[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] The Story of Ming Lan 庶女明兰传 / 知否?知否?应是绿肥红瘦

Lynne

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, frenchfan said:

It appears that the evil stepmom is having Fengxian (the unwanted concubine) spy for them.  She is basically giving them the news on ML. :rage:

@frenchfan  That was the plan from the get go.. I thought ML should have sent Aunt Kangs daughter to 3rd brother to be his concubine maybe send her to the 5th house since Aunt Kang was so determine to put her step daughter into the Gu house.. 

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

The Spoiled Concubine Getting Her Just Desert:

Hide contents

Thats Right Eunich Slap The Taste Buds Out Of Her Mouth..

Served her right.  This will hopefully make her less bratty next time and think of the consequences behind her actions.  I wonder what her brother's punishment be since he is also responsible?  

I was rewatching the episodes and I must say that the royal consort - Guifei is very conniving.  Acting all innocent but spreading seeds of doubts.  I hope to see her downfall next :rage: Her actions are just so calculated.  I just want Prince Duan and all the loyal people come back to clear this nest of vipers!  Poor GTY, never a moment of peace!  

8 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@mooose I think she did let her in the house.. Step Mom seemed all to happy about this outcome.

@shem1  Explain this to me, Someone went after her after birth, It could be the girl that was talking to Big Mdm at the end of episode 58 they both of similar height and weight.. She was the girl telling Big Mdm when when second master return that he'll take care of them and not to take matters to heart.. 

I thought the girl talking to Stepmom was Cuiway. It was their way of warning Stepmom that she can’t try anything in retaliation to Chang Momo for speaking her mind.

11 minutes ago, frenchfan said:

Served her right.  This will hopefully make her less bratty next time and think of the consequences behind her actions.  I wonder what her brother's punishment be since he is also responsible?  

@frenchfan His punishment should be death.. Keeping her alive if he's killed will cost them later because she'll always see it as they kill her brother of course to no fault of her on..

I also want to see the Guifei get the royal concunbine smak down. The ED exile out of the palace and everyones life will be peaceful.

I'm Still think about Chang MoMo giving Aunt Kang Lip Service.. It's just to hilarious:w00t:

MoMo told Aunt Kang:

We kind to you because you related to the maiden home

But you really thought you was some sort of dish :w00t::w00t:  

Your Kang family is merely related to the Sheng inlaws

You many loops away from the Gu house:w00t::w00t::wub:

You come here and charge yourself as a Elder or what not..

The Big Mdm is waiting for the Lil Mdm to add more children to the Gu house..

(Big Mdm Mad as hell now for her saying that:rage:):w00t::w00t:

Now everyone in the world knows Lil Mddm is with child

Not to even mention close friends..

Even the maiden home the legit mother and gran mother don't come

to bother her and allow her to nurse her pregnancy but come now..

Here comes and Aunt with and unknown face and dog mouth:w00t::w00t:

Putting up airs in three days to charge herself as boss:w00t: I spit a that (ROLF)

If something goes wrong with the marquis off spring,

Can those bones of yours weighing a couple of tales pay for it :w00t::w00t::w00t:

(Aunt Kang just speechless This was all you seen from her and Big Mdm :blink::blink::blink:)

MOMO: what the hell is that: 

Did someone in the family die

No one rushes to a funeral that diligently:wub::wub::wub: (priceless)

(Other words ML isn't dead why you rushing your azz here as soon as you wake up two or three times a day what the hell is that):w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:  This scene is just priceless.. The dialogue is off the hook..  You better open your eyes this not the Kang House this is the Gu House. By Now Aunt Kang And Big Mdm Are Looking Like This:o:o:o:crazy::crazy::crazy:

I applaud the writer for this, This is one of the best written scene and dialogue I've seen in a drama in a long time..Bow My Head To You.

Laughing so hard i was in tears almost peed my pants 

26 minutes ago, hello210 said:

I thought the girl talking to Stepmom was Cuiway. It was their way of warning Stepmom that she can’t try anything in retaliation to Chang Momo for speaking her mind.

@hello210  That was Cuiwie, well I didn't see things from this prospective..  But she didn't have to tell her that in regards to Chang MoMo. Big Mdm already know not to touch Chang Momo or they all will be homeless if she did it or had someone else to do it.. Chamg Momo has no enemies but the Gu house oh yes now Aunt Kang to..:w00t:   

1 hour ago, frenchfan said:

I was rewatching the episodes and I must say that the royal consort - Guifei is very conniving.  Acting all innocent but spreading seeds of doubts.  I hope to see her downfall next :rage: Her actions are just so calculated.  I just want Prince Duan and all the loyal people come back to clear this nest of vipers!  Poor GTY, never a moment of peace!  

does anyone know if she gets her just dessert too? she is pissing- me off.:angry:  i wanna see her get it like auntie Kang

2 hours ago, sava2sava said:

The Spoiled Concubine Getting Her Just Desert:

Hide contents

Thats Right Eunich Slap The Taste Buds Out Of Her Mouth..

