Broadcast Period: 9/5/2018

Cast:

Mike D. Angelo 

Ju Jing Yi

Hu Bing

Zhu Wen Chao

Zhang Sha Sha

Synopsis:

The play is mainly about the ordinary family grew up in the genius swimmer Bai Yan Ze, and swimmer prince Lan Tian, who meets Song Cha Cha. Lan Tian because of the secret had to leave the fiancee Cha Cha. So, in the cause, friendship, love in front, swimmer and Lan Tian from friends into a competitor. Experienced a harsh training, the two became a member of the national team in thefinal battle in a showdown. Lan Tian father set up to let the swimmer was forced to give up the game, that the truth of Lan Tian to overcome the inner timid, to defend the spirit of competitive sports, decided to return should belong to the joy of swimming. Three experienced in many twists and turns after the growth of a sense of responsibility, character tenacity, the inner sunshine of the outstanding youth.

Cr mydramalist

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Mr. Swimmer 游泳先生 Raw Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am watching it because it has English subtitles. I like JJY in here. She is so freaking tiny there are instances she looks like a teenager. It's to see that she is taking on different roles. 

I am not a big fan of Mike though. The only drama I ever finished of his is full house with Aom. But sticking to this for my girl. Second lead guy is a bit stiff in his acting so I kind of gloss over him. Though, I like the coach which. I liked him since LOYX. And he has done an amazing job as Emperor it takes a little getting used to seeing him in here.

5 hours ago, ash1999 said:

I am watching it because it has English subtitles. I like JJY in here. She is so freaking tiny there are instances she looks like a teenager. It's to see that she is taking on different roles. 

I am not a big fan of Mike though. The only drama I ever finished of his is full house with Aom. But sticking to this for my girl. Second lead guy is a bit stiff in his acting so I kind of gloss over him. Though, I like the coach which. I liked him since LOYX. And he has done an amazing job as Emperor it takes a little getting used to seeing him in here.

I think it is a typical plot and nothing new.. watched eps 1-6 and then skipped to ep 18. Nothing new.

21 hours ago, angelangie said:

yea i did took it in a bit just now....i like the lead actress too and the guy i knew him from Thai Lakorn that i watch on him 'Raak Boon 1 & 2' which i love till now :) 

The second male lead is eye candy as well. Did you take a look at the trailer.. it pretty much told the whole tale.

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Mr. Swimmer 游泳先生

Archived