Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] The Story of Ming Lan 庶女明兰传 / 知否?知否?应是绿肥红瘦

Yes I was hoping for this....Thank God for Viki...we'll get proper subs.

So December airing date is not confirmed?

I have no idea why I'm so excited for this drama when I didn't even like the book that much...It was ok. I like the teasers though....I like the tone and the colors they've used....

• Like 2

seems like December date rumor is going around

so happy Viki licensed it, this is the sort of drama that needs good subs otherwise we will miss a lot of details

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

seems like December date rumor is going around

so happy Viki licensed it, this is the sort of drama that needs good subs otherwise we will miss a lot of details

hmmm....if anything give me a beep :) 

my mandarin not at it best but passable :) and i can seek help :) 

• Like 4

On 11/29/2018 at 11:55 AM, minoku2209 said:

I am so totally looking forward to seeing Liying again.  I like her in ancient drama mainly because I love the colourful costumes.  All the ladies are so pretty.  

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote IG / Twitter
  • Like 1

Looks like the air date has been set..12.12.2018? I thought i saw somewhere it was gonna be on 24.12.2018.

Image may contain: 2 people, text

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Looks like the air date has been set..12.12.2018? I thought i saw somewhere it was gonna be on 24.12.2018.

That's a Tianmao/taobao shop that's doing collab with the drama's opening date. Hunan TV's primetime slot just started a new drama 3 days ago and should finish in a month time (or like 29th or smth). I think the best slot would be Feburary when Chinese New Years hits. but January isn't too bad either, it's just bunch of people might not be bothered to catch up on 40 episodes but eh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for that piece of information but may i ask which drama is that?  Sorry, just too many dramas out and can't keep track as to which dramas r showing where :), guess i'm just keeping tracks of the ones i'm only interested in like this one :D.  I suppose that drama could possibly 'round up' in time for Minglan to show by the 24th of this month? 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

Thanks for that piece of information but may i ask which drama is that?  Sorry, just too many dramas out and can't keep track as to which dramas r showing where :), guess i'm just keeping tracks of the ones i'm only interested in like this one :D.  I suppose that drama could possibly 'round up' in time for Minglan to show by the 24th of this month? 

https://baike.baidu.com/item/那座城这家人/22381799 this drama. The last drama aired from Nov 5 till Dec 1 and have 45 episode. Assuming the same schedule, this drama only has one episode less, it'll finish on 29th or thereabout.

This is from baidu baike:

2018-08-14:天盛长歌陈坤倪妮赵立新倪大红袁弘白敬亭」tRoP 56 episodes.
2018-09-17:凉生,我们可不可以不忧伤钟汉良马天宇孙怡于朦胧」Liangsheng. Moved to 10pm slot.
2018-09-28:你迟到的许多年黄晓明殷桃秦海璐曹炳琨范志博」54 episodes
2018-11-05:风再起时陆毅袁泉朱雨辰徐洪浩王维维韩童生」45 episodes
2018-12-02:那座城这家人马元童蕾萨日娜李建义吴迪张雅蓓」44 episodes.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I have my exams coming up:bawling:.. But still we get to see ZLY back soon!! 

Goodluck on ur exams!!...and I hope we will get more ZLY for our Christmas and New Yr 'present' :blush:.

• Like 3

:( postponed again to next yr..seems like SARFT is putting alot of historical dramas on hold 

• Sad 2

15 hours ago, jewelsc said:

:( postponed again to next yr..seems like SARFT is putting alot of historical dramas on hold 

Im not that annoyed with it on hold and im not sure if its always Sarft.

• Like 1

Just now, Wotad said:

Im not that annoyed with it on hold and im not sure if its always Sarft.

i think it wasnt.... i remember reading somewhere about how they are tightening the airing rules or something

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

i think it wasnt.... i remember reading somewhere about how they are tightening the airing rules or something

I mean i think it makes sense for a drama to air early 2019 then end of 2018 just in terms on awards and attention etc.. 

They are tightening rules but is this even based on history? 

• Like 1