Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] The Story of Ming Lan 庶女明兰传 / 知否?知否?应是绿肥红瘦

A question, I just saw episode 42 TV version raw & wondering why were Dr.He & his Cao cousin looking at the marriage procession like that? Didn’t grandma let them know that ML is betrothed to GTY & will no longer be marrying him?

Also, I love how they are so honest with each other on the wedding night. It’s one of the reasons I like their relationship cuz I believe friendship & honesty are the most important things in a marriage...love can fade but a marriage which has friendship & honesty will stay strong

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, darkphoenix123 said:

A question, I just saw episode 42 TV version raw & wondering why were Dr.He & his Cao cousin looking at the marriage procession like that? Didn’t grandma let them know that ML is betrothed to GTY & will no longer be marrying him?

Also, I love how they are so honest with each other on the wedding night. It’s one of the reasons I like their relationship cuz I believe friendship & honesty are the most important things in a marriage...love can fade but a marriage which has friendship & honesty will stay strong

Not sure but I think grandma called it off.. Maybe they were just being sad.. Hahhah.. And truly a marriage that is based on friendship and honesty is the best, love will come slowly but surely 

• Like 3

I found it so funny when Gu Ting Ye opened of the huge chest of deeds he inherited from his maternal side and handed it over to Ming Lan to take charge of.

He told her that although he is entitled to one part of Gu family fortune but his stepmother and Older Brother will not share any with him. So it is just the fortune from his Bai family side only.

Ming Lan showed her own inheritance which is so tiny compared to Gu Ting Ye's.

Gu Ting Ye was sensitive of Ming Lan's rumbling tummy and how he also notice the bruises on her forehead because of the heavy head gear.

• Like 16

I'm also glad how they have handled Rong in the drama so far. Liked the full ML and Rong scene. Barely anything missed from previous clips. Just a slightly longer ML and Rong scene

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, leeza77 said:

Nice how they connected GTY/ML as the next life of monk Tang/Queen. :wub:

I love FSF/ZLY but if ZYL and ZLY were to ever collaborate again in the future, I can totally see an MV being done in a similar way using QH/ML scenes. They also had good chemistry as professionals in their roles.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Lunkera said:

He pounced on her in the end anyway ^^. It was funny when her stomach started rumbling :D . But yeah in that situation he showed self-control and instead got her food to make her happy. She needed the energy anyway haha

Hello All, Thanks for this update @Lunkera  This thread moves so fast it's hard to keep up on topics..

I was wondering whty everyone was looking at him in the restaurant. It was his wedding night and they had to think he and ML  may have had a fighrt but it was sweet of him to go out and get food.. Considerate of him not to bother the house staff which he could have.. GTY is showing ML anything for her..

52 minutes ago, nichiwoohee said:

Keep it coming!! :love:

Good thing her tummy rumbled.. if not gty would have shoved rong er out the door to quickly start the wedding night

Nah @nichiwoohee  GTy knows he hss to be a gentleman and gentle with her.. GTy already knows not to push that button to soon..  

I have to thank the writer for giving me a shot of Molan at the polo match the look on her face said it all Even evil two faced step mom was envy with green.. Molan if looks could kill the poor pieces of chocalate must have been scteaming bloody murder in her hands the way nail cut it..  Even her MIL gave her the look like you see why I choosed ML over you..  The richard simmons knows every man was after ML and not her it must be eating her alive as she don;t even get center of a attention from the empress 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Hello All, Thanks for this update @Lunkera  This thread moves so fast it's hard to keep up on topics..

I was wondering whty everyone was looking at him in the restaurant. It was his wedding night and they had to think he and ML  may have had a fighrt but it was sweet of him to go out and get food.. Considerate of him not to bother the house staff which he could have.. GTY is showing ML anything for her..

Nah @nichiwoohee  GTy knows he hss to be a gentleman and gentle with her.. GTy already knows not to push that button to soon..  

I have to thank the writer for giving me a shot of Molan at the polo match the look on her face said it all Even evil two faced step mom was envy with green.. Molan if looks could kill the poor pieces of chocalate must have been scteaming bloody murder in her hands the way nail cut it..  Even her MIL gave her the look like you see why I choosed ML over you..  The richard simmons knows every man was after ML and not her it must be eating her alive as she don;t even get center of a attention from the empress 

Spoiler

The reason why he went out to buy food not because he didn't want to bother the staff but because he said the food at his house was not delicious. Only the best for the dearest wife.. Ha ha

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

13 minutes ago, Jackie1048 said:

He told her that although he is entitled to one part of Gu family fortune but his stepmother and Older Brother will not share any with him. So it is just the fortune from his Bai family side only.

@Jackie1048  Technically what Lil fortune the Gu's have should have been his fortune.. According to what GTY nanny told him the GU's was broke and had to payback money that was owe this is how his mom came into to that family.. 

4 minutes ago, leeza77 said:

The reason why he went out to buy food not because he didn't want to bother the staff but because he said the food at his house was not delicious. Only the best for the dearest wife.. Ha ha

Thanks for the clarification @leeza77  How sweet of him.. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, darkphoenix123 said:

Is that Big Madam’s sister in episode 44 preview? The one who instigated/manipulated Daniang into poisoning the grandma?

Spoiler

Yes, that's kang auntie. A viper. Very vicious person

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, darkphoenix123 said:

Is that Big Madam’s sister in episode 44 preview? The one who instigated/manipulated Daniang into poisoning the grandma?

@darkphoenix123   needs to bring her into her home and let her take good care of wicked step mom.. Afterwards sickly brother can go some where and cough out .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@Jackie1048  Technically what Lil fortune the Gu's have should have been his fortune.. According to what GTY nanny told him the GU's was broke and had to payback money that was owe this is how his mom came into to that family.. 

Thanks for the clarification @leeza77  How sweet of him.. 

Spoiler

Very sweet indeed. The next morning he was so energetic. Training his martial art. He told the maid not to wake ml from her sleep. Owww

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, leeza77 said:
  Hide contents

Yes, that's kang auntie. A viper. Very vicious person

Grandma survives right? Kang auntie & Daniang get punished too 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, leeza77 said:

Tough life for ml to face those vipers. 

Spoiler

Can’t wait til GTY starts taking the extended Gu leeches down without completely destroying the family name.  The novel spoilers doesn’t completely have the details on how he takes care of stepmom so looking forward to seeing what happens in the drama. I hope ML sticks to her guns like in the novel and doesn’t let the Kang auntie off. If she did all that to get vengeance for her mother, imagine what she can do to Kang viper to get vengeance for grandma.  

• Like 7