[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] The Story of Ming Lan 庶女明兰传 / 知否?知否?应是绿肥红瘦

Lynne

8 hours ago, rosierosie said:

Yeah hope so ahhh <333. I read on dramalist that it airs Dec 2018...so we'll wait and see.

I noticed Dramalist always uses Dec. for dramas that they think r 'coming out soon' they don't really know when it will be out..:)

• LOL 2

Let us all crossed our fingers and wait patiently for the airing.

My hope everything will be good as schedule.

[Microblogging week drama report of March 5th - March 11th 2018]

Actor role mentioned amount :

No 3 - The Story of MingLan

29187024_569050490136745_481756309391776

• Like 6

“Many chinese dramas nowadays tend to drag on the series to make more money and/or have another season.”

Obviously with the number of episodes released in a duration of a week, a 12 episodes would be finished in 3 weeks if released an episode a day for 5 days.  With costs in costume, set and location, the producer would like to add more than 12 since those it is already paid for in the first place.  Hence, longer episodes to 36 or 50 especially period drama with such props and costume costs laid upfront.

Hi all!  Have you watched The Monkey King 3 (2018) which stars FSH and ZLY?  Its interesting to catch a glimpse of their chemistry from the movie so i am anxiously waiting for September to come soon to see them in TSML. I think their pairing is gonna be awesome!! Cant wait....

• Like 3