Looks like lady Zhang is ok thanks for ML's timely intervention.I hope the concubine got banished from the household.

In the absence of GTY,ML has let the spotlight shine on herself brightly.

The growing popularity of the couple can make the emperor uneasy.I hope he doesn't fall for it.

The one thing I like about TY scheming to court/win ML's heart(arc) is how he exerted his ways, even to have the majesty grant him marriage not only so ML's father, stepmom, & grandma couldnt reject TY, but because he wanted ML to be the one to decide whether she accepts/rejects him.

I like that TY told her his feelings were sincere & if he was a nuisance to her, he wouldnt persist her anymore. It's befitting that she was flattered by his actions/words & someone like him who truly/genuinely wants her.

Its amusing when ML told him why didn't he proposed marriage to her directly & he responded saying

grandma has a big personality & wouldnt accept it so easily & ML's father wouldnt be able to do a thing about it. TY knows ML & her family so well & read the whole situation like a book. He literally used tactical warfare to win ML's heart. He's so smug about it too.

Isn't that the Eunich of the ED ? If so this is the Ed flexing more of her power. (The Queen was supposed to handle this not her) She wants to control it all.. From the courtiers homes to ministers in the court.. She's just too greedy, We need to see and ED and her concubine downfall to have a satisfactory ending.. It will be well worth the watch to see her greedy goblings executed. 

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

Isn't that the Eunich of the ED ? If so this is the Ed flexing more of her power. (The Queen was supposed to handle this not her) She wants to control it all.. From the courtiers homes to ministers in the court.. She's just too greedy, We need to see and ED and her concubine downfall to have a satisfactory ending.. It will be well worth the watch to see her greedy goblings executed. 

That’s the problem. The Emperor and Empress asking for lighter punishment but ED’s people personally exacting the punishment could cause issues between the royal family and Duke of Ying, more political turmoil to benefit the ED. The Emperor and Empress and the Shens need to see beyond the guilt they feel towards the Zou family to the bigger picture and put some distance between themselves and the concubine’s family. Especially General Shen since they brought harm to both of his children and current wife as well as put him in a very bad position in court.

Aunty Kang is a devil!! :angry: Demon! She's just utterly evil! 

Spoiler

Just watched EP 59 raw, ML's so called couz, Zhao'er, from Aunt Kang...

I'm not sure if I'm understanding this correctly, but it seems that Zhao'er is on suicide mission....

Either she dies, or her biological mom and siblings will die....

Can't believe this...

Thank god for Granny to rescue! :wub:

For once ML was truly cornered. 

Loved the 3 maid servants that's fiercely loyal to her yet know when she's out of her depth and needs help...

Even if I couldn't fully understand the conversation, we can see from ML's expression and reaction that even she didn't see that coming. 

That ruthless. That vicious. 

I really like that ML took her time to regain her composure, keep her calm before she decides on what to do though. 

Shows that she really doesn't make any rash decisions which she could regret later. 

That truly is her strength. 

I can't wait for the next few episodes now when she goes on offensive. 

She's been on defensive since she married GTY, and although she's done really well, time to flex some muscle and go offensive. 

Lets see if Aunt Kang would still be so arrogant now...:angry:

3 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@frenchfan His punishment should be death.. Keeping her alive if he's killed will cost them later because she'll always see it as they kill her brother of course to no fault of her on..

I also want to see the Guifei get the royal concunbine smak down. The ED exile out of the palace and everyones life will be peaceful.

I'm Still think about Chang MoMo giving Aunt Kang Lip Service.. It's just to hilarious:w00t:

MoMo told Aunt Kang:

We kind to you because you related to the maiden home

But you really thought you was some sort of dish :w00t::w00t:  

Your Kang family is merely related to the Sheng inlaws

You many loops away from the Gu house:w00t::w00t::wub:

You come here and charge yourself as a Elder or what not..

The Big Mdm is waiting for the Lil Mdm to add more children to the Gu house..

(Big Mdm Mad as hell now for her saying that:rage:):w00t::w00t:

Now everyone in the world knows Lil Mddm is with child

Not to even mention close friends..

Even the maiden home the legit mother and gran mother don't come

to bother her and allow her to nurse her pregnancy but come now..

