Admin

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yoo Min Kyu stills

0000275279_001_20170818134954940.jpg

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000275279

Google trans:
Yu Min-gyu will be aware of the existence of Heo Im (Kim Nam Gil), who appeared in front of Choi Yeon Kyung (Kim Ah Joong), his opponent whom he returned home in two years. In addition, he is beginning to question the identity of self-conceit, and he is known to establish self-consciousness and self-respect. He is now wondering about the story he will draw.

/sorry lol/

Crack! Kim Nam Gil, you're the best. I just finished watching first two episode. I didn't want the ep 2 to end. I wanted more. I damn well enjoyed this drama.

I was laughing for the most part.  Heo Im, bewildered expression of modern era is so expressive just. even if he doesn't anything,  we would understand. Mark of a good actor is when we can emote through just facial expression. I like both Joseon era and the modern era.  I actually learned about acupuncture and doctors are like back in those days.  He can immediately diagnose a patient just by touching  and examining their pulse. I want for him to go back to Joseon era as  I wish for our doctor to save his young patient. I wonder what he whispered to her ear.

I also enjoyed Kim Ah Joong as Yeong Kyung. When I first saw her scenes, the one where she was at the bar and  dancing I was like ooh but wait a minute  she's a doctor....   it's cause the type of doctors I see from different dramas are totally different, it's the usual kind. But when she performed that operation  and saved patient, I cheered. Good on you  CYK.

I wonder if that acupuncture kit has something to with him being transported to the modern world. Either that or the arrows. But the why and how will he go back to the Joseon era.. have to watch for the next episodes. I want for him to be the hero doctor who will help Yeong Kyung to save Oh Hara . But I want for him to go back to..  his weakness.. his young patient.

I'll be waiting for ep 3.

By the way, talented child actress Shin Rin-ah, playing sick child again. I just noticed 3 of the best and talented child actress  (Lee Na Yoon and Heo Jung Eun) played sick child character in their previous dramas.  Wish for these  impressive youngster to be in drama where they shine sans having sick character. Sorry for the bit  OT. thanks for indulging

170819 Stills

0000587436_001_20170819080103476.jpg?typ

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000587436

Google trans:

Kim Nam Gil, the upgraded 'comic'

Another stills

0003600865_001_20170819080909435.jpg?typ

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=004&oid=109&aid=0003600865

Google trans

This scene is the scene where Him and Yeon Sik finally start the round trip to Korea. In addition to going back to Seoul from Chosun to Seoul, Choi Byeong Kyung is also moving to Chosun. If the first Seoul Broadcasting Adaptation System laughed in laughter, this week 's broadcast will be an exciting start to the coming of Korea. Especially in the case of humbucking, he was being chased by the identity of a criminal just before he moved to Seoul. There is a question of what kind of case will happen to Choi, Yeon - gyu, who has come back to Chosun and the side with him.

___

Wait what? HI brought CYK to Joseon or what? :o

Hi everyone! Just started on this show after Seven Day Queen (which was great by the way). Wanted something light hearted and so far the show had delivered on that. Hope the cuteness continues. Liking both leads and their chemistry so far!

Drollery! Live Up To Your Name. And this is gonna be current fav.

So yeah.. what is a boyfriend, you ask? When Heo Im was asked if he's Yeong Kyungs boyfriend.....

"Boyfriend? does it mean A man who is a friend. or a man who is kind to her"

And jongski while watching the scene ---> :D:D:D

Actually jongski watching 2 episodes and seeing his expression--> :D:D:D:D

Belo RT  #thatsamefeeling

Yep.

All RTs / IG credit as tagged.

I don't even understand the dialogues but bwahahahaha. even if it's raw I can't help it. omg! watching LS hahahaha Kim Na Gil's Heoim expression! :D

I know it's all laughs at the moment but I also want to see drama balance of seriousness and especially when it comes to saving lives whether it's by acupuncture or by modern science.

Loved ep 1 and 2.  If the quality keeps up, I’ll be thrilled. 

Sooo good to see KNG again on the small screen.  Loved him in GQS, BG, Portrait and the one where he was a chef/had AIDs, but felt his roles since then weren’t as good for him.  KNG seems quite at home here, the eps are cookin’ and his comedy is spot on (the hair twirling, weird face, etc).   Liking the female lead a lot.

Can’t wait to watch subs 2morrow and the next day for ep 3/4!  Bring ‘em on!

Archived