[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Siege in Fog 人生若如初相见

rocs25

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw this article on another website:

http://www.dramapanda.com/2017/09/siege-in-fog-court-drama-reaches.html

Apparently, Seige in Fog has been involved in a court case with the author of the  original novel.  Bottom line, the drama will not air anytime soon as it looks like the author is appealing the court decision. Ugh! So disappointing!

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Siege in Fog 人生若如初相见
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tieu yeu nu said:

Does anyone know if any eng subbers have picked this up? If Viki and Dramafever doesn't pick it up I mean.

If not I will try to translate myself I guess...I've only been waiting since 2015 for it to air. T_T

As far as I know, no one has picked up the drama to sub yet. God bless you for being willing to take it on.  We'll probably have to wait a little while to see if anyone picks it up because the decision to broadcast it and the release date are so sudden. Viki used to have a fanpage for it until all the fanpages got taken down, so I'm thinking Viki is probably the best bet for liscensing, although I did request the drama at Dramafever as well back when it was supposed to air last June. I'm going to request the drama at both sites. Hopefully one of them will pick it up.

Wow 8 episodes out in one go. I'm only up to episode 4 but so far it's very different to the novel. The main gist of the story is still there but there are alot of add ons.

The clothes are super pretty. Everyone is so good looking.

Loving it so far. Can't wait for 3rd Master to start showing more affection to his beloved. 

On 3/1/2018 at 3:46 PM, tieu yeu nu said:

Does anyone know if any eng subbers have picked this up? If Viki and Dramafever doesn't pick it up I mean.

If not I will try to translate myself I guess...I've only been waiting since 2015 for it to air. T_T

I'm starting to sub this series. Ep 1 with english subs is now available here:

https://productiveprocrastinationsite.wordpress.com/2018/03/05/seige-in-fog-ep-1-eng-sub/

Also, because I'm currently subbing this alone, if anyone is free to give me a hand, even if you don't have any experience subbing dramas/ films, as long as you know some chinese and english, all help is welcome! Just send me a message!

1 hour ago, Hapiangle said:

Can someone enlighten me, why the wife addresses his husband as " lan bo"? I thought his name was yi lian kai? What does lan bo mean?

I believe it's his nickname. 

23 hours ago, productiveprocrastinator said:

https://productiveprocrastinationsite.wordpress.com/2018/03/05/seige-in-fog-ep-1-eng-sub/

Also, because I'm currently subbing this alone, if anyone is free to give me a hand, even if you don't have any experience subbing dramas/ films, as long as you know some chinese and english, all help is welcome! Just send me a message!

I believe it's his nickname. 

Thank you so much for being willing to sub, @productiveprocrastinator  :) I can't speak any Chinese so I won't be of any use but I really hope you get some volunteers to help!

If anyone interested to watch raw

Love so far.  I watched all the 8 eps raw and ep 1 English subbed.  I have a sense that the second brother's wife or girlfriend likes the lead guy.  I feel like she wanted to marry him but he chose to marry the lead girl.  

23 hours ago, productiveprocrastinator said:

@productiveprocrastinator I really admire anyone who subs the dramas, especially this one which is based in the early 1900s, so there are many words which are not familiar to us. So far I’m really confused with what’s going on, and there are so many characters!

i agree with someone who commented that the costumes are pretty. Even the army uniforms look nice! Qin Sang is pretty to look at, too.

Archived