Here comes and Aunt with and unknown face and dog mouth:w00t::w00t:

Putting up airs in three days to charge herself as boss:w00t: I spit a that (ROLF)

If something goes wrong with the marquis off spring,

Can those bones of yours weighing a couple of tales pay for it :w00t::w00t::w00t:

(Aunt Kang just speechless This was all you seen from her and Big Mdm :blink::blink::blink:)

MOMO: what the hell is that: 

Did someone in the family die

No one rushes to a funeral that diligently:wub::wub::wub: (priceless)

(Other words ML isn't dead why you rushing your azz here as soon as you wake up two or three times a day what the hell is that):w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:  This scene is just priceless.. The dialogue is off the hook..  You better open your eyes this not the Kang House this is the Gu House. By Now Aunt Kang And Big Mdm Are Looking Like This:o:o:o:crazy::crazy::crazy:

I applaud the writer for this, This is one of the best written scene and dialogue I've seen in a drama in a long time..Bow My Head To You.

Laughing so hard i was in tears almost peed my pants 

Agree.. sometimes wonder how these script writers can come up with such precise wordings! Such creative minds.

25 minutes ago, m0us3y said:

Aunty Kang is a devil!! :angry: Demon! She's just utterly evil! 

Reveal hidden contents

Just watched EP 59 raw, ML's so called couz, Zhao'er, from Aunt Kang...

I'm not sure if I'm understanding this correctly, but it seems that Zhao'er is on suicide mission....

Either she dies, or her biological mom and siblings will die....

Can't believe this...

Thank god for Granny to rescue! :wub:

For once ML was truly cornered. 

Loved the 3 maid servants that's fiercely loyal to her yet know when she's out of her depth and needs help...

Even if I couldn't fully understand the conversation, we can see from ML's expression and reaction that even she didn't see that coming. 

That ruthless. That vicious. 

I really like that ML took her time to regain her composure, keep her calm before she decides on what to do though. 

Shows that she really doesn't make any rash decisions which she could regret later. 

That truly is her strength. 

I can't wait for the next few episodes now when she goes on offensive. 

She's been on defensive since she married GTY, and although she's done really well, time to flex some muscle and go offensive. 

Lets see if Aunt Kang would still be so arrogant now...:angry:

Time for Aunt Kang to rot in prison sans any privileges for life.It would be the best punishment for her.DaNiang also needs to be punished for causing harm to granny being foolish is no excuse.

2 minutes ago, minglan1 said:

Time for Aunt Kang to rot in prison sans any privileges for life.It would be the best punishment for her.DaNiang also needs to be punished for causing harm to granny being foolish is no excuse.

She blamed ml for what happened to her...got loose and try to kill ml when she just delivered the baby.. :tears:

23 minutes ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

Agree.. sometimes wonder how these script writers can come up with such precise wordings! Such creative minds.

Yes, i admire the writer to be able to come with witty dialogue that full of wisdom. Worth pondering and thinking over. Especially grandma and ml dialogues. 

6 minutes ago, leeza77 said:

She blamed ml for what happened to her...got loose and try to kill ml when she just delivered the baby.. :tears:

Yes, i admire the writer to be able to come with witty dialogue that full of wisdom. Worth pondering and thinking over. Especially grandma and ml dialogues. 

She should be executed for trying to kill ML.She is too twisted.

14 minutes ago, leeza77 said:

Of course she would...

Expect nothing less from her....

Another privileged one who's born entitled, and spoiled..hence everything is everyone else's fault. 

But I do wonder what happened to her troop that GTY left for her. How did that crazy woman got that close to her with the whole troop protecting her??

5 minutes ago, minglan1 said:

She should be executed for trying to kill ML.She is too twisted.

I'd be interested to see what GTY would do to her for causing his wife the grief and mental breakdown...

Having said that, I do enjoy watching the actress playing Aunt Kang tho...at least over GTY's two faced stepmom. 

At least she's more animated...her expression and reaction when Chang Momo tore into her playing the elderly card was priceless! 

2 minutes ago, m0us3y said:

Of course she would...

Expect nothing less from her....

Another privileged one who's born entitled, and spoiled..hence everything is everyone else's fault. 

But I do wonder what happened to her troop that GTY left for her. How did that crazy woman got that close to her with the whole troop protecting her??

I'd be interested to see what GTY would do to her for causing his wife the grief and mental breakdown...

Having said that, I do enjoy watching the actress playing Aunt Kang tho...at least over GTY's two faced stepmom. 

At least she's more animated...her expression and reaction when Chang Momo tore into her playing the elderly card was priceless! 

My guess is she get help from stepmom.. The ordinary soldier are no match for stepmom craftiness. 

Archived