On 2/17/2018 at 8:32 PM, xingerzhenhaokan said:

Hi, warm welcome here and good luck in your college entrance exam.

13 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

Feng Shao Feng also gave the staff money 

They are both so thoughtful and generous.  I hope the media will let them off instead of harassing them all the time.  Give them privacy. As far as I can see both are very hardworking and not the type to deliberately look for limelights.  Both seemed very down to earth and nice.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, frenchfan said:

They are both so thoughtful and generous.  I hope the media will let them off instead of harassing them all the time.  Give them privacy. As far as I can see both are very hardworking and not the type to deliberately look for limelights.  Both seemed very down to earth and nice.

seriously! It can't help them to be harrassed like that. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

seriously! It can't help them to be harrassed like that. 

lets look on the bright sides...... negatives news is also news....and it put them in highlight :/

sounds a little off i know but we can only be positive for them so that at least they can draw some strength for brightness and keep their spirit up 

• Like 2