Quantcast
rocs25

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Siege in Fog 人生若如初相见

Just saw this article on another website:

http://www.dramapanda.com/2017/09/siege-in-fog-court-drama-reaches.html

Apparently, Seige in Fog has been involved in a court case with the author of the  original novel.  Bottom line, the drama will not air anytime soon as it looks like the author is appealing the court decision. Ugh! So disappointing!

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

What an utter waste of time and resources! The industry seems to be plagued with really, really dodgy business practices. I feel for the actors who have put in so much time and effort into this only to have the rug pulled from under them.

yea.... it honestly waste their times and also raise the fans anticipations for nothing :/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Does anyone know if any eng subbers have picked this up? If Viki and Dramafever doesn't pick it up I mean.

If not I will try to translate myself I guess...I've only been waiting since 2015 for it to air. T_T

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tieu yeu nu said:

Does anyone know if any eng subbers have picked this up? If Viki and Dramafever doesn't pick it up I mean.

If not I will try to translate myself I guess...I've only been waiting since 2015 for it to air. T_T

As far as I know, no one has picked up the drama to sub yet. God bless you for being willing to take it on.  We'll probably have to wait a little while to see if anyone picks it up because the decision to broadcast it and the release date are so sudden. Viki used to have a fanpage for it until all the fanpages got taken down, so I'm thinking Viki is probably the best bet for liscensing, although I did request the drama at Dramafever as well back when it was supposed to air last June. I'm going to request the drama at both sites. Hopefully one of them will pick it up.

• Like 1

Wow 8 episodes out in one go. I'm only up to episode 4 but so far it's very different to the novel. The main gist of the story is still there but there are alot of add ons.

The clothes are super pretty. Everyone is so good looking.

Loving it so far. Can't wait for 3rd Master to start showing more affection to his beloved. 

• Like 2

Can someone enlighten me, why the wife addresses his husband as " lan bo"? I thought his name was yi lian kai? What does lan bo mean?