[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] The Story of Ming Lan 庶女明兰传 / 知否?知否?应是绿肥红瘦

Lynne

On 12/03/2018 at 3:26 AM, babyskye said:

Are you sure about this? do you really know the fact?

It's okey if you love FSF and want to show to the world that you support him, but pse do not say some unfounded about ZLY. I'm sure 90-95% of Ming lan viewers are ZLY fans.

I always restraint myself to talk something negative toward others especially spreading unfounded news, because spreading malicious rumours like the above is really bad. You don't like ZLY is your prerogative to do so, no one force you to like her but always check and recheck if you want to write or say something otherwise you may spread malicious news. 

What goes around comes around.

I believe ZLY with all her struggles in her career in achieving what she has achieved now, will not take things for granted such as using unbelievable number of they called it body double. I admired her hard-work, perseverance, determination, focus, kind hearted person, humble, proud of her own family roots, dedication and love for what she does. She is such an inspirational artist/ person. Her life/ career achievement is really amazing yet she maintains low profile, humble and kind. People are jealous and envy of her achievements, it's normal for such popular actress to have haters. Again, what goes around comes around. 

Below is some articles and  bts - ZLY in inner mongolia shooting  

https://centdevotee.wordpress.com/2016/08/13/princess-agents-zhao-liying-has-many-bts-pictures/

https://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/entertainment/asianbuzz/article/zanilia-zhao-planning-to-take-legal-action-against-source-of-9829698

I support completely ZLY management to take legal actions on those who spread malicious news about her. I think she has been tolerate long enough to those haters. It's time to stop all those nonsense. I believe in every industry they have their regulations, hence C entertainment industry must also have the rules and regulations such as how many stunts they can have etc etc, it's really beyond us, the viewers. The rules and regulations are needed so that all are in the ethic boundaries. So unless we are involved in this industry, we better be a good viewers/ fans, just enjoy the dramas/ movies rather then spreading something that we don't really understand.

She has obviously gained respect from the industry,

ZLY was selected for the "Volume of Characters the ( 60 Years of Chinese TV Dramas" ) in commemoration of the 60th anniversary of Chinese TV dramas." directed by the State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television Will be published in 2018 commemorative archives, ZLY is the youngest actress on the list.

28471758_561855240856270_763926138203560

She would never be selected as the youngest actress on the list if she has done some unethical acts in her career. ZLY keep fighting!!!!

Also below is her speech at Tencent Star Stage Presentation, she was invited as one of the guests speaker:

http://www.chaofanzhuan.net/entertainment/6879.html

http://www.bestchinanews.com/Entertainment/11198.html

Very proud of her. She gained respect and recognition from her own hard-work. ZLY fighting!!!!

@babyskye  Ignore her!  LY has strong international and local fanbase.  We support her.  

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

Shi Shi Zhang Jianing and Zhang Xiaoqian wrapped up their filming today

DZjBd1TU8AEb23Q.jpg

DZjBd1VVQAAADOW.jpgDZjBd1UU0AApmyi.jpgDZjBd1UVwAE0XYd.jpg

This means that they have definitely finished filming.  I hope she will get some much needed rest and have her bump treated ASAP.  It looks to be quite prominent.

1 hour ago, frenchfan said:

This means that they have definitely finished filming.  I hope she will get some much needed rest and have her bump treated ASAP.  It looks to be quite prominent.

I think she is still filming, when we see her receiving her bouquet then she definitely finished filming :wink:

2 hours ago, frenchfan said:

She is very beautiful.  Looking at her surrounded by all the other co-stars, she looks dwarfted.  So small.  I feel like I want to protect her :wink: 

She is not that short afterall :lol:

DZnRLE8U8AAZARG.jpg

Archived