[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] The Story of Ming Lan 庶女明兰传 / 知否?知否?应是绿肥红瘦

Lynne

50 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

Thanks for that piece of information but may i ask which drama is that?  Sorry, just too many dramas out and can't keep track as to which dramas r showing where :), guess i'm just keeping tracks of the ones i'm only interested in like this one :D.  I suppose that drama could possibly 'round up' in time for Minglan to show by the 24th of this month? 

https://baike.baidu.com/item/那座城这家人/22381799 this drama. The last drama aired from Nov 5 till Dec 1 and have 45 episode. Assuming the same schedule, this drama only has one episode less, it'll finish on 29th or thereabout.

This is from baidu baike:

2018-08-14:天盛长歌陈坤倪妮赵立新倪大红袁弘白敬亭」tRoP 56 episodes.
2018-09-17:凉生,我们可不可以不忧伤钟汉良马天宇孙怡于朦胧」Liangsheng. Moved to 10pm slot.
2018-09-28:你迟到的许多年黄晓明殷桃秦海璐曹炳琨范志博」54 episodes
2018-11-05:风再起时陆毅袁泉朱雨辰徐洪浩王维维韩童生」45 episodes
2018-12-02:那座城这家人马元童蕾萨日娜李建义吴迪张雅蓓」44 episodes.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, angelangie said:

i think it wasnt.... i remember reading somewhere about how they are tightening the airing rules or something

I mean i think it makes sense for a drama to air early 2019 then end of 2018 just in terms on awards and attention etc.. 

They are tightening rules but is this even based on history? 

It really looks like a lot of fun. The main wife and concubine power struggle has been given a funny tone...I really liked that a lot. One thing I'm confused about is didn't they film kids portion at all. All of them are sitting at their seats in the class as adults...not one kid in sight. Except for a back head view of little girl...guessing MingLan when her mother died. Minglan falling asleep all the time was when she was very little....if I remember correctly.

And what about GTY's kids....are they part of this dramatization or completely done away with.......his daughter was quite important in the later part of the book.

I'm afraid they are going to make us fall in love with ZYL's Qi Heng falling for Minglan and then break his heart and ours together.

Anyways....I hope this air date sticks and they won't postpone again.

2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I liked this trailer.. It showed variety of emotions.. I liked the funny banters of Minglan n GZT.. The second lead is cute.. His interactions with Minglan r soo cute!! Waiting for subs to understand fully!! 

They used the actors' original voice. Really like it. 

the new trailer looks really good, much more funny 

I also like the chemistry between Zhao Liying and Zhu Yilong. He is suppose to break hearts since his character is a fan favorite so they needed good chemistry. 

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

sometimes during trailer they will use the artist original voice.....after that during the series it self it will be dub.....however i hope not as with the artist original voice it does sounds better :) 

for this one it is fully dubbed by the actors. I saw a lot of actors posting posts of them going into the studio to dub their characters (it was like 1-2 months ago when they finished dubbing). I don't think all actors dubbed themselves but I think the main ensemble cast did. Probably smaller roles got someone to voice them just to avoid all the hassle. 

Archived