[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] The Story of Ming Lan 庶女明兰传 / 知否?知否?应是绿肥红瘦

Lynne

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/16/2018 at 10:58 PM, xingerzhenhaokan said:

I'm so excited for this drama,and i will finish my College entrance examination this summer.

On 2/17/2018 at 8:32 PM, xingerzhenhaokan said:

Ah ah... Just registered account, I have some will not operate this site. I can't understand a lot of English. Many places are still translated by Baidu. I just want to say... Where do you reply to other people's comments? “report post” or “quote”?:confused:

Hi, warm welcome here and good luck in your college entrance exam.

13 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

Feng Shao Feng also gave the staff money 

They are both so thoughtful and generous.  I hope the media will let them off instead of harassing them all the time.  Give them privacy. As far as I can see both are very hardworking and not the type to deliberately look for limelights.  Both seemed very down to earth and nice.

1 hour ago, frenchfan said:

They are both so thoughtful and generous.  I hope the media will let them off instead of harassing them all the time.  Give them privacy. As far as I can see both are very hardworking and not the type to deliberately look for limelights.  Both seemed very down to earth and nice.

seriously! It can't help them to be harrassed like that. 

• 2 weeks later...

They are still not done filming but I think they will probably finish this month. That being said I have seen a few TV insiders imply that this drama is set for a 2019 release. Such a shame, but it probably has to do a lot with all the SARFT problems with historical dramas this year. No historical drama has aired this year so far on TV. The only one was Nirvana 2 but it started airing last year. 

MingLan as a child

631f46a7d933c8951d2c0e54dd1373f08202000e

bts video

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4210915539418113?featurecode=newtitle&sourceType=qq&wm=20005_0002&from=1081195010

I love FSF, and Idm ZLY, however I started to dislike her after PA. It’s because of the amount of time she used body double. Never in my life I have seen someone use body double as much as she does. As a matter of fact, I went from loving PA to hating it with a passion due to the body double abuse. I will give this a go because of FSF, but if the body double issue was as glaringly obvious like PA, I might as well skip

Archived